• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For the first time in American history, a sitting American President refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power.

So what was all that ballot recounting about when Al Gore lost to W. Bush in 2000? Should Democrats who demanded recounts in Florida be charged with trying to overturn an election?

VOTER SUPPRESSION IS ILLEGAL = The Electoral College Must Be Repealed

Though Gore came in second in the electoral vote, he received 547,398 more popular votes than Bush, making him the first person since Grover Cleveland in 1888 to win the popular vote but lose in the Electoral College.
2000 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2000_United_States_pres...

Election results between Al Gore and George Bush too close ...
https://www.history.com › this-day-in-history › preside...

This date in 2000 was a pivotal moment in U.S. history, as the presidential election results in a statistical tie between Democrat Al Gore and Republican ...

United States presidential election of 2000 - Encyclopedia ...​

https://www.britannica.com › ... › Governors

7, 2000, in which Republican George W. Bush narrowly lost the popular vote to Democrat Al Gore but defeated Gore in the electoral college.

The 2000 Presidential Election: Why Gore Lost​

https://www.uvm.edu › POLS125 › articles › pomper

Democrat Albert Gore won the most votes, a half million more than his Republican opponent George W. Bush, but lost the presidency in the electoral college ..

There is zero evidence that Biden stole the election .........

TRump and the anti American Right Wing Nuts should be in prison

The Electoral College is too easily hacked therefore must die ...........

Fair-minded people agree that some nasty business was engaged in by some Dems because they feared that businessman Donald Trump might actually defeat Ms. Hillary.

And fair-minded people agree that President Trump badly handled his reputed loss.

He SHOULD have congratulated President-elect Biden.
He & the First Lady SHOULD have invited the Bidens to the White House.
He SHOULD have attended the Inauguration.
He SHOULD have discouraged the January 6 protest.

If he felt that there was significant rigging, he should have acted in a mature manner and tried every legal and peaceful way to contest the results.

I am old enough to remember how we saw Vice President Gore (as "president" of the Senate) announce that his opponent George Walker Bush had enough votes to be certified as President-elect. He did not pout about the hanging chads in Florida.

I voted twice for President Trump & would do so again, but I agree that he acted like a spoiled brat after the election. Even some Dems admit that there was a concerted effort of the media and others to swing the election to candidate Biden. But President Trump reacted in a way that hurt him.

A more clever person would have known how to curry favor with the American public.

I can agree with much of this, but I also remember how bad Trump was treated from the beginning to end of his Presidency.....can't hardly blame the guy, hell, I'd be pissed too.

Lol, are you freaking serious? Never Forget the coup attempt by Obama/Biden, Clinton campaign, and the DNC, who used our Intelligence Agencies to do their dirty work in an attempted overthrow of a duly elected President......never, never, never believe their lies.....It's all they do!!!
That is one bitch ass excuse for this happening for the first time.

The ALEC GOP insulted Obama day after day ...........after day.

Lol, are you freaking serious? Never Forget the coup attempt by Obama/Biden, Clinton campaign, and the DNC, who used our Intelligence Agencies to do their dirty work in an attempted overthrow of a duly elected President......never, never, never believe their lies.....It's all they do!!!
Your posts are silly and stupid.

And for good reason, because for the first time in American history, an election was stolen.
*Rump perpetrated the largest scam in American history on the entire nation. The only thing stolen were the remaining vestiges of morals, ethics, values, and functioning brain cells in *Rumps party and voting base.

1347569870578266115.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

VF0520_American-Presidents_Lede.jpg

:cautious:

A peaceful transfer of power occurred. A rightful one did not.
Election fraud truther spotted.

You've fallen for the propaganda, the same posted in the OP.

So what was all that ballot recounting about when Al Gore lost to W. Bush in 2000? Should Democrats who demanded recounts in Florida be charged with trying to overturn an election?

And that is the difference between that and this.

You have idiots like this governor still claiming the election was stolen (without proof) and actually making it harder to vote, while demonizing the opposition in the process.

Your posts come from deep into lala land and the realm of fantasy.

No, that's you. You can never prove any of your lies...because they're lies. When asked for proof, you reply with vague bullshit like "the proof is in the pudding" or "look it up yourself."

You jumped into this thread, in the second post, to derail the topic and get us talking about your ridiculous conspiracy theory, which again you cannot prove.

Your posts are silly, stupid lies.

Big Bullsnort....it was all bs to the nth degree, made up crazy conspiracy theories through straight up lies, period and proven. FJB and Trump 2024, all you hosers.
Nope

Manafort was passing on internal polling data to his Russian friends. You remember Putin? Trump's BFF

Manafort was Trump's campaign manager. If you don't see that as a concern your more partisan then you appear.

Absolutely not.....they were spying on Trump and his campaign and administration founded upon a fake dossier, and lied upon to obtain FISA warrants time and time again....it was a coup attempt. The worst insurrection in the history of America.
Nope

Stop watching Fox

Give your brain a rest

Stop cutting pasting from Hannity website

Election fraud truther spotted.

You've fallen for the propaganda, the same posted in the OP.

And that is the difference between that and this.

You have idiots like this governor still claiming the election was stolen (without proof) and actually making it harder to vote, while demonizing the opposition in the process.
The main stream media is the propaganda. The truth will come. Truther has a nice ring to it though.

For someone claiming to not be caught up to the news, your mind is already made up through your statement, "they were by no means unwarranted"......Your bias is clear to see and you simply will not reason anything else. Go waste your time or remain blind.....it doesn't matter to me.
The purpose of my post was to inform the person I was responding to what my current bias is.

So apparently it served it's intended purpose.

Joe Biden sitting in the Oval Office is the supreme evidence. Any fool that the thinks 80 million American chose HIM to be President while dumping dozens of Democrats down ballot needs serious mental assistance. Zuckerberg himself provided $400,000,000 reasons to not believe it was n honest election.
A president in office isn't really evidence of anything.
I find it entirely plausible that plenty of Americans were sufficiently worried about Trump to vote for Biden while at the same time not voting for or voting against downballot democrats.
I have no idea what the robot pretending to be Zuckerberg has to do with any of this.
Just to be clear, the robot part is a joke.

For the first time in American history, a sitting American President refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power.​

And for good reason, because for the first time in American history, an election was stolen.

Please Stop Lying.

Every time you post that lie, you hurt your country and democracy. Your comments are ruining faith in the electoral process, one post a time, because there are people actually stupid enough to take you seriously. God knows why. Personally, I would have banned your trolling, lying, gaslighting, propagandist ass years ago.

I hope what you're doing makes you feel good about yourself. Because it makes me want to ****ing puke.

Big Bullsnort....it was all bs to the nth degree, made up crazy conspiracy theories through straight up lies, period and proven. FJB and Trump 2024, all you hosers.
Care to address Trump's illegel actions, attempted insurrection.

The main stream media is the propaganda. The truth will come. Truther has a nice ring to it though.

Brainwashed is more accurate. Or just straight-up "liar" or "fascist"

The purpose of my post was to inform the person I was responding to what my current bias is.

So apparently it served it's intended purpose.

A president in office isn't really evidence of anything.
No true.
I find it entirely plausible that plenty of Americans were sufficiently worried about Trump to vote for Biden while at the same time not voting for or voting against downballot democrats.
Sure, tell yourself what ever you need. Fact is a poll done in 2020 said 56% of voters said they were before off than when Trump took office.
I have no idea what the robot pretending to be Zuckerberg has to do with any of this.
That's your failing, or like of knowledge.
Just to be clear, the robot part is a joke.
ha, ha!

Joe Biden sitting in the Oval Office is the supreme evidence. Any fool that the thinks 80 million American chose HIM to be President while dumping dozens of Democrats down ballot needs serious mental assistance. Zuckerberg himself provided $400,000,000 reasons to not believe it was n honest election.

Aren't you the one who said he'd never believe the election wasn't stolen, regardless of what could or couldn't be proved?

Lol, Oh Lord.....the Russians were working with the Hillary campaign and the DNC, not Trump.....we now know this fact. Please keep up with the current factual news.
Nope

Turn off Fox

Get the real facts

Stoo looking foolosh

Back
Top Bottom