• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says "Second Wave" Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, "Pandemic is Over"

the pandemic is not even in the same galaxy as "over."

Why isn't Trump tweeting about this?

Why isn't Trump tweeting about this?
He did, he got the bug, got over it in a couple days.

The Scamdemic has been a hoax to scare people just before an election. I have not changed my daily activity’s since this hoax started.

The Scamdemic has been a hoax to scare people just before an election.
Most people would with a doctor in attendance 24/7/365, and access to the best healthcare money can buy. Most people aren't that fortunate, as you may have noticed. As for you idiotic "hoax" and "scamdemic" comment; try telling the friends and relations of 215,000 dead Americans that, and see if you survive intact.

“In a stunning development, a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says "there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen." The "Big Pharma" insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a "second wave" based on "new cases."

Scamdemic
Geez, I wonder why he's 'former'.

“In a stunning development, a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says "there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen." The "Big Pharma" insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a "second wave" based on "new cases."

Scamdemic

Yeah, the hundreds and hundreds of deaths and the tens of thousands hospitalized and on the IC departments are suffering from a scamdemic :rolleyes:

The Scamdemic has been a hoax to scare people just before an election. I have not changed my daily activity’s since this hoax started.

What's the reason for the scare tactics in other parts of the world?

Who told you this was a hoax? You may want to reconsider other assumptions you have about life.

We are gonna lose some ignorant posters on here after the election when they realize the pandemic is real.

We are gonna lose some ignorant posters on here after the election when they realize the pandemic is real.
Oh they know alright; they're just too arrogant/dishonest/dumb/paralyzed by Trump's lies to admit the US in deep in it. They don't like looking stupid. Too late for that.

Back
Top Bottom