• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For IQ's a little lower...basic information on 9/11....

:lamo

It is difficult and dangerous for experts to install explosives. Do you really think Joe Constructionworker could be given instructions to do it in such a way that he would not be able to know what it was that he was installing and still do it right? Further, in the nine years since this has happened, don't you think one of those construction workers would have made the connection and said something?

Sol-gels cannot be ignited until after they've dried...
What would 'joe construction worker say', "ya, I installed fireproofing on the trade center towers.... that is all."??

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that is??So somehow foreign soldiers would have been less noticeable than domestic ones??

Yes, because someone smart enough to plan out an attack like 9-11 is going to be smart enough to send a squad of soldiers IN UNIFORM. There was what, 25-50k people going through and/ or working in either tower on any given day... and NOT ONE of them is foreign??

Look up 'National level exercises' 2009 or 2010... you'll see that there are at least 14 different countries soldiers training and working in the US.

See above.

Sol-gel incendiaries... look it up.

You really have no clue about the scientific method, do you?

Oh I thought you were about to tell me the part where a theory that is defied by observation and experimentation is still a valid theory??

So tell me...

Sol-gels cannot be ignited until after they've dried...
What would 'joe construction worker say', "ya, I installed fireproofing on the trade center towers.... that is all."??

Yes, because someone smart enough to plan out an attack like 9-11 is going to be smart enough to send a squad of soldiers IN UNIFORM. There was what, 25-50k people going through and/ or working in either tower on any given day... and NOT ONE of them is foreign??

Look up 'National level exercises' 2009 or 2010... you'll see that there are at least 14 different countries soldiers training and working in the US.

Sol-gel incendiaries... look it up.

Oh I thought you were about to tell me the part where a theory that is defied by observation and experimentation is still a valid theory??

So tell me...
How far down the "let's pretend" road are you planning on going down? So far you've been pulling more and more ridiculous scenarios out of your ass.

As for the scientific method, go ask your freshman science teacher. I don't have the patience to teach remedial science to adults.

Yes, sokpupet because anything that Alex Jones says has so much credibility ... :roll:

Still waiting for you to elaborate on that claim.

By the way, Paul Isaac posts as Sentinel and he most strongly says this is rubbish, that his words have been twisted and misused ...

Not sure who this is, but you're already forgetting about the 2 guys arrested whose van exploded on 9-11??

Speaking of low I.Q's I see the 9/11 conspiracy folks have company as in Ahmadinejad the president of Iran! Congrats! :lamo:lamo:lamo

Umm... did you read the transcript or do you just accept the media's word??

He DID NOT endorse any specific theory... he said "SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE..." not that it matters...

T....
Do you people know anything about how the world really works ... this level of ignorance is appalling !!!

"Geronimo Jones" doesn't know his elbow from his arse !!!

Well, you don't seem to know it either, even though I gave the video and the news report of the van bomb that exploded on 9-11... the suspects were arrested and never mentioned again.

Probably not the best thing to base your plans off of due to the high chance of failure.

e - The building was rigged in such a way that no matter which floor the planes hit would produce a similar outcome..

How'd they do this?

Any answer I would give would be speculation... but the fact that the NIST version is veritable TP (though some are still in denial).

I would wager someone fairly intelligent would be involved.

Please let me take this opportunity to regale you all with some quotes I found completely unrelated to anything at all, but offered with the desperate hope that I will appear wise beyond my years.

"Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.' -- Ovid

"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that" -- G. H. Hardy

"Dive into the sea of thought, and find there pearls beyond price. -- Moses Ibn Ezra

"He that climbs the tall tree has won right to the fruit." -- Sir Walter Scott

"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong"-- Charles Wadsworth

"A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal." -- Oscar Wilde

"The one thing more difficult than following a regimen is not imposing it on others." -- Marcel Proust.

Thank you.

and, oh, by the way -- am I looking smarter yet? I really think I am.

How far down the "let's pretend" road are you planning on going down?
I gave a couple of possibilities to explain... ALL THE WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE the fact that I specifically said : "If it's proven that explosives had to have been used, then the HOW is irrelevant because the HOW was accomplished." That's not using imagination.

It's like with a magic trick, you see a magician does some coin trick and you say 'how did he do that?'... well, if you can't explain how that's not proving that there was no trick.

So far you've been pulling more and more ridiculous scenarios out of your ass.

No, that's pretty reasonable explanations :
1 - military units infiltrated the towers, planted explosives at key points.
2 - a construction worker under contract (like Turner constructions contract to replace the fireproofing within the elevator shafts) was using a falsely labelled fireproofing material that was really an incendiary.

It would be rediculous if I guessed that they just appeared... but that's still a step too far... the explosives hasn't necessarily been PROVEN (though the most likely given the evidence and the lack of an official investigation)

As for the scientific method, go ask your freshman science teacher. I don't have the patience to teach remedial science to adults.

Don't lie to me... you KNOW that you brought up an asinine point and are now trying to back pedal hoping I won't notice.

I gave a couple of possibilities to explain... ALL THE WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE the fact that I specifically said : "If it's proven that explosives had to have been used, then the HOW is irrelevant because the HOW was accomplished." That's not using imagination.
It hasn't been proven, not even close. You're skipping that part, thinking we won't notice. Or hoping. Same difference.
It's like with a magic trick, you see a magician does some coin trick and you say 'how did he do that?'... well, if you can't explain how that's not proving that there was no trick.
Um, okay ...
No, that's pretty reasonable explanations :
1 - military units infiltrated the towers, planted explosives at key points.
2 - a construction worker under contract (like Turner constructions contract to replace the fireproofing within the elevator shafts) was using a falsely labelled fireproofing material that was really an incendiary.

It would be rediculous if I guessed that they just appeared... but that's still a step too far... the explosives hasn't necessarily been PROVEN (though the most likely given the evidence and the lack of an official investigation)
Yeah, reasonable if you're on crack.

If there was even a scintilla of evidence there would be reason for an investigation. But there is no evidence. None at all. And alleging some ridiculous conspiracy is not evidence.

Seriously, you guys are entertaining when you're not insulting.
Don't lie to me... you KNOW that you brought up an asinine point and are now trying to back pedal hoping I won't notice.
No genius, I'm telling you that you should have picked that basic knowledge in high school. The only one lying is the troofers. Either that or troofers are dumber than ****. You decide.

Here's a page all about the scientific method. Read and learn.

It hasn't been proven, not even close. You're skipping that part, thinking we won't notice. Or hoping. Same difference.Um, okay ...

Umm... go back to the first post. Nist's explanation REQUIRES by the laws of physics that there be a deceleration at the point of collision between the top floor falling and the ceiling of the lower structure. The fact is that the top continues at a constant rate of acceleration THROUGH this collision means that there was no collision... the SAME amount of work from gravity was being performed. So, NIST is wrong... the experimentation in that video demonstrates this.

Also, NIST claims no explosives, yet there's the radio conversation of police that arrested two men whose van exploded after the chase. Bombs found = NIST wrong.

Done. NIST version is waste of space. What is to be done about that?

Yeah, reasonable if you're on crack.

Ook.. how about this then... be more specific, what part is so unprecedented and so impossible that no government (or leader historically) HAS EVER used military assets against it's own people in order to accomplish an agenda?? Or that how it cannot happen with any sort of special ops??

Is bribery also beyond the realm of possibility?

I guess what I'm asking is : IF IT WERE proven that the building was taken down explosively (though it's confirmed there were explosives), then how would YOU propose that they would have got in there?? Or is it impossible because explosives wouldn't 'fit' in the building or something that I'm just not contemplating here... you've seen the lobby after the plane hit, right?? 500 lb granite slabs knocked off the wall, the windows blown out into the street, dead bodies on the ground...

The problem with the elevators being the cause of this is suspect as well because the planes didn't fly in such a way to sever the cables... and short of severing all the cables the elevator will fall UP. Also, the power would have to be stopped because if the sensors detect a drop the brakes kick in, and when those breaks kick in, it's about a 2 week process of replacing the damaged rails in the elevator.

But I can't even be sure that's what you're talking about because of a lack of specificity.

If there was even a scintilla of evidence there would be reason for an investigation. But there is no evidence. None at all. And alleging some ridiculous conspiracy is not evidence.

No conspiracy needed. Nist fails, 9-11 commission admits how much they were lied to (6 of 10 members publicly), so that's useless. Regardless of ANY conspiracy there has been NO REAL investigation.

So, because there's been no investigation; was bin laden really involved, or were we just SOLD the IDEA that he was involved?
The war with Iraq was also sold USING 9-11 (through inference, never overtly stated)... so, both were wars waged on false pretenses.

Seriously, you guys are entertaining when you're not insulting.No genius, I'm telling you that you should have picked that basic knowledge in high school. The only one lying is the troofers. Either that or troofers are dumber than ****. You decide.

Here's a page all about the scientific method. Read and learn.

Hey, honestly, you're the one that tried to say that I was wrong by saying that if the observation and experimentation go against the theory, the theory is WRONG, end of story. NIST proposed the fire collapse theory, the observation and experimentation show this theory to be false, so their hypothesis is false. You're telling me I need to learn science because that's not true, so I pointed out the verifiable absurdity of your comments... it's not to be insulting, it's to get you to realize how absurd the comment was.

Umm... go back to the first post. Nist's explanation REQUIRES by the laws of physics that there be a deceleration at the point of collision between the top floor falling and the ceiling of the lower structure. The fact is that the top continues at a constant rate of acceleration THROUGH this collision means that there was no collision... the SAME amount of work from gravity was being performed. So, NIST is wrong... the experimentation in that video demonstrates this.

Ummm... the video in the first post SUCKS. Toy cars on a table? Really? Pool balls? Try this one instead:

He actually uses his science in a responsible manner. The FACT of the matter Mcfly, is that there WAS resistance. Plenty of it. When calculating how much resistance there SHOULD have been, and then overlaying the calculations onto the collapse footage, we get a close match. The 2 red dots on the right side of the towers represent what your supposed "no collisions" would have looked like. It's not even close.

Stop trying to spin things into things that they aren't.

Ummm... the video in the first post SUCKS. Toy cars on a table? Really? Pool balls? Try this one instead:

He actually uses his science in a responsible manner. The FACT of the matter Mcfly, is that there WAS resistance. Plenty of it. When calculating how much resistance there SHOULD have been, and then overlaying the calculations onto the collapse footage, we get a close match. The 2 red dots on the right side of the towers represent what your supposed "no collisions" would have looked like. It's not even close.

Stop trying to spin things into things that they aren't.

I've watched that video, and pretty much all from that same person... they all use the grain of truth to tell the lie.

Did the towers fall AT free-fall?? NO. Impossible. The people that say this are uninformed, but they are describing the LACK of free-fall, 60% of free-fall for the collapse wave.

0:27 - This defies the observed reality that there was no 'collision', no 'snapping', just smooth acceleration.
0:33 - His calculation may be bang on, but the observed reality is that this deceleration DID NOT HAPPEN.
1:29 - This part is true, there was resistance... there was 'work' being done... BUT, NOT in the stop-start fashion he's describing... the observed reality is that the acceleration continued at the same rate 60% of free-fall through the entire collapse.

He also forgets the law that 'for every action there is equal and opposite reaction'...

hello McFly.....duh

I just don't have the energy to explain reality to these people any more.

It's like trying to explain color to a blind man.

These conspiracy loonies have no concept of reality so you can't talk to them with any common frame of reference.

Still waiting for you to elaborate on that claim.

No problem ... here you go ...

Alex Jones, October 2001
"Within 2 years I'm predicting...that you're going to see a suitcase nuke in this country. You're probably going to see a release in a few years of something communicable. & I am predicting that you will see a lot of conventional bombings...in the next year or so."

Alex Jones, September 2002
"They're really setting us up for a smallpox attack." Chemical attacks are "almost a guarantee in the next six months or so."

Alex Jones, August 2006
"bone-shattering mega attacks in the United States, Canada, England or Israel.

Yes, Alex Jones, he of the Bohemian Grove infiltration in 2000, a feat he loudly boasts he is the only one ... when the reality is some 11 years before a journalist for Spy magazine spent a week there posing as a guest.

Masters of the Universe Go to Camp: Inside the Bohemian Grove

And what about the whole FEMA coffins and death camps fecal matter ...

When anyone with half a brain can see they are burial VAULTS ... used in normal burials

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burial_vault_(enclosure)

Polyguard Vaults Home

Oh! and let's not forget the craptacular fail that was Y2K ... where for months Jones regaled his audience with doom-laden apolalyptic tales of stormtroopers, nuclear missiles and the end of civilization as we know it ...

Guess what B'man ... Great Britian did NOT have massive amounts of bombings ... France did NOT find large amounts of explosives ... Putin did NOT use profanity on air ... martial law was NOT declared ... stormtroopers did NOT march down streets ... tanks did NOT enter Austin ... nuclear missiles were NOT launched.

The guy is full of it ... just loud-mouthed drivel fuelling gullible peoples fear and paranoia ... boorish, brash, an ugly, ugly natured human being driven by hate !!!

There is PLENTY more ... he is nothing more than a lying, hyperbolic, doom-laden,, spluttering moron ... why anyone listens I know not ... no accounting for taste or intellect I suppose !!!

Alex Jones, Debunked - Conspiracy Science - Conspiracies and Myths Refuted, Debunked, and Explained

Not sure who this is, but you're already forgetting about the 2 guys arrested whose van exploded on 9-11??

Paul Isaac is a member of FDNY whom was physically present and whose words are twisted and quote-mined by twoofs ... he hates twoofers with a passion ... did you not read his own words regarding how angry he is at being used so ... I gave the links !!!

da twoof is out dere

I've watched that video, and pretty much all from that same person... they all use the grain of truth to tell the lie.

I have met this man in person. He is brilliant. Saying that he uses a grain of truth to lie couldn't be further from the truth.

0:27 - This defies the observed reality that there was no 'collision', no 'snapping', just smooth acceleration.

.002 seconds is observed by your naked eye as "smooth acceleration".

0:33 - His calculation may be bang on, but the observed reality is that this deceleration DID NOT HAPPEN.

Then WHY does the collapse footage line up with the calculation sim?

1:29 - This part is true, there was resistance... there was 'work' being done... BUT, NOT in the stop-start fashion he's describing...

Ugh. Mcfly. It doesn't stop and start, and that is NOT what he is describing.

the observed reality is that the acceleration continued at the same rate 60% of free-fall through the entire collapse.

No s***. And exactly WHAT do you think accounted for the deceleration? Hello?

He also forgets the law that 'for every action there is equal and opposite reaction'...

:picardpalm:

And you forget that every single one of those several thousand lb beams wanted to go DOWN. They don't neatly slow down like a billiard ball or toy car on a HORIZONTAL surface. Once freed, be it from getting pulled down, getting smashed down, or whathaveyou, they wanted to go DOWN. Nothing in the building was designed with the redundancy to STOP the collapse once it started.

It's like trying to explain color to a blind man.

These conspiracy loonies have no concept of reality so you can't talk to them with any common frame of reference.

I just don't have the energy to explain reality to these people any more.

Coming from people that seem to have this belief that if something doesn't appear on the nightly news that it does not exist.

No problem ... here you go ...

Ok, so, I'm not going to hire him to tell my future... that doesn't exactly destroy his credibility... but these were all from long before I'd heard of him, so I'll have to take you at your word.

Yes, Alex Jones, he of the Bohemian Grove infiltration in 2000, a feat he loudly boasts he is the only one ... when the reality is some 11 years before a journalist for Spy magazine spent a week there posing as a guest.

Masters of the Universe Go to Camp: Inside the Bohemian Grove

The funny thing about this one, is this is from one of those magazines that had someone used it as a source would be called as reliable as the national enquirer... now, is this an issue of Alex KNOWINGLY making the false claims, or is this simply because he's not aware of the previous infiltration??

And what about the whole FEMA coffins and death camps fecal matter ...

When anyone with half a brain can see they are burial VAULTS ... used in normal burials

Swine Flu Deaths Down, Body Bags and FEMA Coffin Orders Up
Vueflix -

Well, FEMA is the 'emergency management' organization in the US... So, they COULD just be planning 'just in case', right?? Though, I gotta love the irony of this 'debunk'... they're not 'coffins' they are COFFINS.

So, was Alex being deceptive here?? Or was he just repeating information alongside video that was forwarded to him???

Oh! and let's not forget the craptacular fail that was Y2K ... where for months Jones regaled his audience with doom-laden apolalyptic tales of stormtroopers, nuclear missiles and the end of civilization as we know it ...

Guess what B'man ... Great Britian did NOT have massive amounts of bombings ... France did NOT find large amounts of explosives ... Putin did NOT use profanity on air ... martial law was NOT declared ... stormtroopers did NOT march down streets ... tanks did NOT enter Austin ... nuclear missiles were NOT launched.

Ok, on this one you got a point... but to be fair, I do remember a level of general hysteria concerning Y2k... HOWEVER, the AP really DID have reports of nuke stations shutting down, there WERE reports of russia launching missiles... and for someone that's on edge like Alex, I could see a legitimate over-reaction... BUT is this Alex being deceptive?? Or is it that he was reading from reports that had yet to be confirmed?? I don't know...

The guy is full of it ... just loud-mouthed drivel fuelling gullible peoples fear and paranoia ... boorish, brash, an ugly, ugly natured human being driven by hate !!!

There is PLENTY more ... he is nothing more than a lying, hyperbolic, doom-laden,, spluttering moron ... why anyone listens I know not ... no accounting for taste or intellect I suppose !!!

But you really haven't shown anything where he's been conclusively lying... the paranoid, loud, boorish brash, well... I'm not a good judge for male looks, so I'll take your word on ugly. More often then not he's focusing on the doom... and he does seem to stutter now and then... Why listen to him?? Because he has a core of beliefs, and he strongly pushes those beliefs... he, since I've listened to him, takes most of his news off of mainstream verifiable sources (and his own site, but those articles usually have links and sourcing of their own)... so... you could say alot, but I don't think you've made the case of deliberate dishonesty.

Alex Jones, Debunked - Conspiracy Science - Conspiracies and Myths Refuted, Debunked, and Explained
Ok... honestly, if we're going to have a fact based debunking, could it not be so heavily enforced purely with opinion???

"I don't believe X"
"Oh this meant X NOT something bad" on
"Oh, the New world order means a peace loving world order." (despite the facts that world leaders that are mostly tyrants planning this 'order' in secret is going to mix up into some hippie grass smoking peacenik society???????)

I actually expected something concrete... I mean, I haven't really listened to his show very often, or for all that long... and from what I've seen and heard, there's alot of stuff you COULD say about him, but I would say that at the least he's really believing in what he's saying. And well, things that you could have said 2-10 years ago, I'm not even so sure are completely valid...

Take the swine flu issue... he says 'read the vaccine insert'... which says, x, y, z should not take the shot... then you look at the MSM saying; "x,y,z are TOP priority for vaccination" and so on... but this is really beyond the scope of this thread to continue further.

Coming from people that seem to have this belief that if something doesn't appear on the nightly news that it does not exist.
Who the **** said anything about the nightly news? I don't watch the nightly news, Miss Cleo. Nor do I get my current events from Alex Jones, nor my knowledge of science from YouTube.

Why is it that you troofers can't make any statement at all without making **** up?

I have met this man in person. He is brilliant. Saying that he uses a grain of truth to lie couldn't be further from the truth.

Opinion.

.002 seconds is observed by your naked eye as "smooth acceleration".

Yes, but the MEASURED acceleration rate was the same from the second the building started to collapse all the way through...

Then WHY does the collapse footage line up with the calculation sim?

His 'collapse footage' was comparing the actual collapse to free-fall, maybe you're thinking of a different video of his, which also uses the grain of truth to spread lies.

Ugh. Mcfly. It doesn't stop and start, and that is NOT what he is describing.

I KNOW, you're not understanding... the distance is X m, the speed is X m/s, and the acceleration is X m/s^2. Now, the acceleration is a CONSTANT based on what is observed, not this accelerating then deceleration while the speed of the collapse is increasing.

No s***. And exactly WHAT do you think accounted for the deceleration? Hello?

Well, there was no measured deceleration... the building started collapsing with the 60% of free-fall acceleration... was crushing the 47 core columns, the elevator shafts, the stairwells, all the offices, etc... and when it collides with the floor, there IS NO deceleration... ON PAPER there SHOULD BE this deceleration (beyond the 40% energy consumed on pulverizing the internal structure) to break through the floor.

:picardpalm:

And you forget that every single one of those several thousand lb beams wanted to go DOWN. They don't neatly slow down like a billiard ball or toy car on a HORIZONTAL surface. Once freed, be it from getting pulled down, getting smashed down, or whathaveyou, they wanted to go DOWN. Nothing in the building was designed with the redundancy to STOP the collapse once it started.
You totally missed the point... the LAW states "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction", hence the 'jolt' that SHOULD have been observable but was NOT... much like this jolt IS observable with the often compared verinage demolition technique. It's MOST visible within the first floors, while the speeds involved are still relatively slow.

Once that jolt occurs and the structure fails then YES, it will all want to follow gravity's force. But will have an observable effect.

The funny thing about this one, is this is from one of those magazines that had someone used it as a source would be called as reliable as the national enquirer...

How deeply wilfully selective of you ... is Jones really any more credible than them ... is he a genuine intellectual whom has fully analysed world affairs ... or just a shock jock ... going for the more easily manipulated emotive response of gullible people ???

now, is this an issue of Alex KNOWINGLY making the false claims, or is this simply because he's not aware of the previous infiltration??

Oh! I'll bet he knows full well ... do you really not think people will have sent him this information at some point ... it is not hard to find or some sort of State Sekrit !!!

Jones is fully aware of his effect on people, he is a very effective RABBLE-ROUSER, knowing exactly which buttons to push from suggestive and gullible people.

He is a joke ... seriously B'man.

You've got to admit B'man ... all his hollering and spluttering is not exactly highbrow stuff ... it appeals to a less educated audience for it reduces everything to the simplistic them and us.

All his bluster goads the kind of people whom are not really deep thinkers ... his target demographic are not well educated people whom look deeply before making judgements ... but those whose distrust is more instinctive that logical.

More trailertrash than professional ...

Jonesreport.com Site Info

Infowars.com Site Info

Con men, Fake Heroes, Shock Jocks and other assorted Snake Oil Salesmen « The PPJ Gazette

And outside the US, he is mostly an object of ridicule, we tend not to go in to that kind of over-blown, hyperbolic shouting ... too crazy !!!

Well, FEMA is the 'emergency management' organization in the US... So, they COULD just be planning 'just in case', right??

And what exactly is wrong with forward planning ???

Though, I gotta love the irony of this 'debunk'... they're not 'coffins' they are COFFINS.

They were NOT coffins ... they were coffin VAULTS B'man ... there is a difference !!!

So, was Alex being deceptive here?? Or was he just repeating information alongside video that was forwarded to him???

He still has a responsibility to check infomation given to him is correct.

Just repeating is valueless is it is wrong !!!

Alex Jones is a savvy operator, I bet he does not himself actually really believe all his crap, but it brings in lots of money.

Alex Jones has become quite wealthy off of all the fear and paranoia he instills in weaker individuals ... have you looked at all the marketing he has on his sites and shows.

Infomercials all day ... "buy my dvds", "read my book", "visit my website", "tune in to my radio show", "subscribe for just pennies a day" ... it's relentless ... ans should raise suspicions as to motive !!!

advertiseen0.gif

Ok, on this one you got a point... but to be fair, I do remember a level of general hysteria concerning Y2k... HOWEVER, the AP really DID have reports of nuke stations shutting down, there WERE reports of russia launching missiles... and for someone that's on edge like Alex, I could see a legitimate over-reaction... BUT is this Alex being deceptive??

Yes !!!

Because anyone and their dog knew there was no nuclear attacks really underway ... people only needed to look out their doors to see that the NWO was not kicking it in ... or tanks were rolling up the streets.

You just needed to watch or listen to the BBC World Services, which has permenant journalists, fluent is language stationed all over the world to know nothing untoward was happening in other countries.

And normal media reported that places, such as nuclear reactors, were shutting down as a PRECAUTION only.

Jones, as usual :roll:, over-hyped and told downright lies, there was NEVER any mainstream source of missile launch ANYWHERE ... he made that up.

And considering how wrong and how often so ... you would think the man would have learned to tone down and check first ... but he is as rabid as he was over Y2K .... why ... because it SELLS !!!

Or is it that he was reading from reports that had yet to be confirmed?? I don't know...

Oh! just like the BBC then ...

But you really haven't shown anything where he's been conclusively lying...

Considering that NOTHING he says comes to pass, I think that pretty much speaks for itself !!!

... I'm not a good judge for male looks, so I'll take your word on ugly.

I never said ugly, as in looks, but in NATURE ... an ugly natured human being ... he aint no shakes in the looks department anyway, but his nature makes him ugly !!!

More troglodyte than Greek God !!!

Why listen to him?? Because he has a core of beliefs, and he strongly pushes those beliefs...

So what ... just because someone shouts louder than anyone else does not make him more right !!!

But I do not think he is genuine in those beliefs, he is making lots of money from them, and the cynic in me smells something fishy in that ... but if he does genuinely believe then he likely needs some form of professional assessment and care,

he, since I've listened to him, takes most of his news off of mainstream verifiable sources (and his own site, but those articles usually have links and sourcing of their own)... so... you could say alot, but I don't think you've made the case of deliberate dishonesty.

Yes, he takes most of his stuff directly from mainstream ... but then adds his own over-blown slant on it ... making it seem much worse than the reality.

That IS very, very, very deliberate ... lying seems a big part of his whole life ...

Alex Jones -- Honorary Member of RSICC

WagNews: Alex Jones is Wrong on London Terror Drill

Spooks Infest Marriott Hotel As Bilderberg Begins! Video

Seriously does this sound like this guy is sane ???

Take the swine flu issue... he says 'read the vaccine insert'... which says, x, y, z should not take the shot... then you look at the MSM saying; "x,y,z are TOP priority for vaccination" and so on... but this is really beyond the scope of this thread to continue further.

And what a great stramash about nothing all that turned out to be ... worldwide there were less than 15,000 deaths.

Seems a large number until you realise that it is around 4% of the number whom die yearly from NORMAL flu ... around 250,000 annual deaths.

Or that MILLIONS died during the Spanish Flu ... possibly up to 100 MILLION !!!

1918 flu pandemic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WebCite query result

Flu and other viral infections are what is known simplistically as shifting antigens ... ANTIGEN SHIFT is an faster evolutionary process by which can mutate more quickly than ANTIGEN DRIFT which happens over generations.

It is why the common cold is so hard to cure ... the virus keeps "changing shape" making it difficult to target anti-viral drugs.

Virology and epidemiology are very difficult concepts to grasp, so the simplest way to describe it is to think of viruses as being like pollen grains.

eb2f043cd8c6.jpg

Now each type of pollen has a different shape ... and can ONLY fertilise the plant receptor that has the accomodating shape to fit into (square peg/square hole).

That is why, although the air is full of pollens and bees carry several different kinds ... cross-pollination of say, a rose and a cabbage, can never happen ... the shapes don't fit (square peg/round hole).

Living viruses have the same kind of structures dependant on shape, so we develop a drug that fits that shape ... but by next year the virus shape has changed, and that drug is no longer effective.

It is ultra-simplistic, but might help explain why we always need to be prepared for these kind of virus infections, they are too changeable to keep up with, so the medical profession is possibly always over-stating the dangers ... because we just don't really know what to expect.

Antibody, Antigen: Encyclopedia of Public Health

I know it makes us pretty useless as human beings that we cannot even defeat a teeny wee virus, and that lack of ability and control is frightening for some, but it is the reality, were not that strong really.

Bugs beat us all the time ... and to date the worldwide medical profession has ONLY managed to eradicate ONE disease, and that is smallpox, which was officially wiped off the face of the planet in 1980 ...

WHO | Smallpox

Last edited:

Apparently this Spy journalist wasn't the first either, though he may well hold the record for being there the longest as an uninvited guest. Anyway, if Alex Jones said he was the first, then it really does look like he was gravely mistaken, but to be honest, I don't think that kind of error is all that important. Far more important is whether the Bohemian Grove is essentially an informal summit; and in that, even your Spy author seems to agree.

, but to be honest, I don't think that kind of error is all that important.

Not very high standard of you ... is it not, for surely in a quest for TRUTH then it is IMPERATIVE that all your information is as true and credible as possible ... such laxity doesn't really bode well for you.

It is now ELEVEN years later and you lot STILL haven't cleared your houses ... not exactly a measure of honesty or ability.

Here is a very simple and comprehensive documentary for people who happen to have an I.Q. slightly lower than the 38% of Americans polled who do not believe the official story spoonfed to our media....

Good stuff !

Now lets bust the emperor for indecent exposure!

Good stuff !

Now lets bust the emperor for indecent exposure!

Do you think that regardless of the force involved the wings could not penetrate the buildings because aluminum is not as hard as steel?
It is a simple question that any one who has taken high school physics should be able to answer

I think this guy is retarded. The argument that the bulding dropped faster than the falling speed wouldn't make any sense with the conspiracy explanation either. Secondly, the floors under can not be compared to an ice cube, since most of the area in a bulding is space. Thirdly, who the heck makes experiments with ice and think an ice cube behaves like a building. And lastly, his block experiment is also wrong, because WTC wasn't constructed in that way and he needs to heat it up.

It is not about ice. It is about the structure above being the same as the structure below.

He did the same experiment with cinder blocks with the same result.

psik

Back
Top Bottom