• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former GOP House Speaker John Boehner calls fellow Republican Jim Jordan a 'political terrorist'

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It's about time that someone with some notoriety and experience with Congress Critters finally defines Representative Jim Jordan. I can best explain what Boehner said about Jordan as being one who is nothing but a destructive bomb. No other purpose but to be a loud mouth out to make himself noticed while being a major pain in the ass, America's ass. We can catch Boehner tomorrow, Sunday morning, on "CBS Sunday Morning". I also appreciate how Boehner went after Ted Cruz too. (y)

Former GOP House Speaker John Boehner calls fellow Republican Jim Jordan a 'political terrorist' (msn.com)
1618089752350.png
When asked by reporter John Dickerson who would fall under his definition of a political terrorist, Jordan's name immediately sprang up.

"Jim Jordan especially, my colleague from Ohio," he replied. "I just never saw a guy who spent more time tearing things apart ― never building anything, never putting anything together."

Jordan, who was first elected to Congress in 2006, has become well-known for his verbal jousting with Democrats on both the Oversight and Judiciary Committees, along with his staunch defense of former President Donald Trump.

Acreage Holdings

Good to know.
What is Acreage Holdings - John Boehner Joins Board of Acreage Holdings (esquire.com)
Boehner said he's joining the board "because my thinking on cannabis has evolved. I’m convinced de-scheduling the drug is needed so we can do research, help our veterans, and reverse the opioid epidemic ravaging our communities," he tweeted.
His lobbying former colleagues will make him tens of millions. As long as GOPs can control the weed market, it will be legal.

Back
Top Bottom