• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For Putin and Russian Apologists...the system you support.

:mad: THAT'S IT, I'VE HAD IT! NO MORE APOLOGIZING FOR PUTIN FOR ME! NUKE RUSSIA AND TURN IT INTO A PARKING LOT! :mad:

:mad: THAT'S IT, I'VE HAD IT! NO MORE APOLOGIZING FOR PUTIN FOR ME! NUKE RUSSIA AND TURN IT INTO A PARKING LOT! :mad:

Nope. There is no black and white. Just because Russia persecutes Navalny and his lawyers does not automatically mean they have no interests in what happens in Ukraine. Those are two totally different things. To suggest that an injustice internal insided Russia means Russia automatically is also guilty on matters external is bizarre to say the least. That be kind of like some Russian pointing out to the murder of George Floyd in the US as case to dismiss US policy decisions against China

The "justice" system is bad enough here, let alone Russia or China or Cuba or ...

That poor guy N.

Why did he return to that third-rate country anyway?

The "justice" system is bad enough here, let alone Russia or China or Cuba or ...

That poor guy N.

Why did he return to that third-rate country anyway?

Strange guy, that Navalny. He winds up in German hospitals from state poisoning, then he immediately heads back there!

This is all normal.

No saint like a reformed sinner. Now that you're not sinning, welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom