• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Canadian Minister of Defence discloses existence of UFOs to Parliament

Kelfuma

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Is this possibly strong evidence of aliens working alongside major world governments? Is it possible that aliens play a major role in world development?

Is this possibly strong evidence of aliens working alongside major world governments? Is it possible that aliens play a major role in world development?

I bet you 'dem aliens are working alongside the 'lluminati in order to put cyanide in our food and fluoride in our water supply!

Hmmm. Unless I missed something in that, which is certainly possible, his belief in extraterrestrial visitation has nothing to do with his time as Defense Minister. It is based on information he read and was given by others once he was a private citizen.

If this was information he had acquired first hand in his role as Defense Minister it would be a bit more compelling.

I certainly don't think it is impossible alien life has visited earth, but I have yet to be presented with compelling evidence that didn't have more mundane explanations.

Nope.

Back
Top Bottom