• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Forget Bathrooms - What About Locker Rooms?

What evidence have you provided here? Well? Last time I checked I actually provided evidence of something I said here while you didn't.

You presented a position. I asked for evidence of your position. The ball is now in your court. That's how debate works, Henrin.

Of course I have. This is a repetitious pattern with you on this issue. You prove erroneous information. I refute it either with logic, facts or links... whichever is appropriate at the time. You continue to argue something that I have shown to be wrong, rinse, repeat. Look, Henrin, I know light years more about this topic than you. Your position comes from bias and an erroneous premise. You can't argue the biology and you can't argue the mental health issues, both of which I have supported with plenty of information, including links. If you want to ignore me, be my guest. Just remember, when you post something erroneous, I WILL respond, like it or not.

Look at all those lies. So ladies and gentlemen, how many links did Captain provide today in this thread? Anyone want to look back and tell me? Looks to me like he was doing nothing but baiting, taunting, and making claims.

Look at all those lies. So ladies and gentlemen, how many links did Captain provide today in this thread? Anyone want to look back and tell me? Looks to me like he was doing nothing but baiting, taunting, and making claims.

You presented a study. I showed how your study didn't apply to what you wanted it to based on what is currently being studies around transsexuality and the brain. You do realize that there are several ways to prove you wrong, Henrin. Logic is one. Your position was not logical and I showed that. So, nothing I said above was a lie, and all you are doing is dodging from the fact that, once again, I showed you errors on this issue.

So, anything else I can teach you today?

You presented a study. I showed how your study didn't apply to what you wanted it to based on what is currently being studies around transsexuality and the brain. You do realize that there are several ways to prove you wrong, Henrin. Logic is one. Your position was not logical and I showed that. So, nothing I said above was a lie, and all you are doing is dodging from the fact that, once again, I showed you errors on this issue.

So, anything else I can teach you today?

You do realize that doesn't even begin to make sense, right? lol.

You do realize that doesn't even begin to make sense, right? lol.

I can see how it wouldn't to someone who doesn't understand the issue like you don't.

This is of course the problem with you. No matter what you declare yourself the winner and act like a complete ass the entire time.

Pot kettle monochromatic

I'm speaking towards the body, not gender. sigh..

Since the focus of the thread deals with gender then if the study isn't related to how the hormones affect gender it becomes a red herring.

Since the focus of the thread deals with gender then if the study isn't related to how the hormones affect gender it becomes a red herring.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom