• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Forced sterlization forced out of history

Un biased

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
the one topic never talked about in schools these days . Practically Every adult gives me a blank stare when I asked them on this topic . I think this the bleakest part of America's history in the 1900's its ties with the eugenics used and condemned bye the Nazis , is literally being taken out of history , and not one conspiracy theory is about this . I only found out through this from a video game . ( gta 4 ) . This is the best ( so far) suppressed piece of history the govt ever did . Women and Global Human Rights for more info

Historians, sociologists, and other social scientists have talked about it for decades. It being covered in the classroom is another matter entirely.

Getting information from GTA is also a bad idea, as it is heavily based on satire.

the one topic never talked about in schools these days . Practically Every adult gives me a blank stare when I asked them on this topic . I think this the bleakest part of America's history in the 1900's its ties with the eugenics used and condemned bye the Nazis , is literally being taken out of history , and not one conspiracy theory is about this . I only found out through this from a video game . ( gta 4 ) . This is the best ( so far) suppressed piece of history the govt ever did . Women and Global Human Rights for more info

Honestly, I think a lot of it is forgotten and never mentioned on purpose.

Margaret Sanger was one of the leaders of the Eugenics movement in the US in the early part of the 20th century. She not only believed that only Whites should be allowed to reproduce, she also promoted exclusionary immigration policies, forced sterilization of those who would be unfit to reproduce (including most minorities). And that this should be done to make a "better future".

But nobody ever says negative things about Saint Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood. An organization created to advance her eugenics beliefs (by providing free "family planning" in urban ghettos).

Back
Top Bottom