• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For those that don't want pit bulls banned

A pit bull bit a guy's dick off in Florida. How would any of you guys on this forum like it if that happened to you?

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-man-emasculated-during-failed-attempt-to-rape-pit-bull/

Does the word "satire" mean anything to you?

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

The pictures are what really sell it:

CCACA340-904C-44C9-8F76-6D0B407F6179.jpg

9283FD67-A023-4B0B-BA7B-68A3CDA9BBBC.jpg

A pit bull bit a guy's dick off in Florida. How would any of you guys on this forum like it if that happened to you?

Did you even READ the article:

According to witnesses, 4-year-old Spanky was playing with his owner in the park when Mister Sanchez grabbed him and attempted to rape him. The male pit bull violently resisted and severely injured its attacker’s legs, arms, and groin.

So right there, that would pretty much excuse the action of ANY dog. and lastly, World Nut Daily is usually just made up garbage.

OK. Here's a video about a prisoner in Africa that talks about raping his cellmates. He says he holds them down on their back and rapes them. He says he's been doing it for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUr4gbM5sfg

So you post bull**** about pitbulls and then move to a man that rapes cellmates after you're shown the BS. I don't think even you know what point you're trying to make anymore.

You guys are making it WAY too easy for him.

Here's another article:

https://www.inquisitr.com/1043062/pit-bull-attack-dog-bites-off-5-year-olds-penis-video/

Don't you feel stupid for believing a pit bull has never bitten a guy's penis off?

I never said that hasn't happened. I'm saying you must feel stupid for being that ****ing gullible and not fact checking what you read or asking who is writing what you read.

Do you know how many people humans have killed? It's tremendous and far more than pit bulls. Let's ban humans.

You guys are making it WAY too easy for him.

yeah

I thought I had him on ignore but I got a different "moderate" person confused with him, and put the other "moderate" person on ignore. Then when I realized my mistake, I thought "meh, that works too" and then forgot about it.

I guess I should finish the job and get this "moderate" person on ignore also.

I love the ignore button so much.

On a serious note, pit bulls should be banned.

There are just too many cases of pit bulls mauling or even killing people of all ages.

There was an attempt to ban pit bulls in one city near Los Angeles, but the politicians got cold feet when pit bull owners protested.

What a strange country: The government goes crazy if one seeks a prostitute, but the government could not care less if vicious dogs tear up many people every year.

I think that in each situation it is necessary to understand in detail. Why was the dog without a muzzle? What did this unfortunate owner of the bitten penis do?

Back
Top Bottom