• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former German Chancellor Schröder should be deprived of state funding because of his continued business relations with Moscow , said German Finance

One wonders how somebody can refute his posting of BS by posting even more of it.

So now we have deteriorated from reams and reams of bill-boarding to infantile comic images, much in the style of Goebbels or even RT.

Desperation certainly appears to be the primary drive of the poster here, whenever his asinine claims are met with any challenge.

But then such posters don't need facts when they already have an opinion.

As to the issue of wishing to hear (read) actual arguments, I wouldn't mind reading the expression of some original thought, rather than the crap and paste specimens of sound bites from opinion bubbles that suit the agenda of any such crap-and-paster.

But I guess that in view of the apparent lack of personal experience and thus knowledge that is frenziedly substituted here by reams and reams of internet memes, that would be a bit much to ask.

Oh, I'm not answering HIM at all since that would be pointless.

It's more for the education of the general public.

And for its amusement, even where that is a tough call in view of the paucity of the material he offers.;)
Double Yawn.

Back
Top Bottom