• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For the first time in American history, a sitting American President refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power.

NEVER forget.

Lol, are you freaking serious? Never Forget the coup attempt by Obama/Biden, Clinton campaign, and the DNC, who used our Intelligence Agencies to do their dirty work in an attempted overthrow of a duly elected President......never, never, never believe their lies.....It's all they do!!!

Lol, are you freaking serious? Never Forget the coup attempt by Obama/Biden, Clinton campaign, and the DNC, who used our Intelligence Agencies to do their dirty work in an attempted overthrow of a duly elected President......never, never, never believe their lies.....It's all they do!!!

spongebob-squarepants-laugh.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What evidence do you base this claim upon?

For context, there is a high chance I wasn't paying attention to the news much after march 2020, I got kinda burnt out from combo of 2020 election and Covid.

The folks in Trump's orbit 2016 did have Russian contacts, thus the investigation was warranted.

You are best just leaving the 1 term looser in the rear view mirror. He is the past, move on.

Was it a peaceful transfer of power, when the left was spying upon Trump and his campaign, illegally at that?
the FBI was investigating Trump over his working with Russia, not exactly what I call the left but carry on.

For context, there is a high chance I wasn't paying attention to the news much after march 2020, I got kinda burnt out from combo of 2020 election and Covid.

There is a ton of evidence on this out there. I'm not going to do your homework in catching up to the latest news....it's all out there. FYI, stay away from liberal news networks....they lie to the lemmings.

Was it a peaceful transfer of power, when the left was spying upon Trump and his campaign, illegally at that?
They are two completely different animals

Failed analogy

The folks in Trump's orbit 2016 did have Russian contacts, thus the investigation was warranted.

You are best just leaving the 1 term looser in the rear view mirror. He is the past, move on.

Big Bullsnort....it was all bs to the nth degree, made up crazy conspiracy theories through straight up lies, period and proven. FJB and Trump 2024, all you hosers.

Fair-minded people agree that some nasty business was engaged in by some Dems because they feared that businessman Donald Trump might actually defeat Ms. Hillary.

And fair-minded people agree that President Trump badly handled his reputed loss.

He SHOULD have congratulated President-elect Biden.
He & the First Lady SHOULD have invited the Bidens to the White House.
He SHOULD have attended the Inauguration.
He SHOULD have discouraged the January 6 protest.

If he felt that there was significant rigging, he should have acted in a mature manner and tried every legal and peaceful way to contest the results.

I am old enough to remember how we saw Vice President Gore (as "president" of the Senate) announce that his opponent George Walker Bush had enough votes to be certified as President-elect. He did not pout about the hanging chads in Florida.

I voted twice for President Trump & would do so again, but I agree that he acted like a spoiled brat after the election. Even some Dems admit that there was a concerted effort of the media and others to swing the election to candidate Biden. But President Trump reacted in a way that hurt him.

A more clever person would have known how to curry favor with the American public.

the FBI was investigating Trump over his working with Russia, not exactly what I call the left but carry on.

Over a fake dossier paid for by the Hillary campaign and the DNC.....now proven fact.

There is a ton of evidence on this out there. I'm not going to do your homework in catching up to the latest news....it's all out there. FYI, stay away from liberal news networks....they lie to the lemmings.
Understand my perspective on this. From what I'm aware of, the things you mention sound more like attempts to bring the President to account for perceived or actual failings, and while they may have been a bit overdone on occasion, they were by no means unwarranted.

So I'm asking you to point me at some reason to bother searching through 2 years of news history for something I think will likely waste my time.

Your idol lied more than 30,000 times as a sitting president and who remembers how many times he insulted women and this useless dude refused his tax records to the public for how many years? He is a fraud and a man who has filed bankruptcy maybe more often than anyone else on the planet.

And soliciting Russia for campaign interference ......................

And yes it is looking like he was definitely an insider to the insurrection choreography. And this man is using campaign donations to fund his legal defense. Is there a cover up in our midst?

Just for the record it is possible that Rump was a fake president representing a fake GOP.

So what was all that ballot recounting about when Al Gore lost to W. Bush in 2000? Should Democrats who demanded recounts in Florida be charged with trying to overturn an election?

The US government was spying on the Russians, as expected. The Russians admitted that they were working with Trump to influence our elections. The government wasn't intentionally spying on Trump. This happened months before the election.

McConnell argued that the report shows that Obama was unprepared to address Russian election meddling efforts, but the majority leader conveniently ignored his reported attempts to water down the Obama White House's attempts to call out the Russia interference efforts ahead of the 2016 election.In a floor speech on Monday afternoon, McConnell blasted Obama's Russia policy."The attorney general reports that Russia carried out online disinformation campaign and computer hacking efforts designed to sow discord in our nation and interfere in American politics. It is deeply disturbing that the Obama administration was apparently insufficiently prepared to anticipate and counter these Russian threats," McConnell said. "It was hardly a secret prior to November 2016 that Putin's Russia was not and is not our friend. And yet for years, the previous administration ignored, excused and failed to confront Putin's malign activities both at home and abroad."

They are two completely different animals

Failed analogy

Absolutely not.....they were spying on Trump and his campaign and administration founded upon a fake dossier, and lied upon to obtain FISA warrants time and time again....it was a coup attempt. The worst insurrection in the history of America.

Understand my perspective on this. From what I'm aware of, the things you mention sound more like attempts to bring the President to account for perceived or actual failings, and while they may have been a bit overdone on occasion, they were by no means unwarranted.

So I'm asking you to point me at some reason to bother searching through 2 years of news history for something I think will likely waste my time.

For someone claiming to not be caught up to the news, your mind is already made up through your statement, "they were by no means unwarranted"......Your bias is clear to see and you simply will not reason anything else. Go waste your time or remain blind.....it doesn't matter to me.

Joe Biden sitting in the Oval Office is the supreme evidence. Any fool that the thinks 80 million American chose HIM to be President while dumping dozens of Democrats down ballot needs serious mental assistance. Zuckerberg himself provided $400,000,000 reasons to not believe it was n honest election.

The US government was spying on the Russians, as expected. The Russians admitted that they were working with Trump to influence our elections. The government wasn't intentionally spying on Trump. This happened months before the election.

Lol, Oh Lord.....the Russians were working with the Hillary campaign and the DNC, not Trump.....we now know this fact. Please keep up with the current factual news.

For the first time in American history, a sitting American President refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power.​

And for good reason, because for the first time in American history, an election was stolen.

Back
Top Bottom