• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For IQ's a little lower...basic information on 9/11....

creativedreams

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Here is a very simple and comprehensive documentary for people who happen to have an I.Q. slightly lower than the 38% of Americans polled who do not believe the official story spoonfed to our media....

I think this guy is retarded. The argument that the bulding dropped faster than the falling speed wouldn't make any sense with the conspiracy explanation either. Secondly, the floors under can not be compared to an ice cube, since most of the area in a bulding is space. Thirdly, who the heck makes experiments with ice and think an ice cube behaves like a building. And lastly, his block experiment is also wrong, because WTC wasn't constructed in that way and he needs to heat it up.

My question is, if it was a controlled demolition. Why was the collapse so incomplete. Parts of the building was standing up after the collapse and just fell down later. I'm sure if it was a controlled demolition, then one of the corners wouldn't be standing up after the collapse, would it?

Last edited:
I think this guy is retarded. The argument that the bulding dropped faster than the falling speed wouldn't make any sense with the conspiracy explanation either. Secondly, the floors under can not be compared to an ice cube, since most of the area in a bulding is space. Thirdly, who the heck makes experiments with ice and think an ice cube behaves like a building.

My question is, if it was a controlled demolition. Why was the collapse so incomplete. Parts of the building was standing up after the collapse and just fell down later. I'm sure if it was a controlled demolition, then one of the corners wouldn't be standing up after the collapse, would it?
The buildings were literally exploded into fine dust before they even hit the ground...nothing but the steel was left before the buildings even hit the ground...

Even an ABC News headline read once that "Twin Towers Exploding Like A Bag Of Flour"...I can link that if you wish

Fact of the matter is everything exploded into fine dust before it even hit the ground....plus there is proof that one of the buildings fell for many floors at freefall acceleration with no resistance....

Last edited:
The buildings were literally exploded into fine dust before they even hit the ground...nothing but the steel was left before the buildings even hit the ground...

Even an ABC News headline read once that "Twin Towers Exploding Like A Bag Of Flour"...I can link that if you wish

Fact of the matter is everything exploded into fine dust before it even hit the ground....plus there is proof that one of the buildings fell for many floors at freefall acceleration with no resistance....

No, they didn't explode and it was a very imperfect demolition. If it was controlled why was one of the corners standing up?

And the good thing about you 9/11 consiracy theorist, is that you reject each others theories. Here is one I got from another conspiracy theorist, that clearly show that one of the corners didn't collapse immediately. How can you explain that if it was a controlled demolition?

Last edited:
I think there is quite a major problem with his theory.

The Trade Center was not a solid block but was built of floors with empty space. The weight of the top floors probably crushed 1 floor at a time like an accordion. With each crushed floor the collapse probably accelerated. A more accurate experiment would probably be a structure of several floors being impacted by a weight from above.

Last edited:
No, they didn't explode and it was an very imperfect demolition. If it was controlled why was one of the corners standing up.

And the good thing about you 9/11 consiracy theorist, is that you reject each others theories. Here is one I got from another conspiracy theorist, that clearly show that one of the corners didn't collapse immediately. How can you explain that if it was a controlled demolition? YouTube - 9/11 WTC North Tower Core, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?

So are you denying the fact that everything was exploded into dust before the buildings even hit the ground? There are countless verified statements from people like the NY Governor etc which I can link if you wish even at the scene saying how they are surprised there is nothing but steel at ground zero...

Here is an example.

Notice the spacers that are used between the boards. If the martial artist attempted to break the boards without the spacers he would likely break his hand. However, by having the spacer, the momentum from his hand is carried by the upper most board down into the next board and that assist in breaking that board. The momentum is then carried by the two boards from above into breaking the third board. The three boards above help break the 4th board. And so on so that all 7 boards are broken by the initial punch. All this possible because of the space between each board, or in the case of the Twin Towers, because of the space between floors.

So are you denying the fact that everything was exploded into dust before the buildings even hit the ground? There are countless verified statements from people like the NY Governor etc which I can link if you wish even at the scene saying how they are surprised there is nothing but steel at ground zero...

Watch my video, if everything is exploded into dust, why is there a 100 m high spire after the collapse.

And you didn't answer my question. "Here is one I got from another conspiracy theorist, that clearly show that one of the corners didn't collapse immediately. How can you explain that if it was a controlled demolition? "

Here is an example.

Notice the spacers that are used between the boards. If the martial artist attempted to break the boards without the spacers he would likely break his hand. However, by having the spacer, the momentum from his hand is carried by the upper most board down into the next board and that assist in breaking that board. The momentum is then carried by the two boards from above into breaking the third board. The three boards above help break the 4th board. And so on so that all 7 boards are broken by the initial punch. All this possible because of the space between each board, or in the case of the Twin Towers, because of the space between floors.

How dumb of an analogy....you trying to say that King Kong slammed his hand down the towers?

This was supposed to be a "collapse" and you bring up this kind of B.S.?

Now use your head and picture what type of "collapse" can explode everything into fine dust and put a thick layer of dust all over NY and end up with nothing but the steel left at the site of the "collapse"

If if were a true collapse the rubble pile would have been so high and dangerous to work around it would not be funny...

Think about it....if it were a true "collapse" how high would the rubble and twisted steel be....

Also, for his cinderblock test to be valid, he should have dropped more than one cinderblock at a time.

Also, for his cinderblock test to be valid, he should have dropped more than one cinderblock at a time.

So how do you explain the fact that literally everything but the steel was exploded into fine dust before it even hit the ground?

So how do you explain the fact that literally everything but the steel was exploded into fine dust before it even hit the ground?

I'm talking about the experiment. If its going to be valid, then it needs to be representative of the actual conditions.

As far as everything "expoloding into dust" that is a third person claim. If you choose to believe it, then that is your priority.

You have still not answered my question. How can you have faith in your own theories, when you can't even explain simple questions?

It didn't. They found alive people in there and humans are fragile.

Also, the area was very dangerous and the clean up job was hard. Just look at this photo.
alg_wtc_smoke.jpg

Nothing but steel and dust at ground zero...and this happened before the buildings even hit the ground...

pic04.jpg

GJS-WTC080.jpg

WTC-NorthTowerDustCloud.jpg

tower2_exp1.jpg

site1103.jpg

You have still not answered my question. How can you have faith in your own theories, when you can't even explain simple questions?

Also, the area was very dangerous and the clean up job was hard. Just look at this photo.
alg_wtc_smoke.jpg

....other world trade center buildings had an almost infinite more amount of damage and did not collapse like building 7 did which had the "Treefort" built into it on the 23rd floor to fight "terrorism"....

Last edited:
Here is a very simple and comprehensive documentary for people who happen to have an I.Q. slightly lower than the 38% of Americans polled who do not believe the official story spoonfed to our media....

You continue to trot out that statistic as if it means something. It does not. Plenty of concrete and other material was found in tact at ground zero.

alg_wtc_smoke.jpg

Yes there was fortunately people found alive....

Not in the Towers was there someone found but in a building next to it....which brings up a point....other world trade center buildings had an almost infinite more amount of damage and did not collapse like building 7 did which had the "Treefort" built into it on the 23rd floor to fight "terrorism"....

Oh Really? Pasquale Buzzelli and Genelle Guzman weren't in North Tower?

And you have still not answered my question. "Here is a video I got from another conspiracy theorist, that clearly show that one of the corners didn't collapse immediately. How can you explain that if it was a controlled demolition? "Why should I listen to someone who refuses to answer my qustions? Why would I be convinced that your theories are correct, if you refuse to answer?

Last edited:
You continue to trot out that statistic as if it means something. It does not. Plenty of concrete and other material was found in tact at ground zero.

Here is live footage of the NY Governor at ground zero even saying everything was pulverized into a thick layer of dust settling over NY but the steel....

Oh Really? Pasquale Buzzelli and Genelle Guzman weren't in North Tower?

And you have still not answered my question. "Here is a video I got from another conspiracy theorist, that clearly show that one of the corners didn't collapse immediately. How can you explain that if it was a controlled demolition? "Why should I listen to someone who refuses to answer my qustions? Why would I be convinced that your theories are correct, if you refuse to answer?

You are correct and I made a mistake...there were survivors in the Tower...

Here is live footage of the NY Governor at ground zero even saying everything was pulverized into a thick layer of dust settling over NY but the steel....

What do you expect concrete under pressure to do? Concrete always goes to powder under pressure, whether you whack it with a hammer or an aeroplane.

[video=youtube;e.com/watch?v=MDuBi8KyOhw[/video]

And how many acres is the site--20 acres? Dude was standing on the edge of the impact area. Nice try though. Any reason "they" didn't wire the steel for demolition too? Oh brother.

Hate to break it to you creative, but a newspaper headline is NOT science !!!

So no thanks ... think we will skip your weak, insipid, irrelevent little link.

Back
Top Bottom