• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

For my acolytes...

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Post any member of this forum name here and I shall attack them directly. :duel

Ivan The Terrible said:
Post any member of this forum name here and I shall attack them directly. :duel
Ivan the Terrible

cnredd said:
Ivan the Terrible

OMG, brilliant! :clap: (Watch Ivan go after me.)

I see that you all don't posses the mental skills necessary to undersatnd basic English. This thread is for my acolytes. However, if you feel the need to be obliterated I will not stand in your way. Willing are not, you all must face my onslaught.

Ivan The Terrible said:
I see that you all don't posses the mental skills necessary to undersatnd basic English. This thread is for my acolytes. However, if you feel the need to be obliterated I will not stand in your way. Willing are not, you all must face my onslaught.

I see you don't posess the mental skills necessary to understand the simplicity of spell check and basic grammar. I predict a very weak onslaught. :2wave:

jailman,

You seem to be obssesed with following me around. Is there something you wish to tell me?

Ivan The Terrible said:
jailman,

You seem to be obssesed with following me around. Is there something you wish to tell me?

see, there is this little function called the user cp...it tells you when someone has replied to a thread you are subscribed in. Currently, you are the most amusing cartoon and you keep responding to my posts. I never turn down a good laugh, kiddo.

joseph Allman,

see, there is this little function called the user cp...it tells you when someone has replied to a thread you are subscribed in.

I see. This is indeed a useful tool. However, you were foolish to speak of your quick respons tactics.

Currently, you are the most amusing cartoon and you keep responding to my posts. I never turn down a good laugh, kiddo.

You are quickly becoming my most hated adversary. I shall deal with you personally joseph Allman.

Ivan The Terrible said:
joseph Allman,

I see. This is indeed a useful tool. However, you were foolish to speak of your quick respons tactics.

You are quickly becoming my most hated adversary. I shall deal with you personally joseph Allman.

Yay!!! I have a new fan!

Hey Ivan...

Maybe you should change your name to the truth...

Ivan the Community College student...

Tell Busta I said "Hi"...:cool:

cnredd said:
Hey Ivan...

Tell Busta I said "Hi"...:cool:

ummmm......busted?

:werd

Ivan the Comical,

You are a worthless piece of $hit.

I will destroy you and your puny onslaught.

You remind me of a worthless steaming pile of cow dung, literally speaking.

I laugh in the face of your onslaught.

Bring it On.

Hey Ivan...

Tell Busta I said "Hi"...

Funny! I know the guy big deal. I also know @girl. (Just in case you think I'm her as well.) We all went to the same highschool. We share the same computer sometimes.

Funny! I know the guy big deal. I also know @girl. (Just in case you think I'm her as well.) We all went to the same highschool. We share the same computer sometimes.

We had a deal bust a bush...........

Hey Ivan...

Tell Busta I said "Hi"...

So... You think you have found me out see in red. If you look closely you will see that such a thing is only in your mind. You cling to your fariy tale which states that I do not exsit. I see this is the only way you can sleep at night. Sweet Dreams.

Seriously, I feel bad saying this because its not appropriate, but you remind me so much of high school that it fits.

You are SUCH a fag. Honestly, you are retarded.

RightatNYU said:
Seriously, I feel bad saying this because its not appropriate, but you remind me so much of high school that it fits.

You are SUCH a fag. Honestly, you are retarded.

So hes like addicted to my master, what idiot follows around someone that they dont like?

Dear Master,
There are allot of disrespectful people on-line. They like to deface your name. Please take care of them, for I cannot take much more of there insolence.

What is this?

Honestly, you are retarded.

You do not really think this do you? You attend one of the United States most highly rated institutions.(I am of course assuming you do and do not just use their computers.) I just find it rather strange that a man such as yourself with all of your intellect would bother to follow around someone he deems as retarded. I just wonder what that makes you... The man that post in the threads of a retard. Lets get one thing straight human. You follow me peasent! I do not follow you! If you think that I am retarded you are more than welcome to leave this thread. Which by the way is titled "For my acolytes". Are you my acolyte? No? Than why the hell are you here? Please, avoid my threads, put me on your silly ignore list, but do not demean us both by calling Your Master a retard.

galenrox said:
It's alright, we all know RightatNYU sucked off some provost to get in, and to stay in he has to dress up like a pretty little princess and dance for the theater professors!

HA! I rule, and Ivan, YOU SUCK!

**** yea, my provost is a big titty asian. id eat her lo mein, with gusto.

RightatNYU said:
**** yea, my provost is a big titty asian. id eat her lo mein, with gusto.
I went down on an Asian girl once...

An hour later, I was hungry again...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom