• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For you lefties who need help in what white privilege actually is..

Ralph Hinkell

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
There used to be white privilege in America. For example, voting was only the privilege of the white man. Whites getting to sit in the front of the bus was a privilege of the white man. Fast forward to 2021. Now, what can white people do that minorities cannot?

Usually, this is where you guys start posting pics of graphs and left wing articles about how much more money white people have over minorities...of course Asians are more wealthy than whites, overall, but you don't want to talk about that. Well listen bros and sisters, your charts and leftwing rhetoric doesn't imply, neither directly nor indirectly, white privilege. It doesn't prove that they are wealthy because they are white and that minorities are poor because they are not white. Think back to the example, whites could vote because they were white. Minorities could not vote because they were not white. Now, you need to prove that any inequality of wealth is solely due to the fact that they are white. Otherwise, It just means one race makes more money than the other.

Now, fill in the blank: The reason whites have ________________________ is because they are allowed __________________________________ whereas minorities are not allowed.

Last edited:
They can live stream themselves participating in a violent attack on the United States Capitol where the lives of our political leaders were threatened, leave without being arrested, refuse to acknowledge any wrongdoing or apologize, and then be allowed to go on a vacation to Mexico.

There you go.

I always feel super inspired to take a thread seriously when the OP calls me a cupcake. It makes me feel loved, warm, like I have been wrapped in a weighted blanket made of honey and sunshine.

Oh, wait, that's this new rosin I'm putting through my rig, this thread is just weak.

I’m a 50ish year old white dude in a work truck, mostly. I never get pulled over, no matter how stupid I drive. In fact, the last time was for expired tags, which were 6mos. behind (I just thought my wife had done it, and how often do you look at your plates?)

I also had a cracked windshield and a brake light out which the officer said nothing about. Hmm...

They can live stream themselves participating in a violent attack on the United States Capitol where the lives of our political leaders were threatened, leave without being arrested, refuse to acknowledge any wrongdoing or apologize, and then be allowed to go on a vacation to Mexico.

There you go.
So can blacks when they riot. Next. Portland, for instance.

There used to be white privilege in America. For example, voting was only the privilege of the white man. Whites getting to sit in the front of the bus was a privilege of the white man. Fast forward to 2021. Now, what can white people do that minorities cannot?

Usually, this is where you guys start posting pics of graphs and left wing articles about how much more money white people have over minorities...of course Asians are more wealthy than whites, overall, but you don't want to talk about that. Well listen bros and sisters, your charts and leftwing rhetoric doesn't imply, neither directly nor indirectly, white privilege. It doesn't prove that they are wealthy because they are white and that minorities are poor because they are not white. Think back to the example, whites could vote because they were white. Minorities could not vote because they were not white. Now, you need to prove that any inequality of wealth is solely due to the fact that they are white. Otherwise, It just means one race makes more money than the other.

Now, fill in the blank: The reason whites have ________________________ is because they are allowed __________________________________ whereas minorities are not allowed.
This is an acceptable form of white privilege:

Kerry doesn't fly commercial anymore. He simply can't soil himself with close contact with non-elite people.
Besides, as a political elite, none of the rules forced on everyone else apply to him.

yes, I often quote articles from The Right Scoop when I want to get to the truth of a matter. Well, since Stormfront was taken down anyway.

"White privilege" extends beyond what people are and are not allowed to do. Black people are allowed to work, but prejudice in America forces them to settle for low-paying jobs. Do you think racial minorities want to be taxi drivers? It is not an accident that many of them are black. Tell me there is no white privilege when racial minorities are represented in every industry and job title.

The reason whites have ____Privilege__________ is because they are allowed ___to throw fire extinguishers at cops______ whereas minorities are not allowed.
Never even happened buddy. But also no blm protestor was shot with live ammo by police. Only white people were.

If black people where less likely to get pulled over by the police, got lesser sentences when convicted of crimes, where more likely to get a response from their resume, and more likely to get the job based on their interview, would you say they had a privileged? Being able to do what others do not is only one form of privilege.

Never even happened buddy. But also no blm protestor was shot with live ammo by police. Only white people were.

Yeah, but is the gene pool really worse off without Babbit? Really?

Denying white privilege is the new stupidity. Same as the old.

If I am ever so thin-skinned and insecure that I can't trust my own eyes enough to see how I benefit in this society due to the color of my skin, then please, sign me up to the Republican party.

"White privilege" extends beyond what people are and are not allowed to do. Black people are allowed to work, but prejudice in America forces them to settle for low-paying jobs. Do you think racial minorities want to be taxi drivers? It is not an accident that many of them are black. Tell me there is no white privilege when racial minorities are represented in every industry and job title.
Funny you should say that.

I was jus talking on the phone eith an old high school buddy of mine who is white and now works as a taxi driver.

His father was killed by a black person.

White privilege comprises this graphiic

White culture copy.png

Smithsonian African American museum removes 'whiteness' chart slammed as racist
Self-reliance, hard work, nuclear family described as features of 'white culture'
July 17, 2020

At the heart of it, white conservative males just want to win the gold medal in the Victim Olympics. There's nothing more or less to it.

They want to be able to deny reality so much that they can claim with a straight face that they are the biggest victim in America.

That might be the ultimate expression of white privilege.

yes, I often quote articles from The Right Scoop when I want to get to the truth of a matter. Well, since Stormfront was taken down anyway.
The article includes a quote directly from the horse-face's mouth. Does it REALLY matter to you who reports it?

What is white privilege?

Being entitled enough to video your participation in Insurrection and theft of the Speaker's property while violating her office THEN asking if you can vacation in Mexico during your bail hearing AND.........getting away with it.

THAT is both white entitlement (believing down to your bones that you will get away with it) and white privilege (getting away with it) in a nutshell.

There you go.
I heard the number of arrests was aproaching 100

“Low paying jobs” like President of the United State? CEOs of major companies. Secretary of Defense? Senators and Represenatitves. Mayors, Governors.

If black people where less likely to get pulled over by the police, got lesser sentences when convicted of crimes, where more likely to get a response from their resume, and more likely to get the job based on their interview, would you say they had a privileged? Being able to do what others do not is only one form of privilege.
Quite frankly, that’s up to them. BTW most resume don’t include the applicant’s race.

Denying white privilege is the new stupidity. Same as the old.

If I am ever so thin-skinned and insecure that I can't trust my own eyes enough to see how I benefit in this society due to the color of my skin, then please, sign me up to the Republican party.
If you attribute your successes solely to the color of you skin, you need to look a little deeper.

Back
Top Bottom