• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Foreplay and sex.

BrettNortje

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I find that foreplay sets the mood for sex. if the foreplay is 'sexy,' the sex should be explosive, as it is a lot of energy being created by the woman and she would make the man linger in his fantasies about what he wants to do to her, making him way too eager and then it will be natural. this is because the man will have been having flashes in his imagination about what will happen, and then freestyle due to desperation, yes?

If the foreplay is 'playful' the man will be gentle, as he will be wary of scaring a 'child' away, yes? this is because even men have maternal instincts and will want to comfort the person they are worried about, of course.

If the foreplay is 'rough,' like a man trying to throw his woman up against cupboards with passion, then the woman will feel appreciated and more likely to submit to real fantasies they have talked about or kept secret from each other. this is because 'rough sex' is full of testosterone and energy, hall marks of the male psyche, where the man dominates and the woman feels, not sexy, but desired - needed by the man - to satisfy his desires.

If the foreplay is 'clumsy,' then the man will feel bad and the sex will be bad, unless he is mature and can laugh at himself. so, if it is a young man, and the sex is clumsy, then the surprise of it all will make the male feel weak and silly, making him get angry. this could stop the woman feeling wanted and looked after and then there could be violence. so, my advice for women on this is to, if taken by surprise, to submit to the man, and let him feel as in control as possible.

Interesting.

I do see distinct differences between rough and the other three. I don't see the distinction between the other three so much.

But what you've all pointed to, here, is that the quality of sex relies on his mindset? Rough is the only thing that's defined by the physical alone. The other three rely on what's taking place being perceived as playful, clumsy, or sexy.

While foreplay sets the mood for sex, and, maybe the initial 'exchange of energy,' sex is the conclusion of that exchange, where the sexual position, for example, can lead to certain types of enjoyment or stress, sometimes, i am sure, certain positions will have pros and cons.

So, normal sex. this is usually done with eye contact and comfort, as it is the most natural position. this also allows for embracing the other comfortably, and, then there can be other moves with each partner - the woman may embrace the man with her legs around him, telling him not to stop... this could take a while! the man could easily put his hand through her hair, and, that would get the hair out of the way, while at the same time subconsciously telling the woman he wants to look at her face, complimentary of course.

Doggy style would be where the man wants to make the woman feel like a source of 'raw pleasure.' this would mean that the man wants sex to be primal and he takes it upon himself to get as much pleasure out of the woman as possible. this he takes upon himself, as the woman serves as a male vibrator, you could say, as the man totally leads in this position, of course. the woman may feel that she gets to 'lay back' and get pleasure, of course. this would be good for high strung men, as, it will relive a lot of stress for the man as it requires quite a lot of exercise to do properly.

As women age, their bodies get desperate to procreate, so they want more sex than the man, who slows down and ages gracefully. the woman's anatomy though, will tell her to make as many children as possible, through making them horny. also, if you observe women going into sex shops, that is because they get bored with sex of a typical nature, and want to spice it up to keep their man 'excited.' so, women want sex more than men as they age, yes?

Point of order: What is the central point?

Some candidates:

Foreplay is important
Foreplay is predictive
Sex is mostly in the head
Women and men are not the same
Different strokes for different folks
I have never had sex and I dont want to look stupid when I do so I am throwing some of my theories up on DP to see if I understand the subject.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

REGARDS:

HAWKEYE10

I find that foreplay sets the mood for sex. if the foreplay is 'sexy,' the sex should be explosive, as it is a lot of energy being created by the woman and she would make the man linger in his fantasies about what he wants to do to her, making him way too eager and then it will be natural. this is because the man will have been having flashes in his imagination about what will happen, and then freestyle due to desperation, yes?

If the foreplay is 'playful' the man will be gentle, as he will be wary of scaring a 'child' away, yes? this is because even men have maternal instincts and will want to comfort the person they are worried about, of course.

If the foreplay is 'rough,' like a man trying to throw his woman up against cupboards with passion, then the woman will feel appreciated and more likely to submit to real fantasies they have talked about or kept secret from each other. this is because 'rough sex' is full of testosterone and energy, hall marks of the male psyche, where the man dominates and the woman feels, not sexy, but desired - needed by the man - to satisfy his desires.

If the foreplay is 'clumsy,' then the man will feel bad and the sex will be bad, unless he is mature and can laugh at himself. so, if it is a young man, and the sex is clumsy, then the surprise of it all will make the male feel weak and silly, making him get angry. this could stop the woman feeling wanted and looked after and then there could be violence. so, my advice for women on this is to, if taken by surprise, to submit to the man, and let him feel as in control as possible.

Most of this seems like stating the obvious, tbh. If she's energetic and aggressive, it inclines you to be energetic and aggressive. If she's shy, you probably want to be a bit more relaxed (assuming that you're not an A-hole, and actually care about not potentially upsetting the person you're with). If she's awkward and unenthusiastic, it makes you feel awkward, unenthusiastic, and unsure of yourself.

You're basically talking about "setting the mood." In that regard, most of what I mentioned above is probably true for women as well as men as far as partners helping to set the tempo is concerned.

The more specific differentiations you mentioned are a bit more iffy. Personally, I'll "go for it" if she's a bit more submissive, but it's got to be a more generally comfortable and confident submissive. Otherwise, it just makes things awkward.

I'm also okay with hanging back a bit if she's more aggressive. That can be fun in the short term. However, it's not necessarily what I prefer.

Last edited:
Most of this seems like stating the obvious, tbh. If she's energetic and aggressive, it inclines you to be energetic and aggressive. If she's shy, you probably want to be a bit more relaxed (assuming that you're not an A-hole, and actually care about not potentially upsetting the person you're with). If she's awkward and unenthusiastic, it makes you feel awkward, unenthusiastic, and unsure of yourself.

You're basically talking about "setting the mood." In that regard, most of what I mentioned above is probably true for women as well as men as far as partners helping to set the tempo is concerned.

The more specific differentiations you mentioned are a bit more iffy. Personally, I'll "go for it" if she's a bit more submissive, but it's got to be a more generally comfortable and confident submissive. Otherwise, it just makes things awkward.

I'm also okay with hanging back a bit if she's more aggressive. That can be fun in the short term. However, it's not necessarily what I prefer.

In my experience it is rare for a submissive to be worth a damn before the age of about 35(at least with females, I dont have enough experience with guys to say) because it takes that long for them to figure out what they want in bed, then ask for it, and then enjoy it when they get what they said they wanted. Young self identified submissives argue this point up and down with me, they tell me that I am practicing both ignorance and age bias, but this is where I am.

With women 40-55 is Prime Time, in my experience.

Last edited:
In my experience it is rare for a submissive to be worth a damn before the age of about 35(at least with females, I dont have enough experience with guys to know) because it takes that long for them to both figure out what they want in bed, then ask for it, and then enjoy it when they get what they said they wanted. Young claimed submissives argue this point up and down with me, claim that I am practicing both ignorance and age bias, but this is where I am.

With women 40-55 is prime time, in my experience.

The one I had in mind was about 30. She was pretty good. Petite little thing too. It was glorious.

Might have gotten a bit carried away with it though. Had that girl panting for breath and too sensitive to touch in her "fun" place by the time we were done.

"Oh gawd! *pant* You young guys!! *pant* It's a marathon, not a sprint! *giggle - pant - collapses in a heap on her side*" :lamo

Last edited:
The one I had in mind was about 30. She was pretty good. Petite little thing too. It was glorious.

Might have gotten a bit carried away with it though. Had that girl panting for breath and too sensitive to touch in her "fun" by the time we were done.

"Oh gawd! *pant* You young guys!! *pant* It's a marathon, not a sprint!*giggle - pant - collapses in a heap on her side*" :lamo

My point was that when it comes to the best of women, which is all I intend to sample, it only gets better with age.

I was trying to brighten your day.

Did it work?

:bright:

Music, food and location can be important in setting the sex up, as men nearly always want sex, and women appreciate the effort put into wooing them to bed, i figure. if i was a woman, i would definitely like to be wooed in such a way as the man plays the right music and serenades me with exotic locations, hey girls?

So, what music should be used? something slow and deep will make the woman think of sex, so, if it is done with a good quality of slow sensual music, then the woman will definitely get the message, and our date rapist can slowly ease her into a comfortable mood before he penetrates her with his observations of how she is feeling. if you do this with music, then you should observe her body language to see how she wants you to come onto her. if it is upbeat music, then the woman will feel young and full of energy, being naughty and wanting the man to lose control, as women are always fantasizing about being 'players of the tools.' this is natural for women who find it exciting to control someone else with the rewards of sex, of course.

Food should also be considered. if you were to use pasta, like pasta sauce, then the mood would be messy and hormonal, leading the woman to think of messy sex, of course. if it is a salad, then the woman would feel like she is about to eat something that is good for her - these psychological tricks really work i figure! if the food is meaty, then they imagine themselves as the meat, as it is seldom that women think of themselves as predators. concentrating on the meat would make them feel like the main dish in the food that everyone is eating, yes?

Location, location, location. this is where you want to take her to make her feel like those people are the ones speaking about her, as women believe everyone is talking about them, i figure. if you were to take them to a big house, they would feel like they have been pampered by the man, if you take them to a hotel, they would feel like it is naughty and they need to hide, yes?

As you can see, there are mood and sex style enhancing things to observe.

Back
Top Bottom