• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Bush adviser on Trump: He won’t be removed, but will leave presidency in 2019

If this is a former Bush adviser who advised for going to war in Iraq he should be keeping his mouth shut.

I'm OK because there are plausible explanations for some of the 'discrepancies' which you don't care to examine. Why don't you care to examine? Why is every 'discrepancy' a lie?
You're making things up. I wasn't talking about discrepancies, I was talking about lies & disinformation and actively working with a hostile foreign government.

Try to reply again, only this time reply to what I said, not what you want to pretend I said. Thanks.

I bet you didn't know that even in a criminal trial, the jury has no duty to rule out all possible alternative explanations that would cause the defendant to be innocent.

The jury is also free to acquit the defendant even if they believe him to be guilty of the charges.

Once Trump's gone he can get a ghost writer, maybe someone named Hess and write a book called ' My struggle'...

The left should pray that Trump stays. If he goes, they'll actually have to come up with ideas.

I don't adore or hate any politicians. I don't adore or hate people I don't know.

Trump is a fraud, a con man, a lifelong Democrat, and a liar. The Bushes are none of those things. The Bushes served this country admirably. Trump screwed the country.

You want to "adore" Trump, go on ahead. I'll stick with the smart people who reject him.

Trump was never a democrat in any sense other than he lived in a state governed by democrats and it was best for his business to be one of the club. If the state had been run by a monarchy he would insist he was the Earl of Towers. I agree he is a fraud and a con man....that covers any claim he was a democrat. We reject him!!:lol:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...-on-trump-he-wont-be-impeached-but-will-leave

Alan J. Steinberg, a former adviser to former President George W. Bush, predicted in a recent op-ed that President Trump would not be removed, but would leave office by the end of 2019.

Steinberg writes that he thinks a "forthcoming recession" and "abysmal" approval ratings will lead to Trump making a deal to resign from office to avoid facing criminal charges.
================================================
I'm not for the upcoming recession/depression or market collapse, but I'm all for Trump finding the exit before 2020. Pence is a fundamentalist religious zealot & this makes him vulnerable. I read that 'He talks to God.'

I talk to God and I don't think I am a religious zealot. At worse, I am talking to myself.

Trump was never a democrat in any sense other than he lived in a state governed by democrats and it was best for his business to be one of the club. If the state had been run by a monarchy he would insist he was the Earl of Towers. I agree he is a fraud and a con man....that covers any claim he was a democrat. We reject him!!:lol:

I can't blame you for rejecting him. I'm a lifelong Republican, and I didn't want him either.

Trump isn't going to leave office before his term is up and most likely will run for re-election.

Today ended up to be a good stable day and I think there will be many more to come. It started out choppy mainly because of other markets overnight but it straightened out and was quite good the rest of the day. When you watch the graph of the Dow you don't want to see any mountains and ski slopes just steady as she goes of normal buying and selling and that is exactly what most of today showed. Dow closed over +18.

Trump won’t step down, he enjoys feeding stupid people ridiculous ****e at his rallies too much, I’m sure he’d enjoy a second time around.

Plus there are some that say by getting a second term he could run out the clock on some legal exposure statute of limitations.

At some point, his presidency will end. I often do wonder what he will end up doing. I wonder if Fox will let him on to constantly talk about how awesome he is. He will always have Twitter I guess

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...-on-trump-he-wont-be-impeached-but-will-leave

Alan J. Steinberg, a former adviser to former President George W. Bush, predicted in a recent op-ed that President Trump would not be removed, but would leave office by the end of 2019.

Steinberg writes that he thinks a "forthcoming recession" and "abysmal" approval ratings will lead to Trump making a deal to resign from office to avoid facing criminal charges.
================================================
I'm not for the upcoming recession/depression or market collapse, but I'm all for Trump finding the exit before 2020. Pence is a fundamentalist religious zealot & this makes him vulnerable. I read that 'He talks to God.'

I thought Trump was supposed to "resign" by the end of 2017.
Wasn't that what anti-Trumpers and morons on the left predicted in 2017?!?

Back
Top Bottom