• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For those who have suffered an unbearable loss

Sykes

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This song really hit me hard. I'm an atheist, but ... dunno. It just really hit home.

Well, if aching loss and sadness are your thing, I will once again offer you guys a download of my Dory Previn collection that took me years to assemble. Nobody does angst like Dory does. She died last year.

DORY PREVIN - Taps, tremors and Timesteps (one last dance for my Father)

....,and while a little more upbeat, nonetheless full of death and destruction...
LESLIE FISH - Firestorm, Songs of World War 3

I love depressing music and you won't easily find these 2 albums so at the current price of FREE, you know....let me know what you think:(

This song really hit me hard. I'm an atheist, but ... dunno. It just really hit home.

I've suffered a couple of devastating losses, and a few months ago, I was surfing the net and came across this one. Thanks. :)

Well, if aching loss and sadness are your thing, I will once again offer you guys a download of my Dory Previn collection that took me years to assemble. Nobody does angst like Dory does. She died last year.

....,and while a little more upbeat, nonetheless full of death and destruction...

I love depressing music and you won't easily find these 2 albums so at the current price of FREE, you know....let me know what you think:(

Thank you. I appreciate the links, I'm bookmarking so I can wander through as time permits.

Thank you. I appreciate the links, I'm bookmarking so I can wander through as time permits.

Please don't wait too long. I rented the cloud space for 3 months and it will run out someday soon. I just wanted to share these but I have no reason to keep them up forever. They're just benign MP3s that are numbered to order the structure of the story being told. You can download them and play with them at your leisure. I've always been grateful to the person who turned me on to these (very obscure) tales so I hope you'll be equally touched.

Props for appreciating Dory Previn and even more for sharing.

Not that I'll listen; maybe once or twice a year, I'll wallow a bit. But usually it's too risky--I'm afraid that if I let go, I won't be able to come back.

Back
Top Bottom