• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For Those Opposing Gay Marriage: Answer This One Question: How Does It Affect You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: For Those Opposing Gay Marriage: Answer This One Question: How Does It Affect You

You're right, I don't care so I won't continue the discussion. I was only asking you to clarify your position and you are unwilling to because you think it will be perceived as irrelevant and that's fine. End of story.

Shiiit negro, thass all you had to say :2wave:

YouTube - SHEEIT NEGRO!!

Last edited:
Re: For Those Opposing Gay Marriage: Answer This One Question: How Does It Affect You

Nope. I'm not trying to get banned. I'm speaking the truth about you and your pals. You're weak little punks with a bully punk moderator who runs interference for you. If I get banned, I get banned. Speaking the truth is more important to me than kissing your asses and allowing this crap to go on.

Your version of truth is subject to others' opinions on what the truth is.

But, you are from Spokane. Lovely area, not so lovely rednecks.

Damn! I just got to this thread. Didn't know that he was gone.
Don't flush it on my account... just laugh and move on people...
Let's discuss this, because I want to hear what emdash hs to say still!

I will reply to #1714 asap and explain why your racist mexican analogy is even worse now that you've modified it.

but for now I have to go. thanks for all the left-handed compliments!

I will reply to #1714 asap and explain why your racist mexican analogy is even worse now that you've modified it.

but for now I have to go. thanks for all the left-handed compliments!

He just want to see your rack :mrgreen:

In fact if you only responded to posts with more pictures of yourself, that would be good debate imo.

hey, not cool! I'm outtie.

Moderator's Warning:
No problem, folks...except a problem to the DP servers. Threads that go beyond 1000 posts tend to cause slow downs. We currently have 3 active threads with more than 1000 posts. I need to close them. Sorry about that. Please feel free to pick up this discussion in a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom