• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For Obama so loved the poor he made over 6M new ones

Imnukingfutz

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Census on Obama’s 1st Term: Real Median Income Down $2,627; People in Poverty Up 6,667,000; Record 46,496,000 Now Poor - See more at: Census on Obama

During the four years that marked President Barack Obama’s first term in office, the real median income of American households dropped by $2,627 and the number of people in poverty increased by approximately 6,667,000, according to data released today by the Census Bureau.

http://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/p60-245.pdf - Census Report

His rich fat cat buddies and campaign bundler friends keep getting richer and richer while the rest of America feeds off the scraps of whats left.

Come Oct. 1, there will be even more people seeing their income levels drop even more.

Gotta love Obamanomics.

Census on Obama’s 1st Term: Real Median Income Down $2,627; People in Poverty Up 6,667,000; Record 46,496,000 Now Poor - See more at: Census on Obama

http://www.census.gov/prod/2013pubs/p60-245.pdf - Census Report

His rich fat cat buddies and campaign bundler friends keep getting richer and richer while the rest of America feeds off the scraps of whats left.

Come Oct. 1, there will be even more people seeing their income levels drop even more.

Gotta love Obamanomics.

We won't be able to afford to buy food, but at least we'll be able to have someone else buy affordable health insurance for us...

Gotta love Obamanomics.

Yep Obama personally made those people poor. Nope, has nothing to do with economics, the fact we aren't really a producer nation anymore and mostly just a consumer nation, nor does it have anything to do with having more people than jobs for them, it is just Obama. My cat had to have his tooth taken out yesterday, I bet that's Obama's fault too. :roll:

Yep Obama personally made those people poor. Nope, has nothing to do with economics, the fact we aren't really a producer nation anymore and mostly just a consumer nation, nor does it have anything to do with having more people than jobs for them, it is just Obama. My cat had to have his tooth taken out yesterday, I bet that's Obama's fault too. :roll:

Its his pitiful economic policies combined with Obamacare that are driving these people to the poor house.

Companies are cutting hours to avoid the Obamacare mandate...even tho they received a waiver for 12 months. Thats hitting people in the pocket book.

Shovel ready jobs that werent so shovel ready as promised.

Prop up the Wall St. fat cats with money, bail out the unions & banks, special loans at tax payer expense to his campaign bundlers....all the while Main St. suffers.

Yea, he loves them so much he continues to make policy to assure more are made.

Did you apologize for Bush in the same way? Just curious?

What comments did I make about Bush that I need to apologize for?

We heard "It's Bush's fault" for ten years, AND YOU KNOW IT. So give it a rest.

I was just asking - you apologize for obama and give him no blame for the position we are in - so I am asking if you are consistent and did the same for Bush or are you just a left wing partisan hack?

What comments did I make about Bush that I need to apologize for?

We heard "It's Bush's fault" for ten years, AND YOU KNOW IT. So give it a rest.

And that excuses your actions to do the same? Wow, how juvenille. So basically you're no better than those that did it to Bush, got it.

I was just asking - you apologize for obama and give him no blame for the position we are in - so I am asking if you are consistent and did the same for Bush or are you just a left wing partisan hack?

That is a flat out lie from you. I can show you post after post about me criticizing Obama on issues. I'll make this deal to you. If I go back and show you 20 posts about me criticizing Obama on issues YOU agree to buy a membership to this site. Care to put your money where your mouth is?

Obama's words are used against him. The halo visual provided in 2007 and 2008 and the portrayal of him saving America (whether that portrayal was fair or not is a different discussion) and fundamentally changing the U.S., claiming he's created millions of jobs, rhetoric of "fat cats" and "wall street" and the so called 1% needing to pay their fair share seems to be empty words. The rich got richer, the income divide has gotten wider, the poor have gotten poorer.

I liken this to how those "holier than thou" preachers who hawk for money on Sunday morning television are stomped hard when they are found to be gay for example. Their credibility is wrecked beyond repair when their hypocrisy is outed not because they are not human like the rest of us, but because they set themselves above everyone else with their words. Obama has the same problem - he's promised everything under the sun and in fact the direct opposite is taking place 5 years later. While I know it's all someone elses fault and not his, that doesn't bode well and the media can only shield him for so long.

And that excuses your actions to do the same? Wow, how juvenille. So basically you're no better than those that did it to Bush, got it.

Wrong, I wasn't the one making the claim. I just think that the Left shouldn't bitch, since they wrongly blamed Bush for everything that every went wrong for ten years. The disingenuousness has started on the Left, and they play it constantly. We spent the years after Bush, listening to Obama talking about what he "inherited". Does anyone on the Left ever take the blame for anything they do?

Wrong, I wasn't the one making the claim. I just think that the Left shouldn't bitch, since they wrongly blamed Bush for everything that every went wrong for ten years. The disingenuousness has started on the Left, and they play it constantly. We spent the years after Bush, listening to Obama talking about what he "inherited". Does anyone on the Left ever take the blame for anything they do?

LOL you are an apologist for those making the claims on Obama and you excuse it by saying the left shouldn't complain about it. Amazing you can't even see your OWN hypocrisy. :lamo

LOL you are an apologist for those making the claims on Obama and you excuse it by saying the left shouldn't complain about it. Amazing you can't even see your OWN hypocrisy. :lamo

Yeah right, the Left deserves everything that coming to it. Obama entire presidency is hypocrisy. He is continuing to do mostly what he campaigned against.

Yeah right, the Left deserves everything that coming to it. Obama entire presidency is hypocrisy. He is continuing to do mostly what he campaigned against.

LOL, whatever hypocrite, whatever. You're no better than the people you complain about.

LOL, whatever hypocrite, whatever. You're no better than the people you complain about.

You support a group of politicians who played political gamesmanship during Bush presidency, then continued to implement his policies during the Obama presidency (things Obama campaigned against). Me a hypocrite? Heh, you're looking in a mirror.

You support a group of politicians who played political gamesmanship during Bush presidency, then continued to implement his policies during the Obama presidency (things Obama campaigned against). Me a hypocrite? Heh, you're looking in a mirror.

You'll have to show me how I supported them since I haven't voted Dem. What policies have I supported? I didn't support TARP, don't agree with the bailouts, don't agree with OBamacare, don't agree with the handling of Benghazi, don't agree with the increased spending, don't agree with gun control measures being implemented like they have, don't agree with how Obama has handled Syria.

So please show me where I have supported their policies.

Yes, you are a hypocrite and you have shown this and add to the list you are also a liar.

Back
Top Bottom