• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For the Clam Lovers!

Clams? I had to rate this thread as "terrible" because clams are... terrible!
:vomit:

And I voted it as awesome, because clams are awesome!!! :D They are full of WIN!

I love me some New England Clam Chowdah.

Isn't it required by law in your neck of the woods? ;)

Pretty much. I think there is a Vegan place in Cambridge that has Vegan clam chowder. One day I will go in and try it.

I love clams, not much for bearded clams though. I prefer them shaved.

Ohh, I miss fried clam rolls... had them all the time growing up in New Hampshire... clam chowdah!!! yum yum.... clam bakes in the summer..... ohhhh I miss New England food...

Ohh, I miss fried clam rolls... had them all the time growing up in New Hampshire... clam chowdah!!! yum yum.... clam bakes in the summer..... ohhhh I miss New England food...

It's a sign. You're supposed to go home.

Fried clams really do suck everywhere else but New England.

Went back last summer with my wife and kids... lobstah rolls... clam rolls.... deep fried haddock....

OH!

Then you were supposed to drop some off in Minnesota. Scoot!

fried clam rolls are better than SEX! Dear GOOOOD! The savory and sweet with saltiness of the clams and the tange of the lemon..... the crispness of the outer and soft of the center and garlic on the rolls...... :2razz:

fried clam rolls are better than SEX! Dear GOOOOD! The savory and sweet with saltiness of the clams and the tange of the lemon..... the crispness of the outer and soft of the center and garlic on the rolls...... :2razz:

YOU ALL ARE EVIL!! I'm in Minnesota FFS!!! </sob>

Yeah New England is a pretty awesome place to live.

I have a cyber friend in Mass (good friend of my best friend) - can't wait to go for a visit. I've only been once, that was about 25 years ago.

My husband and I went out for fried clams on Friday the 13th. :chew: I don't eat clam chowder, but I do get a steamed lobster once a week for lunch when my son's in school (he can't eat them, so it's best not to have them around him). 28g protien and no fat. :chew: :chew:

I'll be waiting for my invitation. I just KNOW it's coming. :D

since i'm now in FL, not WI, you'll have to come down here. anytime. in the meantime, i use:

losts of clams
lots of heavy cream
lots of butter
garlic
salt
pepper
clam juice
little onion
little celery
red potatoes
big sliced mushrooms
chicken stock

Last edited:
since i'm now in FL, not WI, you'll have to come down here. anytime. in the meantime, i use:

losts of clams
lots of heavy cream
lots of butter
garlic
salt
pepper
clam juice
little onion
little celery
red potatoes
big sliced mushrooms
chicken stock

You obviously know your stuff! Sounds divine. What do you serve with it?

losts of clams
lots of heavy cream
lots of butter
garlic
salt
pepper
clam juice
little onion
little celery
red potatoes
big sliced mushrooms
chicken stock

That may beat some of the stuff from New England.

Back
Top Bottom