• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former GOP Gov: Clinton ‘more stable’ than Trump

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Former GOP gov: Clinton ‘more stable’ than Trump
Former GOP Gov: Clinton ‘more stable’ than Trump

Or in other words………….Trump is a nut job…….

“Former New Jersey Gov. Christie Whitman (R) says Hillary Clinton worries her less than Donald Trump. "She is more stable. Hillary Clinton's problems are within the non-normal normal that we're used to," Whitman said Friday on MSNBC. …………..

………" the way he's treated groups of people, demonizing them for their ethnic background," she said.

……….."The way he's taken on this judge in California is very outrageous and to me very scary for the future of the country," Whitman added, citing Judge Gonzalo Curiel's role in lawsuits against Trump…….”
However, the former governor said she is not likely to vote for either Trump, the GOP's presumptive nominee, or Clinton, the Democratic front-runner…………..”

ALSO SEE:
Former NJ governor warns against Donald Trump's leadership | MSNBC
Former GOP gov: Clinton ‘more stable’ than Trump | TheHill
Barney Frank rips Trump’s ‘self-indulgence’ | TheHill

I cannot understand why the Trump supporters have not recognized that the Donald has some serious personality disorders and psychological “problems” in need of intervention/treatment……..
And in denials……….still support him to fill the most important job in the world today……

Can anyone tell me why that is so?

I don't think Trump has problems with others' ethnicity. He certainly is more volatile than Hillary Clinton, but as narcissistic and opportunistic as he is, he doesn't even approach the self-aggrandizing, ethically bankrupt, cravenly ambitious Hillary.

I don't think Trump has problems with others' ethnicity. He certainly is more volatile than Hillary Clinton, but as narcissistic and opportunistic as he is, he doesn't even approach the self-aggrandizing, ethically bankrupt, cravenly ambitious Hillary.

REALLY............

SEE:
Maybe Donald Trump has really lost his mind: What if the GOP frontrunner isn’t crazy, but simply not well?
Maybe Donald Trump has really lost his mind: What if the GOP frontrunner isn?t crazy, but simply not well? - Salon.com

Donald Trump Is Going to Lose Because He Is Crazy
Donald Trump Is Going to Lose Because He’s Crazy -- NYMag

Why Donald Trump might actually believe all the crazy stuff he says
Why Donald Trump might actually believe all the crazy stuff he says

Maybe Donald Trump Has Really Lost His Mind: What If the GOP Frontrunner Isn't Crazy, but Simply Not Well?
Maybe Donald Trump Has Really Lost His Mind: What If the GOP Frontrunner Isn't Crazy, but Simply Not Well? | Alternet

Here Are the Levels of Crazy Donald Trump Supporters Have Reached
You’ve never ever seen ignorance like this…………..
The Levels of Crazy Donald Trump Supporters Have Reached - VH1

…. voting for a racist and fascist psychopath who constantly lies and has NO real politics is not ignorance you say……….
A well written eye-opener on the mind set of those Trumpistas who support Donald

The man needs serious professional help..........and you want to see him President?

I don't want to see Hillary Clinton President. She's ethically bankrupt and evil. She is an unregenerate and degenerate liar.

Back
Top Bottom