• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For IQ's a little lower...basic information on 9/11....

:lamo

Did you miss the first 4-1/2 pages?

You don't get it, that is the beauty of believing in a nutjob conspiracy theory...you can throw logic and reasoning out the ****ing window. besides, I personally saw Bush and Cheney carrying bundles of TNT into the WTC in the middle of the night for weeks leading up to 9/11.

You don't get it, that is the beauty of believing in a nutjob conspiracy theory...you can throw logic and reasoning out the ****ing window. besides, I personally saw Bush and Cheney carrying bundles of TNT into the WTC in the middle of the night for weeks leading up to 9/11.
I know it.

And the people who believe in the actual, verifiable scenario that a bunch of terrorists hijacked planes and ran them into the building are the ones whose intelligence is "a little lower."

The audacity of these clowns amazes me.

I know it.

And the people who believe in the actual, verifiable scenario that a bunch of terrorists hijacked planes and ran them into the building are the ones whose intelligence is "a little lower."

The audacity of these clowns amazes me.

But Coronado, you are STUPID if you don't share my psychosis!

I just hope and pray that some day the Thraxons from Ophiuchi3 who are currently controlling my brain waves will see fit to control yours, too, so you can finally see the light!

But Coronado, you are STUPID if you don't share my psychosis!

I just hope and pray that some day the Thraxons from Ophiuchi3 who are currently controlling my brain waves will see fit to control yours, too, so you can finally see the light!
I just wish these folks would stop thinking so loud. Hearing all their thoughts is making it hard for me to sleep.

There must be a nationwide Haldol shortage or something. :shrug:

I just don't get it. I was a combat engineer for many years at the beginning of my military career. I have done more "contolled detonations" than I can remember. Even "IF" the govt/Bush/aliens/whatever had wanted to blow up the WTC, the sheer volume of explosives needed to do the job would be mind boggling. and to smuggle in and emplace that much explsoives without anyone finding out about it would be virtually impossible. the magnitude of people that would have to be involved or complicit would make keeping it a secret virtually impossible as well. But there are still asshats out there who will ignore simple logic and reason and continue to believe the "inside job" conspiracy.

I just wish these folks would stop thinking so loud. Hearing all their thoughts is making it hard for me to sleep.

There must be a nationwide Haldol shortage or something. :shrug:

I find that mixing the haldol with a good, strong dose of ketamine helps a bit.

I just don't get it. I was a combat engineer for many years at the beginning of my military career. I have done more "contolled detonations" than I can remember. Even "IF" the govt/Bush/aliens/whatever had wanted to blow up the WTC, the sheer volume of explosives needed to do the job would be mind boggling. and to smuggle in and emplace that much explsoives without anyone finding out about it would be virtually impossible. the magnitude of people that would have to be involved or complicit would make keeping it a secret virtually impossible as well. But there are still asshats out there who will ignore simple logic and reason and continue to believe the "inside job" conspiracy.
I've seen shows on controlled demolitions of buildings and such, and even for 20-30 storey buildings it seems like it took a lot of explosives as well as a fair amount of demolition just to get to the supporting areas where the explosives would need to be placed. Plus, you'd need to run det-cord all over the place to connect the charges. Of the thousands of people that went in and out of that building in the weeks prior to the "demolition," one would think that there would have been at least one person with a military and/or demolitions background who would have noticed what was going on and said something.

But that must be part of the conspiracy, I guess. :screwy

I find that mixing the haldol with a good, strong dose of ketamine helps a bit.
I always wash my anti-psychotics down with vodka. Is that good or bad?

I can 'trust experts' so long as they aren't trying to tell me something that common sense says otherwise.

B'man this shows where you have completely the wrong mindset regarding this.

For "common sense" is mostly wrong here ... "common sense" tells you that the world is flat and the sun moves around the Earth, yet it is wrong.

Some things in life require a greater understanding than just common sense ... common sense can often be flawed.

You're more than willing to believe crackpot sites, flawed science and people who weren't even there, yet also more than willing to ignore the majority backing here ... I find that rather silly.

Do you never stop to wonder why those "questioning" this are always talking far outwith their spheres of expertise, does that not bother you that the only people questioning this are not experts in that field.

Does it not tell you that those real experts see nothing to question regarding the sciences involved ... why do you find people talking outside their area to be credible ???

Far more importantly ... no serious researchers ANYWHERE in the WORLD have discovered errors of science ... such discoveries being the exclusive domain of angry, unintelligent, badly educated adolescents, failed scientists outside their fields and nutters !!!

The "truth" movement has published no peer-reviewed articles. ... why ???

Do you not find that worrisome, that such an event which can ONLY be fully described by science ... has utterly, utterly failed to present to science ???

Does that not tell you something is amiss about their theories and credibility ???

Go watch the movie 'idiocracy', you sound like that lawyer telling the judge "and he talks like f*g"

See here you go again with the movie connection, seriously B'man, movies are not real life they are only ever mildly allegorical, they should not be taken this seriously !!!

Your whole worldview seems coloured by movie references and that, ultimately, is wholly simplistic.

Movies have no more relevance to reality than did Aesops Fables or the Greek legends, yes, the contain truisms as far as human nature is concerned and can be useful as a guide but they are not the dominating explanation of life, stop taking them so seriously ... it is naive and sophomoric in the end.

Aesop's Fables

Why does he sound retarded?

Because his whole premise is retarded, now Cole may be a licensed engineer but he is still wrong ... why he believes this is his own affair, but you do need ask yourself why it is only a few, in reality a very few, qualified people whom are asking these things.

Is it truly possible to fool the majority, I know you will say yes B'man, blaming MSN and "brain-washing" guff ... but you are wrong.

It is YOUR mindset that leads you to unquestioningly fall for this, and for no better reason than it satisfies your instinctive mistrust and bias.

You want this to be true, you may deny it but on a deep unconcious level you need it to be true for it reinforces your worldview, which because it is based on analogies and untruths told you by conspiracy sites is flawed on many levels

Sir Arthur Conon Doyle, an otherwise erstwhile intelligent man, believed in fairies ...

BBC News | ENTERTAINMENT | 'Fairy' pictures fetch £6,000

Being skilled in one thing does not shield you from strange beliefs, but when pinned down you will find that those the twoof ascribe "expert" to, usually have a strong political bias or distrust behind their comments as well as mostly being elderly or retired and so not up to date.

I "get" the whole appeal to authority guff, but considering how few real experts in any relevant field they have, it is weak beyond belief ... for sometimes a particular bias or need can blind someone to reason.

Have you ever stopped to wonder why the twoof movement has so few supporters in any of the fields they are talking about, especially considering how obvious the flaws supposedly are, so obvious that complete rank amateurs can spot it and yet not real PhD's or those that work in these fields ???

Please do not give the standard response of them "fearing" their jobs, for that is plainly nonsense ... do you understand what tenure is and how difficult it is, in the real world, to remove someone at the top of their field ???

And considering that there is always a dearth of professionals at high levels there would ALWAYS be positions for them.

Intelligence is no barrier to asinity or insanity.

And quite frankly many of the big names behind Da Twoof are genuinely bat-guano crazy ... enter Dr. Judy Wood, Ace Baker !!!

Why does Da Twoof have so many crazies ... does that not bother you at all ???

When the physics of the equation says that when there's a collision there's going to be a reduction in acceleration.

But not if the dynamic force is greater ... it will always overcome the static strength, as is demonstrted with vérinage.

Were the buildings the same height as the Towers, times would be consistant with a gravity-induced collapse ... period !!!

The increasing momentum was more than enough to overcome any reduction ... yet there clearly was a reduction, therefore resistance, as is seen in the photographs showing the core area which stood for a while longer.

http://nistreview.org/WTC-REPORT-GREENING.pdf

In a sense I agree... yes, those are 'full'... but the way a building is put together, EVERYTHING is tied to everything.... but the main point was that the top block would break as quickly as the bottom block was broken.... and even then only after many many 'swings'.

And by being so tied together share stresses ... compromise one you overstress the other.

And how then do you explain vérinage ... which shows that a small part can and does have enough energy to crush itself ...

A technique which uses hydraulics to push or pull out a single or several flooors of a building and then lets WEIGHT and GRAVITY do the rest !!!

No appeal to explosives, thermite or any other exotic method ... simple hydraulics and gravity !!!

Thats all vérinage is ... weight and gravity ...

Vérinage is just removing some small support to instigate structural overload which then leads to a total gravitational collapse ... so please explain how impact damage further added to by intense fires could not cause structural overload ???

Does France work outside of the known universe then ???

Once he went to the larger scale with the bricks and having the same results... what would you have had him do, get some steel girders together and build the building to 1:10 size??

But scale matters !!!

So any model is not going to be wholly representative or accurate, however the FEA's done by Purdue are the best going, which have been shown the most articulate models used in everything from designing a new watch to buildings.

Seriously B'man, Coles wee toys are retarded, poor poor stuff, designed to fool the scientifically illiterate !!!

Finite element method - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FEA - Finite Element Analysis - Wilde Analysis

It's a demonstration of principle. It's not like the top block was made of concrete and iron and the bottom was made like a gingerbread house. It's the same material the whole way through.

No it is not ... it is a deeply, deeply flawed presentation,

But so what about the materials used ... by that criteria buildings could never collapse !!!

... it proves the point that by DROPPING an object onto another object of the same material what will happen. The point is, even if 5 stories collapsed... 30 stories to account for the whole top block, there's not enough energy left over. Gravities force ONLY = 9.8Newtons

Firstly B'man the force of gravity itself is not usually measured in Newtons ... it is a standardised g or 9.81 m/s2/32.2 ft/s2.

Newtons is a measure of force EXERTED ... gravity isn't exerted, it just is, and is the amount of net force required to accelerate a mass of one kilogram at a rate of one meter per second per second.

Gravity is not measured in Newtons as it is the effect of gravity ON a object, not gravity itself, so considering that you do not use even the correct terms, a simple thing, then how can you trust your judgement here.

And this is where scale does matter, for you cannot ignore the sheer weight or that a moving or dynamic mass will always be greater than the static.

Don't forget that gravity is proportional to mass as well.

Dynamics count ... like a bullet is the same size, weight and mass whether you throw it or fire it at a door, but the added velocity of being fired rapidly makes the difference between falling harmlessly off the door or blowing a bloody great hole in it !!!

A really simple way to see the difference between a static load and a dynamic one is to imagine a brick placed on your head, a weight you could support indefinately, now imagine dropping that same brick on your head ... do you notice a difference ???

Why is it different, it has the same weight and mass as before, where did the extra energy to cause damage come from !!!

It doesn't matter what CAUSED the DROP... when this experiment proves that AFTER the drop there's still not enough energy in the equation.

Your right for once ... it matters not one iota what caused the drop, but a dropping weight will always carry more force than the static, so once DOWNWARD motion begins ... the ONLY thing you have acting on it is GRAVITY and the ACCELERATION due to gravity ... your constant 9.8 metres per second squared.

Meaning that for EVERY second an object FALLS, it’s velocity INCREASES by 9.8 metres per second which is about 22 MPH.

(The thing is that if something is "accelerating", that means the velocity is CHANGING seeing as how physics defines acceleration as a CHANGE IN VELOCITY over time.)

Remember, KINETIC energy is one half the mass times the square of velocity (KE = ½ mv²).

And the thing is if the VELOCITY is INCREASING, then the MOMENTUM must ALSO increase !!!

When the collapsing floors IMPACT the stationary floors below it ... the DIRECTION of motion will be in the SAME direction of whichever object (in this case the collapsing floors vs. the ones they impacted) had the LARGEST momentum.

Simple physics tells us that the collapsing floors would have the largest momentum for one simple reason ... the floors below the impact zone had no momentum, yes, they had mass but no velocity !!!

So that means as the floors are collapsing ... the energy is increasing EXPONENTIALLY.

Same as for how although the 9/11 aircraft was only slightly bigger than the one done in the study by Robertson, its kinetic energy was up to eight times that of the envisioned study aircraft.

You did not have one upper mass falling on a bigger mass ... you had a falling mass falling on ONE SINGULAR FLOOR mass at a time.

For simplicity sake, let's say the buildings were one hundred storeys high ... and a block of ten were falling.

You do NOT have ten falling on ninety, for they are not a solid structure, they are individual floors stacked so you have ten falling on one at a time ...

Ten falling on one ... which then becomes eleven falling on one ... which then becomes twelve falling on one ... which then becomes thirteen falling on one, and so on.

Like an avalanche, a falling mass will gather momentum by gathering in weight and size as it progresses, so there was certainly more than enough energy in the falling mass as there was in the static mass, certainly more than enough to propogate collapse.

Cole fails to take account of this in all his stupid little "experiments" !!!

CriticalThoughts martial arts video clearly shows this ...

Another inane point.

No it is not B'man for it shows that the collapse was way too chaotic and fractured to be "controlled" anything !!!

Think about it... out of 110 stories it can't be a controlled demolition because there was a corner that stood tall some 5-10 stories up??
You know that it's not what was left standing that matters, but what fell.

But that is the whole point about controlled demolition, it should be evenly defined, yet on 9/11 there were observed sections that resisted collapse, which show it was not an actual demolition ... it was a chaotic collapse ... period !!!

ImplosionWorld.com

The Towers clearly and unequivocably fell by fracturing and collapse initiated by structural failure due to overloading ... it is that simple B'man !!!

hudson_clouds.jpg

You know what? I believe FDNY have experience in that sorta stuff and they felt is was not right. I'm not saying there were explosions, they were.

Have you discounted all the other things which can go "boom" in fire or damage ... I believe that will be a, no !!!

Have you looked for other sources of explosive noises ... after all there are literally thousands of objects which can go "boom" without them being explosives ... have you looked to eliminate them FIRST before triumphantly declaring bombs ... I believe that will be another, no !!!

And why would you expect the FDNY to have "experience in that sorta stuff" ... do you not think that even trained Fire Fighters dealing with a chaotic and frightening event will not know instantly what the sounds are ???

So riddle me this then sokpupet ... WHY has no member of the FDNY joined any Twoof group or spoken out about knowing explosives were used ... especially considering that many lost just not brothers-in-arms, but real brothers, fathers, sons AND have returned back to duty daily risking life and limb in a dangerous occupation ???

WHY do twoofs have no support from Fire Fighters ???

Do you not also think that people use METAPHORS and SIMILIES when describing extraordinary events, and more so during a time of fear and panic, when no-one really knew what was happening.

What are these people talking about ...

"Sounded like a bomb" –Keith Murphy
"Sound of popping and exploding" –Alwish Monchery
"Kept hearing these large boom, boom" –Rosario Terranova
"I heard a loud explosion type noise." –Anthony Fitzgerald
"You could hear explosions" –Richard Smiouskas
"Sounded like an explosion" –John Morabito

What are they describing, to you undoubtably it means bombs, but to other more sagacious individuals whom look to the WHOLE testimony in context find out those people were actually describing bodies hitting the ground !!!

"Didn't come through, but it sounded "like a bomb" had gone off but it was a body hitting this glass"-Keith Murphy
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110238.PDF

"I remember hearing popping sounds,one of my partners was asking what's that, I saw the people falling and "exploding" on the ground"-Alwish Monchery
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110127.PDF

"We kept hearing these large boom,boom and what it turned out to be, it actually was people jumping and hitting on the glass awning that was outside the lobby there" –Rosario Terranova
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110168.PDF

"Looking up at the tower, people were jumping from the tower and the "explosion" type sound were their bodies hitting the pavement below" –Anthony Fitzgerald
NY B30 PA Police Reports 1 of 2 Fdr- Fitzgerald- Lt Anthony

"You could hear explosions or thuds on the roof. I turned around and where the glass was clear I heard another "explosion" and I turned around and looked at the glass and there was just chunks that were splattered with blood" –Richard Smiouskas
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110210.PDF

""You could hear the loud "explosions" and it was people hitting the veranda right above our heads" -John Morabito
FDNY Ten House of Heroes

There are plenty more too ... so now do you understand now why these testimonies are the weakest possible "evidence" of explosives possible and in the complete ABSENCE of any of the other physical indications of explosives CAN be classed as just metaphorical language.

But WHY do you twoofs NEVER give the FULL testimonies ... instead only give very selective quotes out of context and call it "evidence" of explosives ???

WHY do twoofs have to be so dishonest ???

:lamo

Did you miss the first 4-1/2 pages?

Yes... pathetic attempts really. Like the quote says, if the theory doesn't pass the scrutiny of experimentation the theory is WRONG. Period.

No... what this does is prove NIST's account to be wrong. Since the official account is wrong... then there's no viable explanation.

These laws of physics CANNOT be broken...

The fact of the matter is that if the ONLY explanation is that explosives were used it DOES NOT MATTER how complicated a process this would be... the fact of the matter is that this WAS DONE.

For "common sense" is mostly wrong here ... "common sense" tells you that the world is flat and the sun moves around the Earth, yet it is wrong.

Some things in life require a greater understanding than just common sense ... common sense can often be flawed.

You're more than willing to believe crackpot sites, flawed science and people who weren't even there, yet also more than willing to ignore the majority backing here ... I find that rather silly.

Actually, NIST is NOW PROVEN to be the crackpot scientific fraudsters in this case. It's a modest experiment that proves the case... and I'll illustrate your fallacy when you claim verinage again.

[quote[Does it not tell you that those real experts see nothing to question regarding the sciences involved ... why do you find people talking outside their area to be credible ???[/quote]

It's like with global warming... when the 'experts' are proven wrong, they HAVE LOST their credibility. Zero credibility, it's proven. PERIOD.

Far more importantly ... no serious researchers ANYWHERE in the WORLD have discovered errors of science ... such discoveries being the exclusive domain of angry, unintelligent, badly educated adolescents, failed scientists outside their fields and nutters !!!

Don't cry about it... just accept it, consider the implications and move on.

See here you go again with the movie connection, seriously B'man, movies are not real life they are only ever mildly allegorical, they should not be taken this seriously !!!

Your whole worldview seems coloured by movie references and that, ultimately, is wholly simplistic.

Movies have no more relevance to reality than did Aesops Fables or the Greek legends, yes, the contain truisms as far as human nature is concerned and can be useful as a guide but they are not the dominating explanation of life, stop taking them so seriously ... it is naive and sophomoric in the end.

Aesop's Fables

Yes, the fables are false but the messages are true to life... it's amazing that you pick apart the movie reference that wasn't even used to make any point...

[quote[
Because his whole premise is retarded, now Cole may be a licensed engineer but he is still wrong ... why he believes this is his own affair, but you do need ask yourself why it is only a few, in reality a very few, qualified people whom are asking these things.[/quote]

The experimentation proved him right. Sorry.

Is it truly possible to fool the majority, I know you will say yes B'man, blaming MSN and "brain-washing" guff ... but you are wrong.

HOW is that wrong??
http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/uploads/files/d52b902d-7909-4d7e-b04f-5a25cda250cf-1936.pdf
Page 56 describes the radio experiment that the world knows as 'orson welles reading war of the worlds as a news bulletin'... this was an experiment to test the validity... DON"T EVEN TRY to say this is fake... this comes from the rockefeller foundations website.
The MSM has a VERY STRONG influence over the thought process of the masses... not 'brain-washing' as it's culturally defined, but it's definately thought manipulation of the masses.

It is YOUR mindset that leads you to unquestioningly fall for this, and for no better reason than it satisfies your instinctive mistrust and bias.

So the experimentation proves NIST wrong and IT"S ME THAT IS CRAZY?!?!? come on.

You want this to be true, you may deny it but on a deep unconcious level you need it to be true for it reinforces your worldview, which because it is based on analogies and untruths told you by conspiracy sites is flawed on many levels

Sir Arthur Conon Doyle, an otherwise erstwhile intelligent man, believed in fairies ...

BBC News | ENTERTAINMENT | 'Fairy' pictures fetch £6,000

LMAO... you're debunking attempts are starting to slip... you're resorting to tactics that are below your usual standard that requires careful thought and deliberation.

WHY THE HELL would I EVER WANT to believe this stuff???? That's such utter nonsense I can't believe I give this a response.

If you debunkers COULD prove me wrong you would have done so already... but you're depending on every sort of fallacy possible in order to 'debunk' this...

Being skilled in one thing does not shield you from strange beliefs, but when pinned down you will find that those the twoof ascribe "expert" to, usually have a strong political bias or distrust behind their comments as well as mostly being elderly or retired and so not up to date.

I "get" the whole appeal to authority guff, but considering how few real experts in any relevant field they have, it is weak beyond belief ... for sometimes a particular bias or need can blind someone to reason.

Have you ever stopped to wonder why the twoof movement has so few supporters in any of the fields they are talking about, especially considering how obvious the flaws supposedly are, so obvious that complete rank amateurs can spot it and yet not real PhD's or those that work in these fields ???

There's a variety of potential reasons for this... to illustrate the point there were over 100-200 people that were killed (suicided, murdered or strange deaths) in the wake of JFK's assassination. I know of close to a dozen 9-11 witnesses that have been killed ... not quite enough to count as statistical PROOF, but still worth noting.

The experts that HAVE signed on to ae911truth (for example) that are at the heads of their organization or field, they are all close to retirement... as in very little to lose.

And quite frankly many of the big names behind Da Twoof are genuinely bat-guano crazy ... enter Dr. Judy Wood, Ace Baker !!!

Why does Da Twoof have so many crazies ... does that not bother you at all ???

Controlled opposition.

But not if the dynamic force is greater ... it will always overcome the static strength, as is demonstrted with vérinage.

Were the buildings the same height as the Towers, times would be consistant with a gravity-induced collapse ... period !!!

The increasing momentum was more than enough to overcome any reduction ... yet there clearly was a reduction, therefore resistance, as is seen in the photographs showing the core area which stood for a while longer.

http://nistreview.org/WTC-REPORT-GREENING.pdf

Ok... so you're saying that the WTC center was prepped for demolition like they do for verinage... but it's not a controlled demolition?? And I"M THE CRAZY ONE???

There was NO REDUCTION... that is a flat lie. Ok... this was measured. The top of the structure carried on through the collision with the lower floor while MAINTAINING it's acceleration rate of 60% of gravity.

And how then do you explain vérinage ... which shows that a small part can and does have enough energy to crush itself ...

Yes WHEN STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS ARE REMOVED TO FACILITATE THIS COLLAPSE. Even then, if WTC was a verinage demolition it would have been a collapse time of .... around 60-70 seconds... That's how much energy is consumed in destroying the structure with that technique. That's because verinage only collapses a structure at 40% of gravity and that is AFTER being rigged to collapse.

Vérinage is just [size =5]removing some small support to instigate structural overload[/size] which then leads to a total gravitational collapse ... so please explain how impact damage further added to by intense fires could not cause structural overload ???

Does France work outside of the known universe then ???

No... But REALLY LOOK CLOSELY at the collapse of the towers... look AT THE COLLAPSE WAVE... compare that to the verinage... I would hope that you could notice the difference.

But scale matters !!!

So any model is not going to be wholly representative or accurate, however the FEA's done by Purdue are the best going, which have been shown the most articulate models used in everything from designing a new watch to buildings.

Seriously B'man, Coles wee toys are retarded, poor poor stuff, designed to fool the scientifically illiterate !!!

Finite element method - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FEA - Finite Element Analysis - Wilde Analysis

Ya... the steel supports get LARGER and STRONGER the closer you get to the ground... The collisions offered 0 change in acceleration... something I've tried to point out many many many many times... it can't happen, it doesn't happen... and no explanation will make it different...

Hell, even in those videos linked I had personally measured, and yes there IS a point where the collision happens and it DOES reduce acceleration... EVEN with your verinage example... BUT NOT in the WTC.

Your right for once ... it matters not one iota what caused the drop, but a dropping weight will always carry more force than the static, so once DOWNWARD motion begins ... the ONLY thing you have acting on it is GRAVITY and the ACCELERATION due to gravity ... your constant 9.8 metres per second squared.

But to prove that you are deliberately misleading in your knowledge of gravity... you are assuming that no matter what gravity accelerates objects at the same... YOU ARE NOT accounting for resistance... which slows down a falling object.

And the thing is if the VELOCITY is INCREASING, then the MOMENTUM must ALSO increase !!!

When the collapsing floors IMPACT the stationary floors below it ... the DIRECTION of motion will be in the SAME direction of whichever object (in this case the collapsing floors vs. the ones they impacted) had the LARGEST momentum.

Yes... but there is deceleration while work is being done. It's an inescapable law of physics except for 9-11.

I couldn't handle your lies any further... you slip in a grain of truth and I'm now convinced that you are deliberately attempting to mislead... for someone smart like yourself, you know the facts, you're deliberately blinding yourself through what Orwell would have called crimestop and negate the other truth that coincides that detracts your point.

Ok.. I'm done. This is absolute nonsense. NIST has been debunked end of story. Toss it out.

You're clearly out to fool those that can't think for themselves. Honestly, if you drop a bowling ball through a table and measure it's speed, you WILL see a deceleration when it collides with the table... EVEN IF It's got a lot of momentum behind it... that's not to say it will STOP the ball, but it will temporarily slow it down... you know that, the facts on video PROVE this does NOT happen on 9-11... THEREFORE there wasn't any collision, therefore the lowerfloor was 'removed' before the top of the structure got there...

Even the videos you posted of verinage make this case... and it's amazing how you would argue that the building was rigged to collapse in order to defend your position that WTC was NOT rigged to collapse.

Ok. So, it doesn't matter how much ad hom you do, how many groups you infiltrate, how many witnesses you slander, etc... there was no collision when the top block of the building "collided" with the lower floors that were UNDAMAGED BY ANYTHING... MAYBE shaken, but NOT DAMAGED,

So, the NIST version can be tossed out... the 9-11 commission 6 of the 10 spoke out against the report saying they were lied to, etc... (yes yes, out of context without the need to provide context... ) SO THAT report can also be tossed out... there's no explanation for 9-11, no investigation... nothing. It was millions of dollars wasted on propaganda that fooled the weak minded for almost 10 years now... Most people are wise to this now, so when Obama tries to save his presidency by doing something similar the people are NOT going to buy into it.... not most of them at least... there's always the dumbed down 20-30% of the population whose reality is decided on whether something was on TV or not. The rest see through the BS... and it is BS make no mistake... I don't care how many letters in front of your name, you can't modify physics... like I tell the global warming extremists... you can't modify facts to fit your theory and have it stick.

Yes... pathetic attempts really. Like the quote says, if the theory doesn't pass the scrutiny of experimentation the theory is WRONG. Period.
Okay, so an army of EOD people from some super-duper-secret government branch placed explosives all over the WTC and nobody noticed and everyone has kept the secret so far. Seems plausible. :screwy

My question is how did planes hit the exact right part of the building when they were going so fast? The point of failure was around where the planes hit.

My question is how did planes hit the exact right part of the building when they were going so fast? The point of failure was around where the planes hit.
Mirrors. Everything is done with mirrors these days.

Have you discounted all the other things which can go "boom" in fire or damage ... I believe that will be a, no !!!

Have you looked for other sources of explosive noises ... after all there are literally thousands of objects which can go "boom" without them being explosives ... have you looked to eliminate them FIRST before triumphantly declaring bombs ... I believe that will be another, no !!!

And why would you expect the FDNY to have "experience in that sorta stuff" ... do you not think that even trained Fire Fighters dealing with a chaotic and frightening event will not know instantly what the sounds are ???

So riddle me this then sokpupet ... WHY has no member of the FDNY joined any Twoof group or spoken out about knowing explosives were used ... especially considering that many lost just not brothers-in-arms, but real brothers, fathers, sons AND have returned back to duty daily risking life and limb in a dangerous occupation ???

It is my understanding that FDNY members are indeed on board with questioning the events of 911.

Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » FF 911 Truth

Last edited:
Okay, so an army of EOD people from some super-duper-secret government branch placed explosives all over the WTC and nobody noticed and everyone has kept the secret so far. Seems plausible. :screwy

Again, if the ONLY possibility that takes into account all the evidence is that explosives were used IN CONJUNCTION with the flames of the planes... then it doesn't matter HOW this was done, because you've proven that it WAS IN FACT done.

Get it??

If you make the case for WHAT happened, the HOW is irrelevant, because the what proves that the how was done.

a - Good piloting
b - remote controls
c - luck
d - some combination.
e - The building was rigged in such a way that no matter which floor the planes hit would produce a similar outcome..

Just speculation.

Again, if the ONLY possibility that takes into account all the evidence is that explosives were used IN CONJUNCTION with the flames of the planes... then it doesn't matter HOW this was done, because you've proven that it WAS IN FACT done.

Get it??

If you make the case for WHAT happened, the HOW is irrelevant, because the what proves that the how was done.
Oh, I see. Only you have the right to question. Us non-troofers just have to take it at face value. We just have to assume that super-duper-secret EOD teams planted tons of explosives all over the WTC and not a single person noticed.

Sorry for asking uncomfortable questions. I forgot that we're only supposed to question the official, realistic, non-stupid story. :roll:

Your little Youtube science experiment constitutes a theory. It does not prove anything. It shows how something may have happened when certain factors are present. One single, solitary experiment does not prove the entire conspiracy. It's like taking one word from Proust and telling someone that you are able to know the entire contents of the book.

Oh, I see. Only you have the right to question.

No... That's not what I said... I mean, disproving NIST does not automatically PROVE explosive demolition. However, IF one DID PROVE conclusively that there were explosives that would simultaneously disprove NIST AND prove that SOMEHOW explosives got into the building.

Us non-troofers just have to take it at face value. We just have to assume that super-duper-secret EOD teams planted tons of explosives all over the WTC and not a single person noticed.

No, it'd be more realistic to say that this was all planted using construction workers given instructions and materials falsely labeled...

Sorry for asking uncomfortable questions. I forgot that we're only supposed to question the official, realistic, non-stupid story. :roll:

Honestly, let's go with this, that it was a team of military people bringing the stuff in over months... does that automatically mean they were american soldiers?? No, they could be British, israeli, australian, maybe even middle eastern. in other words, they may not have any allegience to the country and so would have no sense of this being anything different from other orders being followed.

Also, I'm not in the military, but it's my understanding that there are sections of the military, marines for example, whose missions would be deemed secret or above and are told to take all mission information to their graves under threat of incarceration.

Further, I don't believe that it was military, because that's an extra layer of complication... it's more realistic that people were installing explosives under false pretenses.

Your little Youtube science experiment constitutes a theory. It does not prove anything. It shows how something may have happened when certain factors are present. One single, solitary experiment does not prove the entire conspiracy. It's like taking one word from Proust and telling someone that you are able to know the entire contents of the book.

Right... BUT this effect PROVES the NIST version false, because NIST's version rests on the assumption of a collision between the top block and the lower block of structure... the video evidence PROVES that this does NOT occur. Therefore DISPROVES NIST's version. It's done. Over. Toss the book out. Waste of paper. These 'experts' at NIST should be retired in shame (not all, just the 9-11 investigators), they've USED NIST's reputation for excellence in the field and passed off something that is verifiably false.

So, there's NO official story. What now?

It is my understanding that FDNY members are indeed on board with questioning the events of 911.

Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » FF 911 Truth

Excellent post...it is sickening to see people defend so hard against a simple new investigation when there is so much compelling facts and information that directly question the truth of the event.

Throughout history countless empires have manipulated similar "false flag" events to motivate the support of its population for some type of strategic pre-emptive strike (for strategic squares on the worlds chessboard)...this is well documented...and will likely continue to be a strategy of empires long into the future...

No... That's not what I said...

Here are some interesting quotes on the mentality of the masses.....

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

--Arthur Schopenhauer

"Almost all people of all eras are hypnotics. Their beliefs are induced beliefs. The proper authorities saw to it that the proper belief should be induced, and people believed properly."

--Charles Fort

"The average age of the world's great civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence: from bondage to courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to selfishness; from selfishness to complacency; from complacency to apathy; from apathy to dependency; from dependency back again to bondage."

--Sir Alex Fraser Tytler

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed -- and hence clamorous to be led to safety -- by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

--H.L. Mencken

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

--Joseph Goebbels (Hitler's Propaganda Minister)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom