• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For those who wonder why such a large portion of Americans question 9/11

creativedreams

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Here is an excellent and informative series of 19 documentaries that walk you through some of the basic and compelling facts surrounding the 9/11 event that would make any investigator in the world question the truth about 9/11.

This is a sample of why such a large portion of Americans and people around the World question the truth about 9/11.

This is a sample of why so many prominent people in America and around the World publicly question the truth about 9/11.

Starts out a little bit of rehashing but as you keep watching through the series it gets quite informative and compelling.

After each video is finished a link comes up on the screen to click and watch the next segment.

So pull up a reclyner with a bowl of popcorn and beverage of your choice and enjoy...

Last edited:
Here is an excellent and informative series of 19 documentaries that walk you through some of the basic and compelling facts surrounding the 9/11 event that would make any investigator in the world question the truth about 9/11.

Nobody questions the main events of 9/11. Just sad sack attention seekers like yourself

To anyone that might be curious about whether or not this video actually contains any new info, it doesn't. To save you all from the waste of life that this video will cause you, here's the cliffs along with some notes for you CD...

1. "ONLY steel structures to collapse from fire". - Wrong. The Madrid tower you always post pics of collapsed... at least the steel portion did. Only the concrete section stood.

2. "All 3 buildings fell at free fall speed". - Wrong. They absolutely did not fall AT free fall speed.

3. "Eyewitnesses ALL reported explosives going off inside the buildings". - Wrong. SOME eyewitnesses reported explosiONS, not explosiVES. Explosions are normal in giant fires.

4. "The government won't release any videos showing a plane". - The government has released ALL of the pentagon footage. There is plenty of evidence from the jetliner in the wreckage.

5. "new pearl harbor". - So? At best it shows that the gov would maybe jump on it and use it to fuel their agenda... doesn't prove any of them had a hand in the event itself.

6. "Norad, enter alex jones"... sorry I only made it about 5 seconds into his talking... I'm sure this section was great though. :rolleyes:

7. "pulling it". - After all these years this is STILL what you kick your feet up and pop some popcorn for? Really? You need a hobby.

8. "jet fuel fires cannot LIQUIDIZE steel". - That's great. I agree. Now ditch the strawman since NOBODY said anything about any STEEL being LIQUIDIZED except for your truther buddies. There was no LIQUIDIZED STEEL. None. Zip. Nada.

9. "Marvin Bush". - Not even going to take the time to comment on this one for you again... it has been thoroughly explained before.

10. "Montage of commission report bashing, no planes at the towers, pods, and other contradictory woo". - This part was extra bad.

11. "Osama had ZERO to gain from the event". - lol. Just lol.

12. "Bush botched his lines". - Not hard to imagine what the commander in chief went through on that day. Very hectic. Recalling stressful events, out of order, months later, is not uncommon. It's also likely that it's just one of our worst public speaking presidents EVER, not getting his words out right. Cocaine is a helluva drug. My take, using what he is saying and the ACTUAL timeline of events, is he didn't SEE the first plane actually hit, but he simply SAW that the first plane HAD hit. It was all over the news.

13, 14, and 15. "Bush-laden, and more alex jones". - Nothing new here either. If this is all true, raise formal charges. Why won't anyone use this info for anything other than selling crap and asking for donations?

16. "bin laden video faked, fake hijackers, loose change, more alex jones, fake phone calls." - Once again nothing new. Scraping the bottom of the barrel for these ones.

17. "insider trading". - Being talked about in another current thread.

18. "lets rehash chapter 3 again (more explosiONS)".

19. "summary fired up by alex jones, then general bush hate with the usual hitler references, cue sad sappy sentimental music, ask for donation and try to peddle shirts".

Worthless video. It's a good thing I am sick and in bed today or I would have only made it about 2 minutes in.

It's a good thing I am sick and in bed today or I would have only made it about 2 minutes in.

Sorry to hear that... drink lots of orange juice and I hope you get better

To anyone that might be curious about whether or not this video actually contains any new info, it doesn't. To save you all from the waste of life that this video will cause you, here's the cliffs along with some notes for you CD...

1. "ONLY steel structures to collapse from fire". - Wrong. The Madrid tower you always post pics of collapsed... at least the steel portion did. Only the concrete section stood.

2. "All 3 buildings fell at free fall speed". - Wrong. They absolutely did not fall AT free fall speed.

3. "Eyewitnesses ALL reported explosives going off inside the buildings". - Wrong. SOME eyewitnesses reported explosiONS, not explosiVES. Explosions are normal in giant fires.

4. "The government won't release any videos showing a plane". - The government has released ALL of the pentagon footage. There is plenty of evidence from the jetliner in the wreckage.

5. "new pearl harbor". - So? At best it shows that the gov would maybe jump on it and use it to fuel their agenda... doesn't prove any of them had a hand in the event itself.

6. "Norad, enter alex jones"... sorry I only made it about 5 seconds into his talking... I'm sure this section was great though. :rolleyes:

7. "pulling it". - After all these years this is STILL what you kick your feet up and pop some popcorn for? Really? You need a hobby.

8. "jet fuel fires cannot LIQUIDIZE steel". - That's great. I agree. Now ditch the strawman since NOBODY said anything about any STEEL being LIQUIDIZED except for your truther buddies. There was no LIQUIDIZED STEEL. None. Zip. Nada.

9. "Marvin Bush". - Not even going to take the time to comment on this one for you again... it has been thoroughly explained before.

10. "Montage of commission report bashing, no planes at the towers, pods, and other contradictory woo". - This part was extra bad.

11. "Osama had ZERO to gain from the event". - lol. Just lol.

12. "Bush botched his lines". - Not hard to imagine what the commander in chief went through on that day. Very hectic. Recalling stressful events, out of order, months later, is not uncommon. It's also likely that it's just one of our worst public speaking presidents EVER, not getting his words out right. Cocaine is a helluva drug. My take, using what he is saying and the ACTUAL timeline of events, is he didn't SEE the first plane actually hit, but he simply SAW that the first plane HAD hit. It was all over the news.

13, 14, and 15. "Bush-laden, and more alex jones". - Nothing new here either. If this is all true, raise formal charges. Why won't anyone use this info for anything other than selling crap and asking for donations?

16. "bin laden video faked, fake hijackers, loose change, more alex jones, fake phone calls." - Once again nothing new. Scraping the bottom of the barrel for these ones.

17. "insider trading". - Being talked about in another current thread.

18. "lets rehash chapter 3 again (more explosiONS)".

19. "summary fired up by alex jones, then general bush hate with the usual hitler references, cue sad sappy sentimental music, ask for donation and try to peddle shirts".

Worthless video. It's a good thing I am sick and in bed today or I would have only made it about 2 minutes in.

Quality post.

Back
Top Bottom