• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Fox News reporter expected to be named to lead counter-propaganda efforts at State

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Fox is aces with propaganda, not certain about the “counter” part. Fox here, there and everywhere........

I have less problem with news organization people going into an administration than people from an administration going into news organizations and pretending to be unbiased.

I have less problem with news organization people going into an administration than people from an administration going into news organizations and pretending to be unbiased.

Another reason for you not to like CNN, then. They hire Trump people who they know have NDAs constantly.

Another reason for you not to like CNN, then. They hire Trump people who they know have NDAs constantly.

You are such a one track mind, one trick pony that you can't see a moral issue when its reading the news directly in front of you.

You are such a one track mind, one trick pony that you can't see a moral issue when its reading the news directly in front of you.

The moral issue is Fox News people stopping "propaganda." Your irony meter appears to be broken. BTW, wanna play a cool game, it's called: where's that caravan?

The moral issue is Fox News people stopping "propaganda." Your irony meter appears to be broken. BTW, wanna play a cool game, it's called: where's that caravan?

You think hiring someone from the press to handle press releases and press profile is propaganda?

Because that's stupid on its face.

aw how cute and politically correct.

There is nothing politically correct in that post. You need to focus, you aren't even responding effectively to your own point being ridiculous.

I have a big problem with an administration hiring an extremely biased hack for such a sensitive position.

man, state TV isn't going to have anyone left to report pro-Trump news if this keeps up. is Hannity ever going to catch a break? there's an open spot in the Ministry of Truth, surely.

Yes she is just a useless little girl:

"Lea will provide the permanent leadership we have needed to bolster the Global Engagement Center's operations. And she will begin her duties on Monday. Lea is a former CIA-trained human intelligence operations officer, defense foreign liaison officer, United States Navy program director, Navy FA-18/C fighter pilot, and national television news correspondent and anchor at two different networks," Palladino said.

What's on your resume, loud mouth?

I have a big problem with an administration hiring an extremely biased hack for such a sensitive position.

Doesn't every admin. hire biased 'hacks; for every position?
Democrats hire Democrats.
Republicans hire Republicans.

This thread is just another TDS yawner.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Fatty Old Man Trump will probably hit on her.

FWIW, scuttlebutt I've heard suggests that "NDAs" signed pursuant to a WH staff position are likely not enforceable. Those signed in association with a Trump campaign team position likely are enforceable.

The problem many folks face, however, is that Trump's attorneys can "motion" a lawsuit so much that one who'd defend themselves against it can be driven to penury before the matter ever gets to trial. The result is that they may find themselves having to settle such that they are made to recant their remarks and sing some song or other that suits Trump. Insofar as lying to the public in general isn't illegal, and against the possibility of being financially broke for the rest of their life, it's not hard to surmise what many so situated people will choose.

Back
Top Bottom