• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

For she's the jolly good kitty

happykat

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I am a sponge. What can you tell a newbie about this forum? Is there any one person I should avoid/not take seriously/listen to fervently/ignore/exchange snarkism with/dance on their grave/actually have a decent conversation with?
:D

Hello happykat!:2wave:

welcomemulti.gif

I wouldn't want you to have any preconceived notions about any of our members...You may find what one person thinks about a fellow member is the opposite of what you may findout for yourself!...:cool:

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Teacher.... he is very funny but might come across too direct at first. But, once you understand his sense of humor your tummy will be hurting. :mrgreen:

Welcome Happy Kat!

Teacher takes a while to get used to, kinda like a rash. :mrgreen: j/k

Welcome aboard. We're glad to have you here.

Teacher.... he is very funny but might come across too direct at first. But, once you understand his sense of humor your tummy will be hurting.

It took me awhile to like Teacher. When I was a young and foolish member of the forum, I called him an asshole cause he called me Finn Drool on his Bib or something like that, and I almost got a warning from our dear friend cnredd. Wait or did I? I forget.

vauge said:
Teacher.... he is very funny but might come across too direct at first. But, once you understand his sense of humor your tummy will be hurting. :mrgreen:

Hello and Welcome!:2wave:

Ah, yes, teacher, haven't had actually a lot of contact with him, except when he critisized me quite a lot for critisizing the S.U.

welcbnr.gif

:tink:~Tashah~

Back
Top Bottom