• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe fired

tenor.gif

Not quite following the meaning of that.

He had it coming did he? In your own words, explain why McCabe was fired.

Lying to Federal agents; unauthorized release of information to the media.

Lying to Federal agents; unauthorized release of information to the media.

Not proven. Unless you have a link proving it.

Flynn was indicted for a lesser crime and lost his house over it. No sympathy for him?

"a lesser crime"? Gahhh! You and others will attempt to deny, distort and deflect from reality whenever anyone in teh trump administration does or says something stupid. Can you say - Whatabout?

You really believe lying on a national security disclosure form is a "lesser crime" than talking to the press?

Lawmakers say Flynn did not disclose lobbying and payments from Turkey and Russia

President Trump’s former national security advisor, Michael Flynn, may have violated the law when he failed to disclose large fees from business dealings in Russia and Turkey shortly before he joined the White House, the leaders of the House Oversight Committee said Tuesday.

The disclosure by Reps. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) and Elijah E. Cummings (D-Md.) marks the first potential legal fallout from the swirl of investigations by congressional committees and the FBI into whether any of Trump’s current or former aides coordinated with Russian authorities before or after November’s election.
(. . .)
. . . his apparent failure to obtain Pentagon permission to receive foreign payments, or to disclose them on required vetting forms, could violate several statutes, including a constitutional ban on foreign payments to retired military officers, known as the emoluments clause, according to Chaffetz and Cummings.

The two lawmakers said that Flynn did not seek permission from the Pentagon, as is required, to accept a $33,750 fee to attend a December 2015 gala in Moscow sponsored by RT, a state-run TV network, and to attend a lunch where Flynn sat beside Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In all, Cummings said, Flynn was paid more than $67,000 by Russian companies before the November election.

Flynn’s company, Flynn Intel Group, also received $530,000 for work it did last fall — at the height of the campaign — that benefited the government in Turkey, the committee has found.

I'm perturbed that the President of the United States feels the need to personally interfere regularly with the FBI. But firing a guy 2 days before retirement a lowlife POS thing to do.

McCabe is corrupt. **** him and his pension.

"a lesser crime"? Gahhh! You and others will attempt to deny, distort and deflect from reality whenever anyone in teh trump administration does or says something stupid. Can you say - Whatabout?

You really believe lying on a national security disclosure form is a "lesser crime" than talking to the press?

I'll bet McCabe get's cleared of these accusations.

Not proven. Unless you have a link proving it.

The origin of his dramatic fall stems from an internal review conducted by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz. That report -- the details of which have not been publicly released -- is said to conclude that McCabe misled investigators about his role in directing other officials at the FBI to speak to The Wall Street Journal about his involvement in a public corruption investigation into the Clinton Foundation, according to a source briefed on it.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/16/politics/andrew-mccabe-fired/index.html

Lying to Federal agents is a felony.

"is said to conclude." means you and whomever wrote that haven't read it.

Then there's what mccabe said:

"There have been times that I now know we came away from interactions with a different understanding as to what they had asked and what I had said," McCabe told CNN. "And in each one of those cases, I proactively reached back to the investigators to ensure that they understood completely my recollection of events."

link...

McCabe will come out of this clean. Trump is a petty bitch who wanted him fired and went fishing for reasons. While he did have him fired, the supporting reasons will fail to stand up.

"is said to conclude." means you and whomever wrote that haven't read it.

Then there's what mccabe said:

"There have been times that I now know we came away from interactions with a different understanding as to what they had asked and what I had said," McCabe told CNN. "And in each one of those cases, I proactively reached back to the investigators to ensure that they understood completely my recollection of events."​

McCabe will come out of this clean. Trump is a petty bitch who wanted him fired and went fishing for reasons. While he did have him fired, the supporting reasons will fail to stand up.

When the IG report is released, it'll be confirmed one way, or the other.

That is what Flynn has admitted doing by pleading guilty.

And now, you want McCabe to get a free pass for it.

The Left's hypocrisy is damn well noted. :lamo

Until then you are making **** up.

No, not really. That's from a CNN article. Is CNN suddenly unreliable?

Your meltdown is fun to watch. :lamo

lying on disclosure:

Bruce Ohr Hid Fusion GPS Payments | The Daily Caller

absolutely, off with his head

wait...

flynn?

or ohr?

LOL!

mccabe lied to the fbi, under oath, on multiple occasions

http://abc11.com/politics/sessions-fires-former-fbi-deputy-director-mccabe/3225952/

steele lied to the fbi

hrc lied to the fbi

off with their heads

but the real problem is---after steele lied to the fbi, they went back to fisc three more times, knowing their source for salacious and unverified stuff was a liar

seeya in the court of public opinion

mueller really can't move forward because the minute he moves, all the world will hear everything

put it this way, if mueller moves against trump in any meaningful way, within 6 months your teenage granddaughter will know as much as i do about all this corruption crap at the very tip top of the establishment

we must never let that happen

take care

No, not really. That's from a CNN article. Is CNN suddenly unreliable?

Your meltdown is fun to watch. :lamo

Your messiah is the only one melting down.

Your messiah is the only one melting down.

One of your heroes bit the dust, with more to follow, no doubt.

Things just aren't going your way. :lamo

One of your heroes bit the dust, with more to follow, no doubt.

Things just aren't going your way. :lamo

I barely know who McCabe is. I know he worked for the FBI and trumped personally attacked his wife regularly just to be petty to Mccabe. I knoe McCabe thought himself a republican even as his wife ran for office as a democrat. That's about it. Then all the sudden all the right wing echo chamber starts screaming about him like they knew him since birth but miraculously say the exact same thing in the exact same way at the exact same time. That makes thinking people like me suspicious at why people like you are barking these accusations in unison. And like usual the volume is loud because echo chambers tend to work best because they are hollow.

Last edited:
I barely know who McCabe is. I know he worked for the FBI and trumped personally attacked his wife regularly just to be petty to Mccabe. That's about it. Then all the sudden all the right wing echo chamber starts screaming about him like they knew him since birth but miraculously say the exact same thing in the exact same way. That makes thinking people like me suspicious at why people like you are barking these accusations in unison. And like usual the volume is loud because echo chambers tend to work best because they are hollow.

:lamo

You aren't doing yourself any favors by saying that...LMAO!

Expected. Trump loves loyalty and retribution above all else. This is how the Trump Reality TV show rolls.

If Trump were as good at hiring qualified people as he is in firing people, his administration would be far less dysfunctional.

:lamo

You aren't doing yourself any favors by saying that...LMAO!

Like usual you don't have anything to contribute.

Expected. Trump loves loyalty and retribution above all else. This is how the Trump Reality TV show rolls.

If Trump were as good at hiring qualified people as he is in firing people, his administration would be far less dysfunctional.

Yup... Just like most mental midgets.

I barely know who McCabe is

LOL!

true

try reading

all this vindictive get-back against poor "andy" (as romeo and juliet called him), and his lovely wife jill, is not coming from sessions

hello

nor from nunes

do you know where all this hate is coming from?

take your time

good

the answer is---horowitz

look it up

too many people these days are too lazy to read, many of them ironically (or not) are the most opinionated people around

too many people these days lack fundamental character

all the best

Like usual you don't have anything to contribute

exactly what have you contributed, sir?

Back
Top Bottom