• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

For all the liberal kooks & whackos...

galenrox said:
dude, it's the basement, so **** you, I'm going to gauge your eye out and **** the socket, but not to the point of ejaculation, no, because I will quickly realize that your head is not deep enough to take the entirity of my ****, so thus I will take a drill, and drill a hole in the back of your head and **** that hole with my dick popping out of your eye socket until I come into your mom's mouth, since she'll be sucking the part of my **** that protrudes from your eye socket.

Develop a sense of humor man! Stu's a ****ing retard, there's no denying that, and so defending him will just make you look stupid by association. I don't defend 26x do I?
I don't know what is behind those asterisks...so I will guess...

In order...Read it again with these included...

says
burn
lamp
knit
fish

danc

galenrox said:
dude, it's the basement, so **** you, I'm going to gauge your eye out and **** the socket, but not to the point of ejaculation, no, because I will quickly realize that your head is not deep enough to take the entirity of my ****, so thus I will take a drill, and drill a hole in the back of your head and **** that hole with my dick popping out of your eye socket until I come into your mom's mouth, since she'll be sucking the part of my **** that protrudes from your eye socket.

Develop a sense of humor man! Stu's a ****ing retard, there's no denying that, and so defending him will just make you look stupid by association. I don't defend 26x do I?

Now Galenrox, ...listen to yourself as you wrote your own words. And to think that you found my words offensive?

You despise me because I write about, & expose all the misery that modern liberalist ideology has rent on America.

It is quite true that I sometimes get carried away, ..but it is really only 1-small sin when comparing all the things that liberalism has done to America, which needs to be seen for all.

Modern liberalism USES race, ethnicity,& economic class to divide people. Liberalism also "invents" phoney victims for disingenuine causes.

Liberals, & its underlings (democratic party) along with the ACLU has almost destroyed any notion of God, & morality ..& most religions from public places, along with this utter self flaggelating "blame thy own country" ideology!

No...I'am NOT talking about state run religion here, ..just the simple rights & freedoms to express ones own faith in their God anywhere one chooses.

Know what, ..its amazing that everyday ordinary people who tried to live decent average lifestyles, obeying the laws, believing in God & Country, & absolutes etc....were concidered good stewards of America decades ago.

Today MODERN LIBERALS define those same very people as "radicals" on the right soley because they DARE to tell the f-ing truth of the hypocrisy of liberalism, & how liberals have attempted to re-write the constitution for their own twisted ideology.

WE,..us "so called"; ones on the radical right do not have to PRETEND who we are, & are NOT ashamed of the things that we believe in, ...unlike most modern liberals who ALWAYS have to PRETEND about who they really are, & what THEY believe in when they run for political office!

Gee, ...have you figured out why this is so,.. yet? ;)

Stu Ghatze said:
Now Galenrox, ...listen to yourself as you wrote your own words. And to think that you found my words offensive?

You despise me because I write about, & expose all the misery that modern liberalist ideology has rent on America.

It is quite true that I sometimes get carried away, ..but it is really only 1-small sin when comparing all the things that liberalism has done to America, which needs to be seen for all.

Modern liberalism USES race, ethnicity,& economic class to divide people. Liberalism also "invents" phoney victims for disingenuine causes.

Liberals, & its underlings (democratic party) along with the ACLU has almost destroyed any notion of God, & morality ..& most religions from public places, along with this utter self flaggelating "blame thy own country" ideology!

No...I'am NOT talking about state run religion here, ..just the simple rights & freedoms to express ones own faith in their God anywhere one chooses.

Know what, ..its amazing that everyday ordinary people who tried to live decent average lifestyles, obeying the laws, believing in God & Country, & absolutes etc....were concidered good stewards of America decades ago.

Today MODERN LIBERALS define those same very people as "radicals" on the right soley because they DARE to tell the f-ing truth of the hypocrisy of liberalism, & how liberals have attempted to re-write the constitution for their own twisted ideology.

WE,..us "so called"; ones on the radical right do not have to PRETEND who we are, & are NOT ashamed of the things that we believe in, ...unlike most modern liberals who ALWAYS have to PRETEND about who they really are, & what THEY believe in when they run for political office!

Gee, ...have you figured out why this is so,.. yet? ;)

Oh cry me a RIVER of WHINE! I can't believe your sewer mouth and the feces that flows so abundently from it's depths! The only TRUE hypocrisy is in the way the Christians in this country are taking all of us into another DARK AGE! Like they have some kind of privy to 'God's word'; it's absolutely LUDICROUS. The reality is that religions in the US have MORE freedoms than ANY of it's citizens and always have, yet you people STILL whine because the majority of us have not converted to your PERVERSE ideology of hypocrisy!

The fact of the matter is that it is usually the Liberals who practice the tolerance and humility that 'Christians' SHOULD be practicing and it is US who truly walk with God. There is a HUGE difference between being RELIGIOUS and being SPIRITUAL. Yet all of the x-tian groups are just not satisfied with the abundance of rights they have, they want to have their religion viewed by ALL as the only 'valid' one -- which is absolutely BLASPHEMOUS.

So GET THIS: Christianity has no more 'Truth' in it than ANY other ideology on the fuking PLANET, and it will NEVER have preference in our government as long as I'm alive. So DEAL with it and STOP WHINING about it!!

I think you'll find that the reason that Galenrox has such harsh words towards you is because, like me, he finds that YOU are the exact picture of what you are complaining about so much in your trite rants. YOU are the true picture of hypocrisy. So stop looking around you at someone to BLAME for your own misery and LOOK in the mirror! You MAY just find God there...hahah!!

BooRadley said:
Um. Your entire post was just filled with hate, rage & anger.

I think that's why it's called 'the basement'...haha!!

BooRadley said:

Though, I'd like to have it a bit MORE slanderous and rename it: 'The Crawlspace'

BooRadley said:

Tell me; is my simple truth telling as filled with hate & rage as those who advocate the slaughtering of the unborn, or perhaps the people who advocate homosexuality that degrades, & dehumanizes the new students of homosexual practition?

I have said NOTHING out of hate, ..but what I have written is ACCURATE right to the core!

What YOU hate,.. is ME saying what is absolutely true in regards to modern liberalism, & its core beliefs because it IS so very true, & does depict it so well.

Why must liberals refer to abortion as "family planning"....its about KILLING the unborn!

Why must liberals refer to homosexuals as "gay", ..instead of what they really are, & what they engage in?

YOU KNOW WHY too; it is to LESSEN the impact of their TRUE meaning by changing, & disguising words to make it all the more palatable in its acceptance.

You know it, & I know it...as do millions of others! But we KNOW that modern liberals HAVE to mask, & disguise the things that they REALLY advocate, don't we?;)

Call it what it really is by its true definitions & words, ..& it turns people off. That would not sit well for the rest of those liberal advocates, ..now would it?

galenrox said:
Well it's only the truth if you think that everyone who subscribes to the liberal philosophy is a ****ing villain from Batman "Kill them, kill the heros". You thinking this is true would be similar to me thinking all conservatives are just more viscious versions of the villains from Scooby Doo.
And we'd get away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!...:2wave:

Stu Ghatze said:
Tell me; is my simple truth telling as filled with hate & rage as those who advocate the slaughtering of the unborn, or perhaps the people who advocate homosexuality that degrades, & dehumanizes the new students of homosexual practition?

I have said NOTHING out of hate, ..but what I have written is ACCURATE right to the core!

What YOU hate,.. is ME saying what is absolutely true in regards to modern liberalism, & its core beliefs because it IS so very true, & does depict it so well.

Why must liberals refer to abortion as "family planning"....its about KILLING the unborn!

Why must liberals refer to homosexuals as "gay", ..instead of what they really are, & what they engage in?

YOU KNOW WHY too; it is to LESSEN the impact of their TRUE meaning by changing, & disguising words to make it all the more palatable in its acceptance.

You know it, & I know it...as do millions of others! But we KNOW that modern liberals HAVE to mask, & disguise the things that they REALLY advocate, don't we?;)

Call it what it really is by its true definitions & words, ..& it turns people off. That would not sit well for the rest of those liberal advocates, ..now would it?

So you've added self-righteousness and hypocrisy to your post of rage and hate. Great.

Stu Ghatze said:

There you go with your stereotypical HATEFUL bigotry..hha! You can't even get one SENTENCE out without sounding like the hateful fundie that you are!

You're so demented and warped that you don't have a CLUE what hate really IS!! You're a CLASSIC sociopath!! FACE IT, DEAL WITH IT and admit yourself to a psych ward!!

Sounds like he hates the HATE in you, and with good reason!

I don't know a SINGLE 'gay' that uses that word. The word WE use is QUEER -- so you better get USED to it!

We all know the REAL reason why people like you want more homeless kids -- it's to fill your CRAWLSPACE with their little bodies after you sodomize them!

Grow up and GET a life, and shed some of your HATE!

danarhea said:
I have never thought that true Liberalism was a good thing for our country. I remember Lyndon Johnson and his great society. I also remember the party of Barry Goldwater, and what happened to it. Bush and the Neocons are parasites who have infected the GOP and are using it as their parasitic host. The sooner they are gone, the better. Once that happens, then the Republcan Party can once again rebuild with true Conservatives.

Meanwhile, the Republican party can show us all its real mascot. Not the elephant, but this one:

logo_rhino.gif

That Republican mascot is probably a fair statement to a degree. On the otherhand, since we are trying to be honest, don't you think a "jackas.s" might be more representative of the modern democratic party instead of their donkey? :smile:

sissy-boy said:

We all know the REAL reason why people like you want more homeless kids -- it's to fill your CRAWLSPACE with their little bodies after you sodomize them!

Grow up and GET a life, and shed some of your HATE!

C-mon now "Foo-Foo", ...I have no wish to engage in HOMOSEXUAL behavior whatsoever.

Perhaps it is YOU who lust to sodomize the young. I bet you actually find homosexual behavior very normal, ..am I right about that?

It is NOT hate to define homosexual behavior for what it is; ...but just like the liberal whackos that tollerate every imaginable immoral piece of behavior that they cannot argue for, ..THEY simply call those people haters!

Its a good strategy, but terribly disingenuine to try to justify homosexual behavior, & terribly dishonest to portray it as a civil rights issue, because its not!

All it is is a sexual perversion by choice, like any other perversion. In your heart of hearts, you know what I said is true, but like most "FOO-FOOS", & THEIR APOLOGIST FRIENDS you have to remain in denial because it then can help make YOU look like a victim, or those that apologize for its sexual perversion that is absolutely morally reprehensible, & filthy to the core!

Actually, ..even base instinct animals rarely practice same sex intercourse, oops should I have remained politically correct by saying; "gay behavior"?

And you thought "rimming" had something to do about car tires, & rims.. huh?

Am I being too rough by telling the truth without regards of correctness?

Better to accuse me of hate than ever have homosexuality exposed for the true filth that it is, & always has been; at least until the liberals help usher it into "vogue", or make them appear as eternal victims...right?;)

Back
Top Bottom