• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Florida Rep. Mark Foley sits behind Trump at rally

So a high profile homosexual is supporting Trump. What's the big deal??

Who liked little boys. He got in trouble for sending sexual e-mails to teenage boys who were pages. I mean, I guess if one is OK with pedophilia, it isn't a big deal.

So, Ikari, which candidate do you support? The one who wants to butcher and mutilate homosexuals and women or the one who wants to bugger up little boys? And WHY?

I answered you directly in post #20

Who liked little boys. He got in trouble for sending sexual e-mails to teenage boys who were pages. I mean, I guess if one is OK with pedophilia, it isn't a big deal.

Portland elected a Mayor who openly admitted to making out with an underage boy in a men's restroom, so why is Foley being treated differently?? From what I remember, the pages that Foley was sexting with were over 18. Yeah, he's a hypocrite, but there were never any charges brought against him, since there wasn't any evidence of criminal actions.

I support Gary Johnson because he's not just some blowhard, empty suit.

Sorry, I missed your reply. I was out taking an insanely profitable commercial break.

And it follows that if one is OK with homophobia and radical islamism, then it's really no big deal either, right?

And it follows that if one is OK with homophobia and radical islamism, then it's really no big deal either, right?

I don't know. In reality, I don't take background people as being a direct indication of acceptance or political platform of the speaker. In my case, I find it all inconsequential because I don't support Hillary or Trump.

It want that long ago that Bill and Hillary'S pal Epstein was busted for basically postituting underage girls as young as 12. So I guess both the major candidates like to get their jollies with young people and are friends with pederasses.

Portland elected a Mayor who openly admitted to making out with an underage boy in a men's restroom, so why is Foley being treated differently?? From what I remember, the pages that Foley was sexting with were over 18. Yeah, he's a hypocrite, but there were never any charges brought against him, since there wasn't any evidence of criminal actions.

What the hell does some mayor being elected after admitting to boy have anything to do with this thread? I guess somehow in your light that makes Foley a desirable character.

My original question is that it is one thing for Foley or the father of the killer to attend a rally. But both are planted right behind the candidate to guarantee they will be in a photo with him or her.
Is that political hijinks? Maybe coincidence but that is very strange.

Both articles are spin on both sides are spin.

So far, there's no evidence (unless you're hopelessly partisan) and no reason to believe Hillary knew he was there, nor had any contact with him, nor wanted him there. Now Foley may be lying about being a friend of Trump's for decades, and being there because Trump wanted him there. I'm waiting for Trump to come out and declare that the pedophile was lying about being a close personal friend of his. So far, nothing. So really, the situations aren't comparable. Besides, it's a crime to solicit nude pictures of young boys. It isn't a crime to be a Muslim and it isn't a crime to have a son who was a maniac. If that was a crime. Adam Lanza's father would have been charged by now.

What the hell does some mayor being elected after admitting to boy have anything to do with this thread? I guess somehow in your light that makes Foley a desirable character.

My original question is that it is one thing for Foley or the father of the killer to attend a rally. But both are planted right behind the candidate to guarantee they will be in a photo with him or her.
Is that political hijinks? Maybe coincidence but that is very strange.

Nope. My point is that the Left is making this out to be some kind of huge deal, while the Portland branch voted for a guy who openly admitted to molesting an underage kid in a restroom. So you have one guy who sent inappropriate pics to young men (over 18 from what I remember) who is treated like a criminal and one guy who admitted to a criminal act who got elected to a fairly high level public office. The difference between them?? The letter after their name.

Foley clearly stated that he got there early to get seat behind Trump. He wasn't seated, he made an effort to obtain the seat on his own.

So far, there's no evidence (unless you're hopelessly partisan) and no reason to believe Hillary knew he was there, nor had any contact with him, nor wanted him there. Now Foley may be lying about being a friend of Trump's for decades, and being there because Trump wanted him there. I'm waiting for Trump to come out and declare that the pedophile was lying about being a close personal friend of his. So far, nothing. So really, the situations aren't comparable. Besides, it's a crime to solicit nude pictures of young boys. It isn't a crime to be a Muslim and it isn't a crime to have a son who was a maniac. If that was a crime. Adam Lanza's father would have been charged by now.

Maybe it would be better if it were pictures of young girls.
Obama team nixed fundraiser by attorney for sex offender pal of Bill Clinton, emails show | Fox News
The email chain was last updated, the week FoxNews.com reported that former President Bill Clinton flew across the world on the billionaire’s private jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express” because of its reputation for orgies that reportedly took place on board. Clinton took more than 26 flights with Epstein across the world, including five trips for which flight logs show Clinton dismissed his U.S. Secret Service detail.

Attorneys for Epstein have touted his close friendship with Clinton, claiming the billionaire helped start Clinton's family foundation and also hosted a trip to Africa in 2002 on his private Boeing 727 for the foundation, which Clinton himself attended, purportedly for an anti-AIDS and economic-development mission.
The situations are the same, no matter how you rationalize them. I don't believe Clinton knew or invited the Orlando shooter's father and have stated so several times. It seems you ignore that. You have no proof that Foley was invited anymore than there is proof that Mateen was invited just as there is no proof that Foley was invited, or that Trump even knew he was there.

It want that long ago that Bill and Hillary'S pal Epstein was busted for basically postituting underage girls as young as 12. So I guess both the major candidates like to get their jollies with young people and are friends with pederasses.

When you're above the law, you have little fear of punishment.

So a high profile homosexual is supporting Trump. What's the big deal??
Nope. My point is that the Left is making this out to be some kind of huge deal, while the Portland branch voted for a guy who openly admitted to molesting an underage kid in a restroom. So you have one guy who sent inappropriate pics to young men (over 18 from what I remember) who is treated like a criminal and one guy who admitted to a criminal act who got elected to a fairly high level public office. The difference between them?? The letter after their name.
Foley clearly stated that he got there early to get seat behind Trump. He wasn't seated, he made an effort to obtain the seat on his own.
Oh look, Mark foley is not a disgraced congressman who likes young boys. He’s just a high profile homosexual. When its pointed out he’s is a disgraced pedophile magic presto the boy was 18 and some mayor somewhere made out with an underage boy “from what you remember. Just so you know, that mayor had a relationship with an 18 year old. Foley was sexting a 16 year old (think Weiner but with young boys). See how you just post any string of words with no concept whether what you post is true or not.

And FS, its not the left making a “huge deal” out it. what you are trying to deflect from with your subpar memory is Trump made a “huge deal” about who sat behind Hillary. The media reported that the Orlando shooter’s father sat behind Hillary and Trump said you have to know who’s sitting behind you. So by his standard he knew a pedophile was sitting there. That’s why it’s a “huge deal”. And if Foley was just a high profile homosexual, I guess it would be okay for him to sit behind trump as long as he didn’t want to get married.

Ah, another “quick look over here” post. what would conservatives do without em. Anyhoo, one of the many problems with your “quick look over here” post is that once it came out that Epstein was a pedophile the Clintons ( and everybody else) stopped hanging out with him. And the reason Foley is a story is because Trump made it a story. He said Hillary should know who’s sitting behind her. When you say that you shouldn’t have a pedophile sitting behind you, amirite? And I guess you are unaware of Trump’s relationship to Epstein.

Maybe it would be better if it were pictures of young girls.
Obama team nixed fundraiser by attorney for sex offender pal of Bill Clinton, emails show | Fox News

The situations are the same, no matter how you rationalize them. I don't believe Clinton knew or invited the Orlando shooter's father and have stated so several times. It seems you ignore that. You have no proof that Foley was invited anymore than there is proof that Mateen was invited just as there is no proof that Foley was invited, or that Trump even knew he was there.

Thank for the link. I'll have to remember not to vote for Bill Clinton in November.

I know you didn't say Hillary Clinton knew he was there. I didn't say you did. Nor do I have any "proof" that Foley was invited. I say what Foley claimed about his relationship with Trump last8ing 3 decades. I said if it wasn't true, Trump needs to tell everyone that Foley is a liar and no, he doesn't pal around with a pedophile. I never claimed I had any proof of anything, nor did I even imply it. In fact, I even said in what you quoted that Foley may be lying.

No, the situations aren't the same. Foley committed what most people would consider to be criminal acts. The father of the Orlando has not committed any criminal acts that I'm aware of. The similarity lies with the fact that each man represents something very distasteful to the candidates and their campaigns, and it doesn't do either of them any good to have those men there.

Back
Top Bottom