• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For the pro abortion crowd. [W: 92]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: For the pro abortion crowd.

Your choice, but I warn you. It is a place of eternal darkness, torment, and pain. You will be all alone, eternally separated from God, and from others, you will burn in fire that will never quench, you will be completely aware, and you still will bow the knee to God Almighty.
If you think anybody is frightened by your Bronze Age threats of torture to those that disagree with you, then you're pitifully mistaken.

Not me, the absolute immutable truth of God's Word.
Listen, brother.

I don't know who you think you're talking to, but I used to regularly debate theistic apologists, far more intellectually challenging than you'll ever be.

When it comes to Christian apologetics and politics, I've already heard it all from people a lot smarter than you. The only thing you're doing is making your faith look like a cartoon, so I'd suggest you just stop digging.

They were ignorant of the Truth and will be judged harshly.

Actually it was a political move manufactured by Televangelist Jerry Falwell.

He
spearheaded the reversal of opinion on abortion in the late 1970s, leading his Moral Majority activist group into close political alliance with Catholic organizations against the sexual revolution.

My Take: When evangelicals were pro-choice ? CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

We need leaders like Falwell, Randall Terry, Paul and Robert Schenck to reignite Operation Rescue and invigorate the Right to Life Cause.

We need leaders like Falwell, Randall Terry, Paul and Robert Schenck to reignite Operation Rescue and invigorate the Right to Life Cause.

Why ?...They aren't going to do anything but drive women into back alley abortions pre-Roe vs.Wade.If a woman wants an abortion she is going to find a way to get one.History has proven that time and again.

And the sexual "revolution" brought about disaster in the US. It violates God's intended design.

//// It violates God's intended design.//// So does virgin births.

And you still have an incredible, if not outright blasphemous interpretation of God's Word. God will not allow homosexuals, thieves, fornicators, liars, murderers into His Kingdom.

According to your logic/narrative/worldview,Apostle Paul will NOT be allowed in your god's kingdom as he was a murderer. Is this your contention? Also per your world view Trump is also hell bound as he is a chronic liar and a fornicator...Is this also your contention?

And you still have an incredible, if not outright blasphemous interpretation of God's Word. God will not allow homosexuals, thieves, fornicators, liars, murderers into His Kingdom.

Who were the 2 other people being crucified with Jesus? Why were they being crucified? And what was it Jesus said to them?

Why ?...They aren't going to do anything but drive women into back alley abortions pre-Roe vs.Wade.If a woman wants an abortion she is going to find a way to get one.History has proven that time and again.

I’ll trade a few women getting hurt by their disgusting decision for less children being murdered.

I’ll trade a few women getting hurt by their disgusting decision for less children being murdered.

you lost all credibility when you claimed abortion is murder....end of story...Abortion is a 'legal' procedure,hence it is NOT murder per the law of the land regardless of how many times you bang that gong.

Luckily it's not up to you to decide who gets sacrificed. Women thank God, have the Constitution to protect them...and apparently we need that, since there's a disgusting trend among some to value women less than the unborn.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom