• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson opens up about his life in seclusion[W:42]

Re: Former Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson opens up about his life in seclusion

Except he wasn't murdered.

He was shot while standing several feet away from Darren Wilson.
There is no proof he was trying to take Officer Wilson's gun away from him.
From the way the bullets hit his body, they could tell his arms were up.

Sounds like murder to me.:(

Oh yeah---he was shot 10 times!

He was shot while standing several feet away from Darren Wilson.
There is no proof he was trying to take Officer Wilson's gun away from him.
From the way the bullets hit his body, they could tell his arms were up.

Sounds like murder to me.:(

Oh yeah---he was shot 10 times!

He wasn't "standing several feet away". he was charging the cop. No proof except the wound on his hand and his blood inside the police car. The number of times he was shot at, or hit are irrelevant. You keep firing until the threat is neutralized.

I know all the "Black Lives Matter" and "Hands Up Don't Shoot" supporters are very emotionally invested in keeping this false narrative going, but face the facts, folks. Your movement is based on a lie. No matter how many times you repeat the lie in order to try to make it sound all truthy, it's still a lie.

Spare us the bull****. Brown was justifiably killed by an officer of the law. This crap us getting to tinfoil hattery levels.

Nope..

Sorry but facts, evidence and logic are on my side.. not yours.

When defending your life you "aim for the arm"?

Well.. there is a good point.

You get shot in the arm.. you RUN AWAY from a person trying to kill you (which you know since you have been shot)... and then we are to believe that the person that was shot.. that ran away.. suddenly decides to turn.. charge and try to kill the very person that they just ran away from? A person that JUST SHOT THEM.. all while dealing with the pain of a bullet wound to the arm?

Come now.

He wasn't "standing several feet away". he was charging the cop. No proof except the wound on his hand and his blood inside the police car. The number of times he was shot at, or hit are irrelevant. You keep firing until the threat is neutralized.

I know all the "Black Lives Matter" and "Hands Up Don't Shoot" supporters are very emotionally invested in keeping this false narrative going, but face the facts, folks. Your movement is based on a lie. No matter how many times you repeat the lie in order to try to make it sound all truthy, it's still a lie.

Hmmmmm how can you CHARGE someone if you are standing next to them?

Don't you have to be several feet away to CHARGE someone?

And of course we all have to believe that after being shot.. and running away.. you then decide to stop.. turn around.. and while wounded and dealing with pain in your arm after being shot... you decide to charge and try to kill the very person that just shot you.

Face facts.. your premise is based on the presumption that the police officer is right.. end of story.

Do you see the word racist used in my post> No you do not. Go away before you embarrass yourself.

Let's hear what precisely you meant by "white like minded people".

Nope..

Sorry but facts, evidence and logic are on my side.. not yours.

No, they're not.

Brown was not charging anybody. You believe the cop's lies huh? Wow you are gullible.

Brown was falling forward from 10 direct hits including one to the head.

Well.. there is a good point.

You get shot in the arm.. you RUN AWAY from a person trying to kill you (which you know since you have been shot)... and then we are to believe that the person that was shot.. that ran away.. suddenly decides to turn.. charge and try to kill the very person that they just ran away from? A person that JUST SHOT THEM.. all while dealing with the pain of a bullet wound to the arm?

Come now.

Uhh.. wha... wha... what?

The point was, guy is coming to kill you and you aim for the arm? People don't do that anymore because all those people are dead because they missed and got themselves dead.

Brown was not charging anybody. You believe the cop's lies huh? Wow you are gullible.

Brown was falling forward from 10 direct hits including one to the head.

falling forward from being shot in the front? seems like a slap in the face to common sense, not to mention physics.

Hmmmmm how can you CHARGE someone if you are standing next to them?

Don't you have to be several feet away to CHARGE someone?

And of course we all have to believe that after being shot.. and running away.. you then decide to stop.. turn around.. and while wounded and dealing with pain in your arm after being shot... you decide to charge and try to kill the very person that just shot you.

Face facts.. your premise is based on the presumption that the police officer is right.. end of story.

You don't think that charging a person will lead them to end up next to the one being charged?

Let's hear what precisely you meant by "white like minded people".

Man, you had to do it! Now he is gonna embarrass me!

Man, you had to do it! Now he is gonna embarrass me!

I can't say what is in his heart. I can I only quote his words and note his dissociation from people of color. I get it in a way if I was a person of color knowing his background I wouldn't want to associate with him either.

You embarrass yourself...

I can't say what is in his heart. I can I only quote his words and note his dissociation from people of color. I get it in a way if I was a person of color knowing his background I wouldn't want to associate with him either.

You embarrass yourself...

I am not embarrassed mostly because I don't understand what you are trying to say... seriously, his heart contains blood and some other junk, valves I think. The rest is just confusing.

I am not embarrassed mostly because I don't understand what you are trying to say... seriously, his heart contains blood and some other junk, valves I think. The rest is just confusing.

Your comments are to be expected from a non spiritual man. I understand your confusion...

Your comments are to be expected from a non spiritual man. I understand your confusion...

I am actually being serious with this one... what in the **** does spirituality have to do Wilson shooting Brown? :lol: WTF?

I am actually being serious with this one... what in the **** does spirituality have to do Wilson shooting Brown? :lol: WTF?

I can't say. I'm more concerned with Wilson's douchebaggery and being a horrible person.

I can't say. I'm more concerned with Wilson's douchebaggery and being a horrible person.

You can't say? You already did say... talk about an embarrassment. :lol:

He should write a book to make some money. These thugs who threaten him and claim Brown was a gentle giant ruined his life for a LIE.

Well maybe the bigger picture here is how we got about ascertaining criminals and dealing with threats.
there are countries that have far less crime rates than us but don't use lethal fire arms to deal with threats.

Police find themselves between a rock and a hard place. Not only because of knee jerk reactions but the uninformed public but also because there are crooked cops that set bad precedence and damage the trust that should be there between law enforcement and the public.

Killing someone is a big deal and the consequences can and often are equally as big. It's tough - but that's life. I'd say, still, that of the two only one of them paid the ultimate price.

You can't say? You already did say... talk about an embarrassment. :lol:

You have low reading comprehension skills. I did not address Wilson's murder of brown.

I have schooled you again.

YES. 100%. All you have to do is aim for the veins in the wrist or the inside of the elbow. An easy shot on an advancing threat.

Oh yea. I guess I forgot that the medulla oblongata and all the important brain functions are actually in the arms and not the skull.

Well maybe the bigger picture here is how we got about ascertaining criminals and dealing with threats.
there are countries that have far less crime rates than us but don't use lethal fire arms to deal with threats.

Police find themselves between a rock and a hard place. Not only because of knee jerk reactions but the uninformed public but also because there are crooked cops that set bad precedence and damage the trust that should be there between law enforcement and the public.

Killing someone is a big deal and the consequences can and often are equally as big. It's tough - but that's life. I'd say, still, that of the two only one of them paid the ultimate price.

True that one died. But that one WAS a criminal pos that the world won't be missing. He wasn't going out to cure orphans with his tears or healing the warden's wife with magic powers. He was strong arming store owners. His run in with police was inevitable.

You don't think that charging a person will lead them to end up next to the one being charged?

Sure... but you have to start a distance away to charge. Which means you have time to react, especially if you are out in the open and have room to maneuver.

Back
Top Bottom