• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson opens up about his life in seclusion[W:42]

Re: Former Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson opens up about his life in seclusion

I don't give a damn how high that number is.

Nuff said :roll:

What's important is whether each shooting by a LEO was justifiable.

Odd how our police seem to find such shooting incidents many hundreds of times less necessary or justifiable than yours do though isnt it ?

Ya bull****. The friend said he had his hands up and yet Wilson kept firing on him even after. The forensics showed he had a bullut hole that went through his head and behind his jaw and through his neck. The autopsy showed that Brown had his arms up and outward according to one of the bullet holes. The news turned it into "proof Brown was charging at Wilson" yet if the bullet hole proved he had his arms UP and OUTWARD... who expects a person to run swimging their arms above their face??? How did the bullet hole go from The top of Browns skull all the way down through and out his neck? The autopsy shows he was surrendering when the fatal shots landed but the news claims it shows "charging at him like a dip****" and you believe it.

Really the autopsy proves that Wilson kept firing EVEN AFTER Brown surrenderd. And the bullet hole through the head proves that he kept firing even after he was falling down dead.

Darren Wilson was very angry that day. The wounds in Micheal Brown's body proves it.

Maybe if Wilson had not stopped so close to Brown and called for backup before going all cowboy, both Wilson and Brown would be alive. Brown would probably be in jail and Wilson wild be patrolling the street as a police officer.

This was a tragedy all the way around. :(

Darren Wilson was very angry that day. The wounds in Micheal Brown's body proves it.

Its a pity that not enough people are 'very angry' in the US that Wilson is still walking free. The apologism throughout this thread for his grossly disproportionate action here is incomprehensible. Some are willing to accept any crackbrained story that can be dreamt up that might excuse it. :(

Its a pity that not enough people are 'very angry' in the US that Wilson is still walking free. The apologism throughout this thread for his grossly disproportionate action here is incomprehensible. Some are willing to accept any crackbrained story that can be dreamt up that might excuse it. :(

I agree, Flogger. I believe that is the reason why there is still so much frustration in Ferguson a year after this incident.

:( Aw, did your argument turn out to be fail?

These would be the witnesses who later admitted and were shown by forensics to be lying?

Brown is dead because he chose to be a violent, idiot and attack people. The only people other than him who bear any responsibility for his death are his parents, who apparently failed to teach him better.

The forensics did not show that folks were lying.

Brown received two rounds while fighting the cop inside the vehicle, and the officer fired three volleys when being charged. In total, Brown was shot between 6 and 8 times.

This is known as a "failure to stop" drill. No, it's not excessive. It is, in fact, what we are now trained to do in the Marine Corps. If someone is ignoring previous gunshot wounds to charge you, first you try to shoot center mass, then the pelvis a couple of times, and then you try to shoot the T-Box.

.....do you think that a round has significantly greater stopping power at 2 meters v 10?

You know, I don't know what he was carrying - I have just assumed it was a standard 9 mil.

Actually the conduct of the BLM movement here demonstrates that even overwhelming evidence is not enough when it contradicts their preferred narrative.

Ok Black Lives Matter -- now I get BLM thanks!

I thought it was Bureau Of Land Management -- the places where I often hunt.

I'll defer to your reading of the Brown shooting for now until I get a chance to read more on the investigation and grand jury proceedings, thanks.

Ok Black Lives Matter -- now I get BLM thanks!

I thought it was Bureau Of Land Management -- the places where I often hunt.

I'll defer to your reading of the Brown shooting for now until I get a chance to read more on the investigation and grand jury proceedings, thanks.

I think I linked the DoJ investigation up there, too. You won't get an account that discredits the "executed" scenario by an organization whose leadership is more inclined to want it to be true than that document.

Hmm.. Hunting. One day :)

The forensics did not show that folks were lying.

In fact they did, and in fact, even Eric Holder's Department of Justice said that they did.

It also helps that later they admitted to lying.

:shrug: I'd be angry too, if attacked. You'd probably be angry if I assaulted you, too. Wilson, however, appears to have kept his cool and dealt with a the threat successfully. I'd have him on my PSD. When the chips are down - you want someone who can pull the trigger when the situation calls for it.

I think I linked the DoJ investigation up there, too. You won't get an account that discredits the "executed" scenario by an organization whose leadership is more inclined to want it to be true than that document.

Hmm.. Hunting. One day :)

I should start a new thread on hunting and invite you into it.

On the Fed investigation, I think all they basically came up with was a trend of harsh treatment of minorities. I don't think anything on the Wilson shooting of Brown was in it.

I recall that the D/A released the full grand jury findings. I just have not had a lot of time on my hands so I have not read it.

If Brown truly was advancing on Wilson then I agree with the shooting.

Eight shots with a 9mm for a perp on dope is not uncommon. I had also heard that it was a 9mm. Thanks.

I should start a new thread on hunting and invite you into it.

On the Fed investigation, I think all they basically came up with was a trend of harsh treatment of minorities. I don't think anything on the Wilson shooting of Brown was in it.

Then go read it. They explicitly state that the witnesses testimony does not align to the physical evidence, and then outline the events that took place. The "oh well cops there were still mean" was Eric Holder's way of trying to salvage the damage done to his preferred narrative by the forensics and autopsy.

I recall that the D/A released the full grand jury findings. I just have not had a lot of time on my hands so I have not read it.

If Brown truly was advancing on Wilson then I agree with the shooting.

the only physical way for him not to have been advancing, given the blood pattern, was if the bullets were actually boomerangs that flew behind him, and then hit from behind, pushing him forward towards the cop, and then boomeranged back into the same holes making it appear that he was shot from the front, but in the act of charging the cop.

Eight shots with a 9mm for a perp on dope is not uncommon. I had also heard that it was a 9mm.

Yup. That's why we started coming up with failure to stop drills. Too many of the people we were shooting weren't staying shot.

:shrug: I'd be angry too, if attacked. You'd probably be angry if I assaulted you, too. Wilson, however, appears to have kept his cool and dealt with a the threat successfully. I'd have him on my PSD. When the chips are down - you want someone who can pull the trigger when the situation calls for it.

All this situation called for was for this guy to request back up then petty felon would not be dead ,a policeman would still be in a job and there would be no ongoing protests in Ferguson .

Its what would have happened here in the UK given a similar scenario :roll:

All this situation called for was for this guy to request back up

The officer requested backup before he ever interacted with Brown. Unfortunately, Brown attacked the officer before backup arrived.

The officer requested backup before he ever interacted with Brown. Unfortunately, Brown attacked the officer before backup arrived.

And you believe this ? :roll:

I'm not subjected to anything and unlike you an am free from any fear of being shot. A freedom far greater than you will ever know

Well at least we won't get killed by them for shoplifting :lol:

Some things are worse than death. Like having no rights. That's why we fought your nation and won.

Some things are worse than death. Like having no rights. That's why we fought your nation and won.

Since when did no guns mean no rights ? :lol:

You have evidence he didn't?
No just the logic that allows me to discern what is credible and what isn't.

And you believe this ? :roll:

In spite of our conservative friends here, Wilson is without a decent job and will likely never be a cop again. This alone is good news.

Oh Boy!!!

All the sympathy for a dedicated criminal around here.

Guess what.... You are a part of the problem.

When criminals see idiots giving fellow criminals sympathy, as in this and other national cases, it only encourages them to act in a criminal manner.

In spite of our conservative friends here, Wilson is without a decent job and will likely never be a cop again. This alone is good news.

Granted that certainly suggests his bosses didn't believe him. He would currently be doing 20 years had it happened here though.

Its a pity that not enough people are 'very angry' in the US that Wilson is still walking free.

No, it is not a pity that more Americans are not unreasonable, racially-biased conspiracy theorists.

In fact they did, and in fact, even Eric Holder's Department of Justice said that they did.

It also helps that later they admitted to lying.

You mean the witnesses that said Brown charged Wilson... and then later it was found out that the witness was never in the area that day?

What specifically do you state was "lying"?

That he was unarmed? Ooops he was
That he was several feet from Wilson

That Wilson had already shot him and he was wounded
that Brown ran away.

That Wilson is over 6 foot and 200 pounds?

What exactly is the "Lies"?

except the chips weren't down..and the situation didn't call for it.

If it REALLY did... just about every resisting arrest would result in a officer shooting someone.

Then go read it. They explicitly state that the witnesses testimony does not align to the physical evidence, and then outline the events that took place. The "oh well cops there were still mean" was Eric Holder's way of trying to salvage the damage done to his preferred narrative by the forensics and autopsy.

the only physical way for him not to have been advancing, given the blood pattern, was if the bullets were actually boomerangs that flew behind him, and then hit from behind, pushing him forward towards the cop, and then boomeranged back into the same holes making it appear that he was shot from the front, but in the act of charging the cop.

Yup. That's why we started coming up with failure to stop drills. Too many of the people we were shooting weren't staying shot.

Actually... Brown staggering and falling forward after being shot is more supported by the evidence than charging... that explains his being shot on the top of the skull. i.e. Falling forward.

Back
Top Bottom