• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Bengahzi team member: Susan Rice comments on Soleimani 'typical tactics' from Dems

SLC

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Former Bengahzi team member: Susan Rice comments on Soleimani '''typical tactics''' from Dems | Fox News

Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice's comments accusing the Trump administration of "misrepresenting the facts" about the death of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani are "typical tactics" from Democrats, former U.S. Marine and Benghazi Annex Security team member Mark Geist said Saturday.

Appearing on "Fox & Friends: Weekend" with host Pete Hegseth, Geist said that Rice "pretty much has zero integrity in my book.

Rice told CNN's Wolf Blitzer Friday that she couldn't trust the Trump administration to tell the truth.

"I am doubtful that ultimately it will prove to be the right thing," says former national security adviser Susan Rice about President Trump's decision to order a US airstrike that killed Iranian general Qasem Soleimani.

"This administration sadly, tragically, has a record of almost-daily misrepresenting the facts -- telling falsehoods about issues big and very small. So, it's hard to have confidence on the face at their representation," she said.

====================================================================

I guess Susan forgets she when on 5 TV shows in one weekend a lied her butt off about Benghazi being cause by protests over a internet video. I guess in the mid east it's common to bring your machine gun and mortar to protests. You can't make this kind of S*** up. :lol:

Former Bengahzi team member: Susan Rice comments on Soleimani '''typical tactics''' from Dems | Fox News

Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice's comments accusing the Trump administration of "misrepresenting the facts" about the death of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani are "typical tactics" from Democrats, former U.S. Marine and Benghazi Annex Security team member Mark Geist said Saturday.

Appearing on "Fox & Friends: Weekend" with host Pete Hegseth, Geist said that Rice "pretty much has zero integrity in my book.

Rice told CNN's Wolf Blitzer Friday that she couldn't trust the Trump administration to tell the truth.

"I am doubtful that ultimately it will prove to be the right thing," says former national security adviser Susan Rice about President Trump's decision to order a US airstrike that killed Iranian general Qasem Soleimani.

"This administration sadly, tragically, has a record of almost-daily misrepresenting the facts -- telling falsehoods about issues big and very small. So, it's hard to have confidence on the face at their representation," she said.

I guess Susan forgets she when on 5 TV shows in one weekend a lied her butt off about Benghazi being cause by protests over a internet video. I guess in the mid east it's common to bring your machine gun and mortar to protests. You can't make this kind of S*** up. :lol:

Rice is an authority on misrepresenting facts and telling falsehoods about issues big and small. If anyone knows about having zero integrity and lying with a straight face, it's her.

Rice is an authority on misrepresenting facts and telling falsehoods about issues big and small. If anyone knows about having zero integrity and lying with a straight face, it's her.

Your describing Trump.

Your describing Trump.

I'm describing Rice. A woman who's most notable achievement was spending a weekend promoting one of the biggest lies of the century. That should have been clear.

I'm describing Rice. A woman who's most notable achievement was spending a weekend promoting one of the biggest lies of the century. That should have been clear.

It sure sounded like a description of the Hump Her in Chief.

Ooooooo we are going with this old worm out talking point that with 20 seconds of googling you will know that you arent being honest about rice.

That's if anyone simply goes over the timeline..

Lies? At the time she went on the shows that's what she knew. After the shows aired facts and info changed.

it feels like 2003 again, but without the benefit of being seventeen years younger.

I guess in the mid east it's common to bring your machine gun and mortar to protests. You can't make this kind of S*** up. :lol:

You're joking, right?
Do you have any family members who have served in any of the Mideast wars?
It's my understanding that you're a military veteran, yes?
You should know better.

Isn't Rice the pot calling the kettle? :roll:

So I guess we’re all just going to hurtle our way toward war with Iran as if the last Iraq war didn’t happen. Okay.

WTF is wrong with our country?

Lies? At the time she went on the shows that's what she knew. After the shows aired facts and info changed.

Don't be silly. She's not an idiot.

Oh, Condoleeza Rice. I believe it was more than a weekend though.

So I guess we’re all just going to hurtle our way toward war with Iran as if the last Iraq war didn’t happen. Okay.

It's ok, because Tweety is dreamy and he Pisses Off The Libs[sup]TM[/sup]!

Republicans mostly. It’s a deranged, fully-corrupt, bloodthirsty, fact-immune, white-nationalist cult. Now they’ve fully re-embraced neoconservatism. They won’t stop until they’ve ruined civilization.

Trump does has a record of lying. Whether Rice is a liar or an angel is irrelevant to that fact. The other comment she made was an opinion. So what again does this ex-marine have a problem with? Her opinion on Trump's decision or that she lied long ago?

And exactly what part of that is false????

That thought is going through the minds of leaders, military officials, diplomats and the business world all over the world right now.

Trump’s arrogant incompetence has not been in any doubt for some time.

That's not disproving anything I said

Rice knew it wasn't the truth. In order to have believed it was, she would have to be an idiot, and completely in the dark. In which case we can also fault others in the administration, including Obama and Clinton - for allowing her to promote a series of lies.

I'm guessing you are referring to the well known talking points which were promoted to support the statements. We now know these were highly doctored to make them intentionally misleading at best. They also completely ignored other information the administration received from other sources, including those at the event.

Rice knew it wasn't the truth. In order to have believed it was, she would have to be an idiot, and completely in the dark. In which case we can also fault others in the administration, including Obama and Clinton - for allowing her to promote a series of lies.

I'm guessing you are referring to the well known talking points which were promoted to support the statements. We now know these were highly doctored to make them intentionally misleading at best. They also completely ignored other information the administration received from other sources, including those at the event.

Oh really. .we know they were doctored..feel free to provide this amazing evidence...

Lol

Oh really. .we know they were doctored..feel free to provide this amazing evidence...

Lol

The evidence is quite striking. Do a search and you'll find numerous articles about it. There were at least 7 major iterations of the talking points, based on over 100 emails between the white house, state department, and other agencies.

Jesus H Christ, talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

The evidence is quite striking. Do a search and you'll find numerous articles about it. There were at least 7 major iterations of the talking points, based on over 100 emails between the white house, state department, and other agencies.

So you have nothing..shocking..dont waste my time

So you have nothing..shocking..dont waste my time

Again, you can dismiss facts, or you can do a search on the topic. It's been well documented in the media.

Back
Top Bottom