• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For Shame McCain, For Shame...

McCain is a nauseatingly offensive far left loon who needs to get off the world stage. And he needs to take Lindsey Grahamnesty with him.

McCain is a nauseatingly offensive far left loon who needs to get off the world stage. And he needs to take Lindsey Grahamnesty with him.

McCain is anything but far left. Senator Graham, although I don't agree with all his positions (this Syria debacle for one) happens to be one of the brightest and most thoughtful members of the US Senate.

McCain is getting old, and his injuries from his time as a prisoner of war are catching up to him. It may be time to retire. But not because he trying to actually accomplish something by making deals with Democrats. That's how the Senate is supposed to work. Personally, I don't like most of his positions. But I have a hell of a lot of respect for him as a person, his service to this country as member of the military, his sacrifices as a prisoner of war, and his attempts to get things done in the Senate. He's taken on Reid many times, and very heated at times as well.

Graham, on the other hand, is what a Senator should be most of the time. He tries to make deals that will result in actions that do not hurt the country. He is against the ACA, but not at the expense of the country, like Cruz and others are. He also is a veteran, and I would prefer his view in the Senate to most of the Democrats or Tea Partiers that are letting ideology come first, rather than the country.

If all we have are Ted Cruz types in the Senate (and I'm not saying that's what you're proposing, although it sounds that way), this country would cease to exist as the Constitution and the founders envisioned. We're pretty far from that already, but the Democrats would no longer have a loyal opposition since the Democrats would control the White House for the foreseeable future. We have to remember that the majority of the country are not Libertarian. Nor are they conservative or liberal. The majority are a mix, and do not like the extremes.

Edit: Oh, and by the way, this was just one district in Arizona. Not the entire state. And unfortunately, many party officials on the local level in the Republican Party are populated by ideological extremists. I have the same problem here in my county, in my state. I can't even go to party meetings any more because I get so pissed off at the stupid crap they continually raise hell about. They are marginalizing themselves, not the Democrats.

Last edited:
Let's see-
a single district in AZ has a pout fest and breitbart reports it as if the nation has arisen in one voice to speak... :doh

But what really is Twilight Zone is anyone thinking McCain is 'far left', just how far out in Right Field does someone have to be to see Senator McCain as 'far left'???? :confused:

Gotta throw in one more 'commie' as well- Rep King of New York, the hard liner on Immigration and Islam also thinks we should strike Syria (but he still takes a swipe at President Obama for not making a strong case that convinces a nation in the throws of the new 'Iraq Syndrome' we should strike)

Damn lefties have taken over the country and now have made deep inroads into the GOP.

GAWD help us....

One of the biggest problems we have in AZ is that McCain is the "money man". It's his contacts that have funded the GOP for years and his people have a whole lot of pull in all AZGOP appointments and candidate selections. For example, in last years election the guy that was running for State Senate in my district was considered "too far right" and McCain's people actually contributed to his Democrat opponent.

Let's see-
a single district in AZ has a pout fest and breitbart reports it as if the nation has arisen in one voice to speak... :doh

But what really is Twilight Zone is anyone thinking McCain is 'far left', just how far out in Right Field does someone have to be to see Senator McCain as 'far left'???? :confused:

Gotta throw in one more 'commie' as well- Rep King of New York, the hard liner on Immigration and Islam also thinks we should strike Syria (but he still takes a swipe at President Obama for not making a strong case that convinces a nation in the throws of the new 'Iraq Syndrome' we should strike)

Damn lefties have taken over the country and now have made deep inroads into the GOP.

GAWD help us....

McCain isn't a "lefty" but he is a big government GOP dinosaur that needs to go extinct.

McCain isn't a "lefty" but he is a big government GOP dinosaur that needs to go extinct.

I am really sick of listening to him on the morning radio, and telling Americans we need to support more wars and occupations, and big government.

whenever they say he going to be a guest on the radio show, I no longer listen that day.

McCain will always be a Hero.
He just won't follow the Obama Derangement Syndrome.
It goes back to when he had to correct the Looney-tune lady at a town-hall who called Obama an ARAB.
The reich-wing never forgave him.
Let's see-

GAWD help us....

One of the biggest problems we have in AZ is that McCain is the "money man". It's his contacts that have funded the GOP for years and his people have a whole lot of pull in all AZGOP appointments and candidate selections. For example, in last years election the guy that was running for State Senate in my district was considered "too far right" and McCain's people actually contributed to his Democrat opponent.

Yeah the GOP, you know the REAL GOP needs to set up a Don Bolles Memorial Political Action Committee and pull his card...

I vowed to never support McCain politically after the disaster which is McCain Feingold. Then the Democrats nominated the Manchurian Candidate. What choice did I have. I feel dirty.

Oh yeah, that SOB made me vote for OBAMA!!!! I will loathe him forever...

Well at least it is a start.....now others need to go after him on twitter and in the media. Start harping about he needs a psychological evaluation. Has he hit senility. Does he have ALS. Can he remember what he had for breakfast Tuesday. Run his ass out to pasture and let him play with his Golden Hops.

He can't remember what hand he wipes his ass with...

He can't remember what hand he wipes his ass with...

Mornin Chez. :2wave: Don't you luv the deflection with McCain is a War Hero.....like that has anything to do with him being a Neo Con Front man and since he has been in politics. Moreover most don't even have a clue of his Military service before he became a prisoner of War and did the Right thing by not taking the easy way out. Which he knew what that would entail if had taken the easy way and let his Father and Grandfathers Hats get him off the hook and out of harms way.

So trying to play on all that is done and over with and can no longer can be used as an excuse for What Comes out of Johnny Quests Mouths and his own actions.

yes, for shame mccain. Doesn't he know growing a brain for occasional use removes him from far right crazy? Someone should have warned him that not marching off the cliff with all the other sheep who want to destroy america and whatever was left of the republican name is really bad for the declining number of people who need to march on the wrong side of history? I am not really sure what he is doing it for either as he is probably not going to make president, and he really should just ride his term out voting goosestep with limbaugh peeps and make it to retirement. Really, what is he going to do, run as a democrat? But you should remain thankful to him, he did bring you sarah palin who seems to be one of the greatest contributors to the neocon mindset.

yes, for shame mccain. Doesn't he know growing a brain for occasional use removes him from far right crazy? Someone should have warned him that not marching off the cliff with all the other sheep who want to destroy america and whatever was left of the republican name is really bad for the declining number of people who need to march on the wrong side of history? I am not really sure what he is doing it for either as he is probably not going to make president, and he really should just ride his term out voting goosestep with limbaugh peeps and make it to retirement. Really, what is he going to do, run as a democrat? But you should remain thankful to him, he did bring you sarah palin who seems to be one of the greatest contributors to the neocon mindset.

You're just one big ball of assumptions, aren't you? I despise neocon's as well as Palin, and McCain...

try again..

Anyone who advocates the notion that the leaders of this country are traitors needs to be isolated and ignored.

Tererun just had you for lunch. And so did HOJ. As much as I want to be what I am, "you people" just won't let me. LOLOLOL
You're just one big ball of assumptions, aren't you? I despise neocon's as well as Palin, and McCain...

try again..

Tererun just had you for lunch. And so did HOJ. As much as I want to be what I am, "you people" just won't let me. LOLOLOL

Sure they did...:thumbs:

:lamo

I don't like McCain for four main reasons.

1. He had an affair while his wife was dealing with cancer. there is no lower skunk than that..

2. He never met a war he couldn't start

3. He has advocated for all sorts of gun control.. including sponsoring legislation to "close the gun show loophole"..

4. He is against gay servicemen and women.

try again..

You can despise them personally while completely sharing their beliefs. When you shame McCain for doing his job and keeping government working instead of shutting it down in a little child hissy fit you show you pretty much are a neocon even if you do despise them. You spend a lot of time having to tell people because you believe in the exact same things as they do you are not one of them. If it makes you feel better you can call yourself whatever you want while marching lock step with them in belief and action.

You can despise them personally while completely sharing their beliefs. When you shame McCain for doing his job and keeping government working instead of shutting it down in a little child hissy fit you show you pretty much are a neocon even if you do despise them. You spend a lot of time having to tell people because you believe in the exact same things as they do you are not one of them. If it makes you feel better you can call yourself whatever you want while marching lock step with them in belief and action.

Thats BS.....if I shame MCCain. He should be only to happy to know it is smack talk. Rather than me putting that bitchslap on his ass, regularly.

Thats BS.....if I shame MCCain. He should be only to happy to know it is smack talk. Rather than me putting that bitchslap on his ass, regularly.

Good luck with hat actual shaming a politician thing. I am pretty sure shame, morals, compassion, and intelligence are all surgically removed and brainwashed away as part of the application process for a political position. Not to mention most of them are genetically lawyers which makes them the second lowest form of life in the universe next to insurance adjusters. A slug does not feel disgusting for leaving a trail of slime and mess behind it, and neither do lawyers or politicians. It is just a natural function of being such a thing.

Back
Top Bottom