• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For IQ's a little lower...basic information on 9/11....

It is my understanding that FDNY members are indeed on board with questioning the events of 911.

Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » FF 911 Truth

Your understanding is wrong sokpupet.

Eric Lawyer is NOT a member of the FDNY ... never has been.

He is a Fire Fighter from SEATTLE and was not there that day.

And yep, just as I said not a single FDNY member on that list ... a list of mostly NON-Fire Fighters, with around ten signatories being spam ... unless http: //www.mitsubishi-asx.net/ and http: //www.pokaza.net/ are real people !!!

Most Fire Fighters consider him nuts ...

Firefightersfor9-11truth.org - Firehouse Forums - Firefighting Discussion

Oh! and what exactly is your little 26 second clip "Lobby Blown Out" supposed to prove, that some windows were broken, hardly the damage you would expect from explosives do you not think ???

Suppose the idea of conservation of momentum never crossed your mind either ...

Newtons_cradle_animation_book_2.gif

Tell you what, all you truthers take up a ****ing collection and pay for the whole damn thing and we will investigate ad nauseum. As long as my tax dollars would have to pay for it, either come up with some actual, logical, compelling EVIDENCE to counter the "official govt boogieman story" or STFU.

And exactly what kind of "investigation" are you woo-hoos wanting anyway? What the hell is there to investigate? do you want someone to go through each and every single piece of debris from the WTC looking for evidence of det cord, explosives, Bush's fingerprints???? Waterboard Bush and Cheney to force a confession????

Last edited:
Here are some interesting quotes on the mentality of the masses.....

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

--Arthur Schopenhauer

"Almost all people of all eras are hypnotics. Their beliefs are induced beliefs. The proper authorities saw to it that the proper belief should be induced, and people believed properly."

--Charles Fort

"The average age of the world's great civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence: from bondage to courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to selfishness; from selfishness to complacency; from complacency to apathy; from apathy to dependency; from dependency back again to bondage."

--Sir Alex Fraser Tytler

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed -- and hence clamorous to be led to safety -- by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

--H.L. Mencken

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

--Joseph Goebbels (Hitler's Propaganda Minister)

creative ... when you are reduced to meaningless quotes that originally had nothing to do with the subject at hand you have failed !!!

Completely and utterly failed !!!

Too funny ... that you will not understand why either !!!

To be fair, the warning is there in the thread title. Those with a normal IQ or above are clearly not the target audience.

Tell you what, all you truthers take up a ****ing collection and pay for the whole damn thing and we will investigate ad nauseum.

Now, come on, dude -- their moms NEED that shopping money.

No, it'd be more realistic to say that this was all planted using construction workers given instructions and materials falsely labeled...
:lamo

It is difficult and dangerous for experts to install explosives. Do you really think Joe Constructionworker could be given instructions to do it in such a way that he would not be able to know what it was that he was installing and still do it right? Further, in the nine years since this has happened, don't you think one of those construction workers would have made the connection and said something?

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that is??
Honestly, let's go with this, that it was a team of military people bringing the stuff in over months... does that automatically mean they were american soldiers?? No, they could be British, israeli, australian, maybe even middle eastern. in other words, they may not have any allegience to the country and so would have no sense of this being anything different from other orders being followed.

Also, I'm not in the military, but it's my understanding that there are sections of the military, marines for example, whose missions would be deemed secret or above and are told to take all mission information to their graves under threat of incarceration.
So somehow foreign soldiers would have been less noticeable than domestic ones??

Further, I don't believe that it was military, because that's an extra layer of complication... it's more realistic that people were installing explosives under false pretenses.
See above.

Right... BUT this effect PROVES the NIST version false, because NIST's version rests on the assumption of a collision between the top block and the lower block of structure... the video evidence PROVES that this does NOT occur. Therefore DISPROVES NIST's version. It's done. Over. Toss the book out. Waste of paper. These 'experts' at NIST should be retired in shame (not all, just the 9-11 investigators), they've USED NIST's reputation for excellence in the field and passed off something that is verifiably false.

So, there's NO official story. What now?
You really have no clue about the scientific method, do you?

Here are some interesting quotes on the mentality of the masses.....
Nobody ****ing cares about your little quotes. Say something relevant instead of running away when there's too many questions, m'kay?

Excellent post...it is sickening to see people defend so hard against a simple new investigation when there is so much compelling facts and information that directly question the truth of the event.
No, what's sickening is worthless little nobodies running around anonymously on the Internet using a tragedy that took three thousand innocent lives and posting ridiculous bull**** in an attempt to raise their self esteem.

Frankly, that disgusts me. Idiot troofers make me want to vomit.

Tell you what, all you truthers take up a ****ing collection and pay for the whole damn thing and we will investigate ad nauseum. As long as my tax dollars would have to pay for it, either come up with some actual, logical, compelling EVIDENCE to counter the "official govt boogieman story" or STFU.

And exactly what kind of "investigation" are you woo-hoos wanting anyway? What the hell is there to investigate? do you want someone to go through each and every single piece of debris from the WTC looking for evidence of det cord, explosives, Bush's fingerprints???? Waterboard Bush and Cheney to force a confession????
You know that's not possible. That would seriously cut into their Warcraft budget. Priorities, man!

Luckily spamming messageboards with this crap is free.

Okay, am I reading this right in that the tin foil hat wearers made a silly video with ice cubes and somehow the ice cube tower proves everyone else wrong?

Okay, am I reading this right in that the tin foil hat wearers made a silly video with ice cubes and somehow the ice cube tower proves everyone else wrong?
That's pretty much it.

And if you don't accept the truthiness of the backyard experiment, you have a low IQ. :roll:

Your understanding is wrong sokpupet.

Eric Lawyer is NOT a member of the FDNY ... never has been.

He is a Fire Fighter from SEATTLE and was not there that day.

And yep, just as I said not a single FDNY member on that list ... a list of mostly NON-Fire Fighters, with around ten signatories being spam ... unless http: //www.mitsubishi-asx.net/ and http: //www.pokaza.net/ are real people !!!

Most Fire Fighters consider him nuts ...

Firefightersfor9-11truth.org - Firehouse Forums - Firefighting Discussion

Oh! and what exactly is your little 26 second clip "Lobby Blown Out" supposed to prove, that some windows were broken, hardly the damage you would expect from explosives do you not think ???

Suppose the idea of conservation of momentum never crossed your mind either ...

Newtons_cradle_animation_book_2.gif

Ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey handed down gag-order to 9/11 Firefighters

This tale begins during and shortly after 9/11/2001, when a writer named Randy Lavello published a story at Prison Planet, Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center ‘Conspiracy Theory’ is a Conspiracy Fact. Among the many tales in this article, a number of which were picked up in Mike Rivero’s web site, what really happened, is a conversation between Lavello and Lieutenant Fireman and former Auxiliary Police Officer, Paul Isaac Jr. It’s a head-spinner…

The Woolsey gag order created an Omerta-like mob silence that Firefighters and Police Officers have had to deal with to this day.
“[Lieutenant Fireman and former Auxiliary Police Officer, Paul Isaac Jr.] explained to me [Lavello] that, ‘many other firemen know there were bombs in the buildings, but they’re afraid for their jobs to admit it because the ‘higher-ups’ forbid discussion of this fact.” Paul further elaborated that former CIA director Robert Woolsey, as the Fire Department’s Anti-terrorism Consultant, is sending a gag order down the ranks. ‘There were definitely bombs in those buildings,’ he told me.”

This entire page is interesting:

LetsRoll911.org - Networking all the 911 people Together . . . United we stand!

~snip
EYEWITNESSES SPEAK OUT

USA Today Interviews Final Survivor of WTC Disaster

" As he left the building, (Ronald DiFrancesco) saw a fireball rolling toward him. He put his arms in front of his face. He woke up three days later at St. Vincent's hospital. His arms were burned. Some bones were broken. His lungs were singed. But he was alive – the last person out of the south tower. "

The Account of Two Photographers of 911

Don Halasy: " As I turned to run, a wall of warm air came barrelling toward me. I tried to outrace it, but it swept me up and literally blew me into the wall of a building. By the time I regained my footing, a hailstorm of debris was falling from the sky."

(Notice how the “hailstorm of debris” fell from the sky moments AFTER Halasay was thrown to the ground. This is a crucial detail!)

David Handschuh: " Instinctively I lifted the camera up, and something took over that probably saved my life. And that was to run rather than take pictures. I got down to the end of the block and turned the corner when a wave – a hot, solid, black wave of heat threw me down the block. It literally picked me up off my feet, and I wound up about a block away. "

What each of these witnesses are describing is known as the “shockwave effect”. When an explosion goes off, extremely high temperatures are generated in a small amount of time and space. This abrupt shift in temperature causes the air to push outwards with violent force, seeking to stabilize itself. The result is a blast of hot air radiating in all directions.

For more evidence of this effect, check out the following video footage of a Czech helicopter crew who was filming the events of 911…

WMV video of Helicopter Crew experiencing severe shockwave (180K)

If the collapse alone had caused this shockwave, there should have been a delayed reaction, but you can clearly see the helicopter getting thrown back by the blast of air just as the first bit of debris touches the ground. This video evidence shows that an explosion occured moments before the collapse.

If you are still skeptical, then lets have a look at some professional reports. Civilians and journalists were not the only ones to report explosions …

THE FIREMEN UNCENSORED

Firefighter Transcript Made Public

Official: Battalion 3 to dispatch, we've just had another explosion.
Official: Battalion 3 to dispatch, we've had additional explosion.
Dispatcher: Received battalion command. Additional explosion .
[...]
Dispatcher: Battalion 5, be advised we're trying to contact Battalion 3 at this moment to report north tower just collapsed.

This transmission takes place a few moments before the North Tower Collapses…

This is idiotic. Guide rails??? Where were the guide rails on the WTC.

Why do you waste time with this ****?

sokpuppet:
"If you are still skeptical, then lets have a look at some professional reports. Civilians and journalists were not the only ones to report explosions …

THE FIREMEN UNCENSORED

Firefighter Transcript Made Public

Official: Battalion 3 to dispatch, we've just had another explosion.
Official: Battalion 3 to dispatch, we've had additional explosion.
Dispatcher: Received battalion command. Additional explosion .
[...]
Dispatcher: Battalion 5, be advised we're trying to contact Battalion 3 at this moment to report north tower just collapsed.

By providing this info are you saying that an explosion can only result from a bomb/explosive? I don't doubt that people heard an explosion. Without follow up evidence explosives can/could be ruled out. I have seen / heard cars explode after a crash. I have seen / heard a forest "explode", during a major wildfire. I have seen/heard houses "explode" where there was no bombs.

Drivel snipped

Yes, sokpupet because anything that Alex Jones says has so much credibility ... :roll:

Got anything a little better than what some loud-mouthed boors sites says ... suspect that is a no !!!

By the way, Paul Isaac posts as Sentinel and he most strongly says this is rubbish, that his words have been twisted and misused ...

JREF Forum - View Single Post - 9/11: FDNY Member Says "Definitely" Bombs in Towers?

JREF Forum - View Single Post - 9/11: FDNY Member Says "Definitely" Bombs in Towers?

Isaac is very, very angry at the way his words have been twisted, so I think here I will take HIS direct take rather than some rambling idiocy from a moron whom wrote the article.

Telling too as to how dishonest Jones is that this article is from 2009 when Paul Isaac and Lou Cacchioli both said in 2006 that they did not agree with how they were being presented by twoof sites ...

Quote abuse seem to be a habit in Twooferville ... I wonder why ???

Quote Abuse

Honest to God, anything spinned on that site is guff ... complete and utter paranoic crud ... why do you believe it ???

(What is it with truther sites that they are so riddled with viruses, just clicked on what turned out to be a trojan in that infowars link)

Oh yeah, quoting Alex Jones is nothing but a FAIL.

fail24148821.jpg

Low IQ indeed!

(What is it with truther sites that they are so riddled with viruses, just clicked on what turned out to be a trojan in that infowars link)

This is one of the reason I quit going to those sites. If they can't run a clean site, IMO the information they want to share is not worth the stored electrons. I've asked some of the truthers this before, and basically recieved no reply.

Speaking of low I.Q's I see the 9/11 conspiracy folks have company as in Ahmadinejad the president of Iran! Congrats! :lamo:lamo:lamo

This entire page is interesting:

That entire page is crap, complete and utter and you will no doubt be to blinded to see ... but there is not one single factual fact contained within !!!

#What each of these witnesses are describing is known as the “shockwave effect”. When an explosion goes off, extremely high temperatures are generated in a small amount of time and space. This abrupt shift in temperature causes the air to push outwards with violent force, seeking to stabilize itself. The result is a blast of hot air radiating in all directions.

Completely and utterly wrong sokpupet ... why do you people so easily fall for what is wrong infomation.

Do you know anything real about explosives ???

There is no shockwave "effect" ... there is a blast wave of hugely over-pressured gas, high explosives do not generate heat ... they generate enormous over-pressure.

After all air is a gas, easily compressible, and

Since you are obviously ignorant of some real science, let me educate you ...

A high explosive detonation can create pressure up to 500,000 times that of the Earth's atmosphere.

One Earth's atmosphere is equal to a little over 14 psi, 14.7 pounds per square inch to be exact

It doesn't take a genius to see where this is going....

https://www.llnl.gov/str/Simpson99.html

Your ear drum has air pressure behind it that is equal to the air pressure of the outside air. If not, then it needs to be equalized ... that is why your ears "pop" with changes in elevation.

When a person or animal experiences an extreme difference in pressure the ear drum ruptures.

Simple as that !!!

This can happen in as little as 5 psi difference.

At 14 psi almost all eardums will rupture.

It is one of the most visible signs of a series of injuries UNIQUE to proximity to explosives known as PRIMARY BAROTRAUMA.

So if explosives were present in reality where are all the people suffering the known and recognisable symptoms of blast-induced barotruama ???

Where are all the deafened Fire Fighters ???

It is this simple sokpupet ... NO BAROTRAUMA ... NO EXPLOSIVES !!!

Pressure to Rupture an Eardrum

Blast Injuries: eMedicine Emergency Medicine

CDC Mass Casualties | Explosions and Blast Injuries: A Primer for Clinicians

http://www.mediccom.org/public/tadmat/training/NDMS/Blast_Document.pdf

#This video evidence shows that an explosion occured moments before the collapse.

No it does not ... for any blast wave capable of knocking a helicopter like that would have been heard for miles as well as shattering every pane of glass for miles ... there would have been no survivors in or near the Towers.

16 people survived inside the North Tower ... they would not have done so were explosives present.

Do you people know anything about how the world really works ... this level of ignorance is appalling !!!

"Geronimo Jones" doesn't know his elbow from his arse !!!

Speaking of low I.Q's I see the 9/11 conspiracy folks have company as in Ahmadinejad the president of Iran! Congrats! :lamo:lamo:lamo
Yeah, we all know how rational and sane he is. :screwy

Any port in a storm, I guess.

This is one of the reason I quit going to those sites. If they can't run a clean site, IMO the information they want to share is not worth the stored electrons. I've asked some of the truthers this before, and basically recieved no reply.

I know I usually don't click on anything, too many damm adverts for crap for a start, but you are completely correct if they cannot run a clean site, free from danger then it shows them not worth bothering about.

Funny how twoofs for all their eternal whine of "just asking questions" seem to find it wee bit problematic to answer any asked of them !!!

I'm still dumbfounded how there could POSSIBLY be survivors. I mean, creativedreams says right here that:

The buildings were literally exploded into fine dust before they even hit the ground...nothing but the steel was left before the buildings even hit the ground...

Fact of the matter is everything exploded into fine dust before it even hit the ground...

Everything exploded into dust but the steel. How could there possibly be survivors?

Maybe the survivors were planted to confuse us?

I'm still dumbfounded how there could POSSIBLY be survivors. I mean, creativedreams says right here that:

Everything exploded into dust but the steel. How could there possibly be survivors?

Maybe the survivors were planted to confuse us?
The plants were sworn to secrecy by a super-duper top-secret branch of the government. Don't ask for proof because there isn't any -- that's part of the conspiracy.

a - Good piloting
b - remote controls
c - luck
d - some combination.

Probably not the best thing to base your plans off of due to the high chance of failure.

e - The building was rigged in such a way that no matter which floor the planes hit would produce a similar outcome..

Just speculation.

How'd they do this?

Back
Top Bottom