• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For those against abortion, how does it's being legal affect you?

Johnny

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
1. How does abortion being legal affect you?
2. How does someone getting an abortion affect you?
3. Why do you care if people get an abortion or not?

Thanks

Thanks

Are you asking how abortion affects me or simply the legality of it?

Both it's legality and if people get one legal or not. I'm asking how that directly affects you.

I think it makes for interesting discussion.

FTR, I respect everyone's opinion whether I agree or not.

Both it's legality and if people get one legal or not. I'm asking how that directly affects you.

I think it makes for interesting discussion.

FTR, I respect everyone's opinion whether I agree or not.

Well, whether legal or illegal, it affects me the same. How it affects me is much like how the Armenian genocide, the Holocaust or, any other social or human injustice affects me.

Thanks

This sort of selfish POV is exactly what's wrong with the pro-abortion crowd here.... My feelings on you killing your unborn has nothing to do with my or your feelings for that matter.

Thanks

These are the same questions in my mind.....

1. What if it were legal for a mother to drown her 5 children in the bathtub? How would that affect you?

2. How does someone chopping up their 2 year old girl into tiny bits and throwing her away affect you?

3. Why do you care if people kill their children or not?

Thanks

Qualifier: I'm a moderate ProLifer, if there's such a thing. Abortion is okay if it's done in the first two months.

#1 -- It really doesn't.
#2 -- It really doesn't.
#3 -- I really don't.

How boring. I think the law should be changed so that abortions can only take place within the first two months. (I'm not really sure of this cutoff because I haven't researched it, but I think that's it.) If I start thinking about it, it gets creepy because abortions give no consideration to the fact that the fetus is alive. If I start thinking about it, I think, "What must this little lifeform think when it's being torn apart?" Oh, man -- then I get really, really sad. (What a way to start my morning.)

Qualifier: I'm a moderate ProLifer, if there's such a thing. Abortion is okay if it's done in the first two months.

#1 -- It really doesn't.
#2 -- It really doesn't.
#3 -- I really don't.

How boring. I think the law should be changed so that abortions can only take place within the first two months. (I'm not really sure of this cutoff because I haven't researched it, but I think that's it.) If I start thinking about it, it gets creepy because abortions give no consideration to the fact that the fetus is alive. If I start thinking about it, I think, "What must this little lifeform think when it's being torn apart?" Oh, man -- then I get really, really sad. (What a way to start my morning.)

Don't worry about it, it doesn't have a brain to think with.

Back
Top Bottom