• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For you naysayers of the covid vaccines...

EnigmaO01

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
A friend just related to me his daughter and son-in-law that are doctors, and on their way to clinic they work at, pulled over to help a man that was collapsed in his driveway. They got him breathing again before the ambulance picked him up with some chest compressions and a few breaths. Anyway, the guy ended up dying at the hospital, but he tested positive for Covid -19.

Both doctors had been previously vaccinated, but were put on quarantine. Neither ever had any issues or tested positive.

i thnk even one vaccine can help you survive

so if your young and healthy you might only need one

if your weak you might need two

A friend just related to me his daughter and son-in-law that are doctors, and on their way to clinic they work at, pulled over to help a man that was collapsed in his driveway. They got him breathing again before the ambulance picked him up with some chest compressions and a few breaths. Anyway, the guy ended up dying at the hospital, but he tested positive for Covid -19.

Both doctors had been previously vaccinated, but were put on quarantine. Neither ever had any issues or tested positive.
Reminds me of my friends. Husband got Covid back in December. Was pretty sick, quarantined at home with his wife and kids. Despite sharing a bed with him for weeks, she never tested positive or had any symptoms. I think that they are getting vaccinated soon.

Everyone who leans left ... Everyone who leans right...make Covid 19...2020 hindsight.

Last edited:
i thnk even one vaccine can help you survive

so if your young and healthy you might only need one

if your weak you might need two
You need two of the mRNA vaccines. One will protect you at about a 60% level, probably higher for serious disease, but it likely won't last long. Most immunizations need a booster periodically in order to offer full protection. If you have already had Covid you probably only need one shot but thats not the current recommendation: its still two shots.

You need two of the mRNA vaccines. One will protect you at about a 60% level, probably higher for serious disease, but it likely won't last long. Most immunizations need a booster periodically in order to offer full protection. If you have already had Covid you probably only need one shot but thats not the current recommendation: its still two shots.

booster

i remember that word when i was in kindergarden

my mother telling me i had to get a booster shot at school.

and it was a huge needle and made me weak.

what a horrible experience

booster

It was most likely a booster for measles, mumps and rubella.
Sorry , that the needle made you feel weak.

It is better to have the shot than catch one of those diseases with their many side effects.

Complications from measles can cause such as pneumonia (infection of the lungs) and encephalitis (swelling of the brain). You could have needed to be hospitalized and could even have died if you had caught the measles.

booster

Absolutely
All boosters are given with a 3 1/2 inch 12 gauge needle.
Because of the size of the needle and the possibility of “operator error” they made me stop giving the shots with a running start.

Kidding

Back
Top Bottom