• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former generals, intelligence experts: Hillary dangerous to our republic

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Despite the FBI and Justice Departments refusal to pursue criminal charges against presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, a number of military leaders who specialize in intelligence gathering and analysis believe Mrs. Clinton is unfit to command the nation's entire military and public safety services.

“Clinton is a malignant narcissist who believes she knows best and therefore whatever she does is legal and correct including misconduct if it furthers her globalist agenda,” said political strategist Michael Baker. “The best generals – those opposed to the New World Order philosophy – fear that Hillary Clinton acting as the U.S. Commander in Chief will be another step down towards Third-World status,” said Baker.
NWV News -- Former generals, intelligence experts: Hillary dangerous to our republic

I'm a retired intelligence officer myself and I agree. Hillary is unfit to hold the office. Of course, I believe Trump is as well which is why this is the most depressing presidential election of my lifetime.

Are you sure this is not really talking about Bill Clinton? The website seems to be stuck in the 90s.

I thought it was Trump being described, after all there is no narcissist like the King Donald.
Sadly it comes down to your candidate is a bigger Liar than my Lying candidate. Good grief, we are freakn doomed.

Despite the FBI and Justice Departments refusal to pursue criminal charges against presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, a number of military leaders who specialize in intelligence gathering and analysis believe Mrs. Clinton is unfit to command the nation's entire military and public safety services.

“Clinton is a malignant narcissist who believes she knows best and therefore whatever she does is legal and correct including misconduct if it furthers her globalist agenda,” said political strategist Michael Baker. “The best generals – those opposed to the New World Order philosophy – fear that Hillary Clinton acting as the U.S. Commander in Chief will be another step down towards Third-World status,” said Baker.
NWV News -- Former generals, intelligence experts: Hillary dangerous to our republic

Greetings, MickeyW. :2wave:

Interesting link! :thumbs: When Generals and other high ranking officials, from both parties, publically share the same thoughts about anyone, including Hillary, it does make me give their opinions some serious attention! :shock:

I see a lot of vacancies in those professions in the near future if Crooked Hilly gets in there.

I thought it was Trump being described, after all there is no narcissist like the King Donald.
Sadly it comes down to your candidate is a bigger Liar than my Lying candidate. Good grief, we are freakn doomed.

C'mon Casper....obama is the most narcissistic person we have witnessed to date...

I see a lot of vacancies in those professions in the near future if Crooked Hilly gets in there.

Agreed.

I think many can retire and will if need be.

Hillary and Bill Clinton, despise the military and always have.

C'mon Casper....obama is the most narcissistic person we have witnessed to date...

Yeah but he is history and among the two major candidates I have to give the nod to The Donald.

Michael Hayden seems to think Trump is more dangerous to our republic than Hillary....

"...Former CIA director Gen. Michael Hayden said Donald Trump’s campaign speeches are aiding the recruitment efforts of the Islamic State and other terror groups.

Speaking to Al Jazeera for an interview to be broadcast later this week, the retired four-star general said the GOP presidential front-runner is fanning the flames of international terrorism each time he previews his foreign policy plans...."

Michael Hayden, ex-CIA director: Donald Trump 'already made Americans less safe' - Washington Times

Former Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn was forced out of his job because he lacked management skills...and the leaks by Edward Snowden happened under his watch. So now he's a Trump advisor and was on the short list to be his VP.

Back
Top Bottom