• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

For my acolytes...

ivan4kd.jpg

Ivan,

You're my dog-bitch! Now bark! Like a big-dog!

Now go sniff Galen's crotch!

Gallon Rocks,

It's alright, we all know RightatNYU sucked off some provost to get in, and to stay in he has to dress up like a pretty little princess and dance for the theater professors!

What is this? Is the enemy of my enemy my friend? You humans tend to stick up for each other and now you attack one of your own. How sad...

HA! I rule, and Ivan, YOU SUCK!

I see you couldn't help but take a pop shot at Your Master. Your weak minded offense changes nothing peasant! You rule what? The pot smokers' brigade? Are you going to attack me with super duper weed power? That bullshit does not affect me commoner. How sad...

Billo_Really,

Who the hell are you?

Originally posted by Ivan
Billo_Really,

Who the hell are you?
You're pimp! Come bitch-boy, lets rock!

Last edited:
Bill oh really,

What is this?

You're pimp! Come bitch-boy, lets rock!

I have read your post. You are clearly the fool of Debate Politics are you not? "teacher" 's class clown if you will. You drag your sorry excuess for an ass to the basement and beg for the attention of Your Master. So be it human.

You're my dog-bitch! Now bark! Like a big-dog!

I have seen your creative art work. You have succeed in entertaining Your Master clown. Well done. That thing must have taken so time to construed faithful servant. You shall receive a gold star! However, if this was your silly attempt at insulting me you have failed. If a toilet is my throne fool, you are not worthy to be my **** stain. Downcast your face in shame! For you are unworthy of being my acolyte!

Originally posted by Ivan the what?
I have seen your creative art work. You have succeed in entertaining Your Master clown. Well done. That thing must have taken so time to construed faithful servant. You shall receive a gold star! However, if this was your silly attempt at insulting me you have failed. If a toilet is my throne fool, you are not worthy to be my **** stain. Downcast your face in shame! For you are unworthy of being my acolyte!
Hey, punk ass, I made your sh!t list, where's the honor in that? Keep trying junior, maybe one day I'll bring my A-game.

Bill, Oh Really!?

Hey, punk ass, I made your sh!t list, where's the honor in that? Keep trying junior, maybe one day I'll bring my A-game.

What is this? Are you confused human? Did you think that by attacking me you would impress Your Master? I care not what letter "game" you bring. As long as you die commoner. Stand and fight or run and hide it matters not to me human.

galenrox said:
lol, right.
While you sit in your room and masturbate to anime! Oh no, me waki saki woop woops ah visiabul! I wilw lub dem wit my magic sponge of de orient, yeesssssssss? Me love you long time!

See, the fact of the matter is you are pretending to be a character from what would seem to be a science fiction story, and this would make you a homosexual virgin. I bet you just took something out of those RL Stein books that I assume you love to read (and also masturbate to). But I've just gotta tell you, this isn't the way to impress dudes, you need to get your lardy ass off the computer, go to one of your gay clubs, and hope someone has a greasy face/cape wearing fetish, and then maybe you can crash at his house, and finally stop quilting with your mother to fill the times when you're not crying and masturbating simultaniously!

Testify, brother Galen!!! Tell it like it is!!!! :mrgreen:

galenrox said:
lol, right.
While you sit in your room and masturbate to anime! Oh no, me waki saki woop woops ah visiabul! I wilw lub dem wit my magic sponge of de orient, yeesssssssss? Me love you long time!

See, the fact of the matter is you are pretending to be a character from what would seem to be a science fiction story, and this would make you a homosexual virgin. I bet you just took something out of those RL Stein books that I assume you love to read (and also masturbate to). But I've just gotta tell you, this isn't the way to impress dudes, you need to get your lardy ass off the computer, go to one of your gay clubs, and hope someone has a greasy face/cape wearing fetish, and then maybe you can crash at his house, and finally stop quilting with your mother to fill the times when you're not crying and masturbating simultaniously!
Don't you write Harlaquin novels?

Originally Posted by Ivan The Terrible
Bill, Oh Really!?

What is this? Are you confused human? Did you think that by attacking me you would impress Your Master? I care not what letter "game" you bring. As long as you die commoner. Stand and fight or run and hide it matters not to me human.
If you want to do something, I'm right here.
But you need to realize something, Ivy boy, you're not news!

In truth Ivan, you really don't have any support, you so-called acolytes. In your case I see you only have one, which might make my job a little easier. A person just as delusional as you are, yet has the opportunity of redemption. You however, being completely arrogant cannot see past your one flaws, let alone how to fix them.

Troy The Prophet said:
In truth Ivan, you really don't have any support, you so-called acolytes. In your case I see you only have one, which might make my job a little easier. A person just as delusional as you are, yet has the opportunity of redemption. You however, being completely arrogant cannot see past your one flaws, let alone how to fix them.

Troy Troy... Don't you have anything else to do with your spare time, like oh say save the "Lady of Sorrows"???

@_girL........ said:
Troy Troy... Don't you have anything else to do with your spare time, like oh say save the "Lady of Sorrows"???

That's it? That's all you can say? Surely the Lady Acolyte isn't losing her touch. I really expected something that might actually be a challenge. But I laugh at you. Maybe Ivan should bench you for the rest of the season.

Troy The Prophet said:
That's it? That's all you can say? Surely the Lady Acolyte isn't losing her touch. I really expected something that might actually be a challenge. But I laugh at you. Maybe Ivan should bench you for the rest of the season.

Is this a *****ing game??? Bench me??? I don't think you understand the danger you are in. You have entered a realm of reality that surpasses your mental capabilities. You certainly cant deal with the pressure, but there is hope, it will be over soon for the likes of you. Laugh all you want, you pathetic fool, for we will see who laughs last, when the Sacred Silence rends you assunder.

@_girL........ said:
Is this a *****ing game??? Bench me??? I don't think you understand the danger you are in. You have entered a realm of reality that surpasses your mental capabilities. You certainly cant deal with the pressure, but there is hope, it will be over soon for the likes of you. Laugh all you want, you pathetic fool, for we will see who laughs last, when the Sacred Silence rends you assunder.
I could use some Sacred Silence about now.

mixedmedia said:
I could use some Sacred Silence about now.

:2wave: :rofl That might be coming soon enough its just not my all on when it does. Look to Ivan the Terrible for the Sacred Silence, and he just might give you the taste of it. Anyone bing granted with Ivan's attention is blessed and consider this, that he spends the little time he has, on you. :rofl

Originally posted by @girl
That might be coming soon enough its just not my all on when it does. Look to Ivan the Terrible for the Sacred Silence, and he just might give you the taste of it. Anyone bing granted with Ivan's attention is blessed and consider this, that he spends the little time he has, on you
JPlay your funky music white girl.

Originally posted by @girl:
*Dances in the background* sing it Billo!!!
"I believe in miracles" - Hot Chocolate.

Originally posted by @girl:
O.k.... *walks away silently, while Billo sings....but leaves him a $50 tip*
Got rent paid for one more month. Think I'll call it a good night.

teacher,

How is it that you, a 40+ year old man, do not contain the mental skill to read? The tittle of this tread is "For my Acolytes" in simple terms idiot not for you! Now do you understand? Or does your lack of Man Juice pervent this as well your other obvious problems?

Back
Top Bottom