• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

for all posters zimmerman , guilty or innocent ?

zimmerman is guilty ?

• Total voters

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
yes vote please

thank you

yes vote please

thank you

Medusa. Shame on you.

He is not guilty. He was found not guilty. You have absolutely positively no evidence to prove his guilty, and yet you think he is. You didn't watch the trial. You didn't look at all the evidence. You didn't read the testimony. You should be ashamed.

Some day "they" may come for YOU.

l dont know every detail about this forum sorry

This​ detail you know. And a frillion is an understatement.

I voted for all of the choices, just to be fair. ;)

Let the record show that 3 of the 4 people who voted "guilty" did it with their tongues firmly in their cheeks.

yes vote please

thank you

I don't know what sort of twisted legal system you have over in your country, but in this one, he was found innocent. It's over. DEAL WITH IT.

I don't know what sort of twisted legal system you have over in your country, but in this one, he was found innocent. It's over. DEAL WITH IT.

Well, as much as I detest having to correct your post, just to keep everything square, he wasn't found innocent. There's no such finding in a court of law. He was found not guilty. It's not the same thing.

Well, as much as I detest having to correct your post, just to keep everything square, he wasn't found innocent. There's no such finding in a court of law. He was found not guilty. It's not the same thing.

When dealing with Medusa, it's close enough.

Let the record show that 3 of the 4 people who voted "guilty" did it with their tongues firmly in their cheeks.

images

Brother Ali: The Trayvon Martin case is part of a legacy in our country that goes back to the very beginning. We created a racialized, second-class citizenship for black people. We had something back then called the refugee slave act, which basically meant that anybody black in America -- even in the North -- could be brought in under suspicion that they might be a runaway slave. We've always had this thing. Throughout time, after slavery, we had Jim Crow. We have a long legacy of the police killing unarmed black people that's still going on. We see about four or five of them every year.

As part of that legacy, vigilantes in the name of "protecting us" go out and hunt and target and kill black people. We saw this with the Klu Klux Klan, then lynch mobs, and we're seeing it with these vigilantes, like the Zimmerman guy. Every single one of these cases, all the way back to the beginning, we find a way to blame the victim. We find a way to let the killers off the hook.

Brother Ali: My fans are kicking the sh*t out of me over Trayvon Martin - Minneapolis - Music - Gimme Noise

Look Medusa, the forum has been discussing this since it happenned and you apparently can't be bothered to read any of that but would rather do this uninformed drive by. Ridiculous. :roll:

yes vote please

thank you

Did you hear that, last week, he saved a family of four from an overturned vehicle near the highway? He's like some kind of superhero.

:D

Did you hear that, last week, he saved a family of four from an overturned vehicle near the highway? He's like some kind of superhero.

:D

maybe god forgives his sin

The question is too vague. Is Zimmerman guilty of what? Killing? Yes. Murder? No.

Brother Ali: The Trayvon Martin case is part of a legacy in our country that goes back to the very beginning. We created a racialized, second-class citizenship for black people. We had something back then called the refugee slave act, which basically meant that anybody black in America -- even in the North -- could be brought in under suspicion that they might be a runaway slave. We've always had this thing. Throughout time, after slavery, we had Jim Crow. We have a long legacy of the police killing unarmed black people that's still going on. We see about four or five of them every year.

As part of that legacy, vigilantes in the name of "protecting us" go out and hunt and target and kill black people. We saw this with the Klu Klux Klan, then lynch mobs, and we're seeing it with these vigilantes, like the Zimmerman guy. Every single one of these cases, all the way back to the beginning, we find a way to blame the victim. We find a way to let the killers off the hook.

Brother Ali: My fans are kicking the sh*t out of me over Trayvon Martin - Minneapolis - Music - Gimme Noise

Well there you are. An anti-American alibino rapper has weighed in so all other points of view are now moot. :D

Back
Top Bottom