• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

for all posters zimmerman , guilty or innocent ?

zimmerman is guilty ?

• Total voters
yes vote please

thank you
The jury saw the evidence and have spoken, they said he was not guilty and I as a matter of conscious I side with them.

like some americans who believe he is guilty ?

what a pity

people who defend martin are called either misinformed or race baiter

I'm sorry Medusa but this is really unfair. I bet I understand the evidence and the law better than you so I guess that makes me a race baiter? Who consistently brings up race? You do. Just because you think the guy should be convicted because of your outrage, doesn't mean that's the way our criminal justice system works.

would it hurt you if he was guilty ?

no, it wouldn't hurt me... I don't know him and don't give 2 ****s about him.

but anyways, there is no " if he was guilty".. he's not guilty.... that's just the reality of it all.

I'm sorry Medusa but this is really unfair. I bet I understand the evidence and the law better than you. Just because you think the guy should be convicted because of your outrage, doesn't mean that's the way our criminal justice system works.

hi sweety:2wave:

l cant know the US laws better than you of course

but l see following provoking and stalking a person and then killing him because he was provoked to attack you and then being found not guilty is not fair either

police tells him to stop following but he ignores

Huh? Because when someone drops a turd in the community punchbowl the offender gets called out. That's why. At least a thousand threads on this over the lifetime of the case, a year's worth of debate and discussion, links and sources. And most recently four or five still very active threads regarding just this topic (only by the more informed).

That makes this either a blatant troll thread or so hopelessly out of date on the issue as to render anything he has to say spam.

It's not your turd, so you should not even care or be bothered by it....

It matters to me, to my family, to my friends and to most fair-minded people....

they don't matter either....hell, my opinion doesn't even matter

the opinion of the jury mattered.. that's it, nothing more.

just keep this in mind.... holding the opinion of " I think he's guilty" is factually incorrect... it's simply wrong.
you might as well be saying " I believe the sun rises in the west" or " I believe Santa Claus really does ride a Sleigh all over the world on Christmas eve being pulled by 8 drunken irish midgets"

It matters to me, to my family, to my friends and to most fair-minded people....

Nope, because fair-minded people don't listen much to those who don't know what the heck they're talking about. Those who remain ridiculously uninformed on matters they try to discuss.

It's not your turd, so you should not even care or be bothered by it....

Try reading the post you quoted again. Look for the words "community punchbowl".

hi sweety:2wave:

l cant know the US laws better than you of course

but l see following provoking and stalking a person and then killing him because he was provoked to attack you and then being found not guilty is not fair either

police tells him to stop following but he ignores

You keep using these loaded words. Stalking is a criminal offense defined by criminal law and Zimmerman was not charged with stalking because the evidence doesn't support it. Believe me, the state was desperate to get a conviction on anything. I don't support Zimmerman because I think he's a super hero and I don't think Martin "deserved" to die. I do support the verdict because our law won out over emotionalism, political pressure and race baiting.

l hope your yes isnt like josie or jasydubya's yes .))

they voted yes to troll my thread
My "Hell yes" was in response to the picture of the kid in the hoodie that reads "Do I look suspicious to you?" Because he looks suspiciously like a Liberal, race baiting, white guilt setup.

My "Hell yes" was in response to the picture of the kid in the hoodie that reads "Do I look suspicious to you?" Because he looks suspiciously like a Liberal, race baiting, white guilt setup.

no racism no race baiting ,agree ?

why do you think he looks like liberal ?

maybe because it is usually cons who believe zimmer is innocent?

thx for proving my claim :lol:

no racism no race baiting ,agree ?

why do you think he looks like liberal ?

maybe because it is usually cons who believe zimmer is innocent?

thx for proving my claim :lol:

Nothing but a troll and you've made no such claims.

Well none of our opinions really matter, but opinions that show no concern for the law and that require dishonesty to support are especially useless. ;)

they don't matter either....hell, my opinion doesn't even matter

the opinion of the jury mattered.. that's it, nothing more.

just keep this in mind.... holding the opinion of " I think he's guilty" is factually incorrect... it's simply wrong.
you might as well be saying " I believe the sun rises in the west" or " I believe Santa Claus really does ride a Sleigh all over the world on Christmas eve being pulled by 8 drunken irish midgets"

Ok--let me phrase it in a different way. This verdict of Not Guilty matters to a hell of a lot of people....

No one said you or anyone else had to like the verdict. Whether or not you are happy with it is completely irrelevant. The verdict was reached according to the evidence and testimony, including expert medical testimony. The trial was completely fair, and you don't have to agree with the outcome but this was certainly no kangaroo court.

Ok--let me phrase it in a different way. This verdict of Not Guilty matters to a hell of a lot of people....

So, what should the jury have done to make you happy? Bowed to pressure regardless of whether they felt the state proved the case?

Nope, because fair-minded people don't listen much to those who don't know what the heck they're talking about. Those who remain ridiculously uninformed on matters they try to discuss.

Do "you" know what the heck you are talking about? I don't consider myself uninformed, as I followed this case closely.....Just because you people did not give credence to Rachael's testimony, doesn't mean that the rest of us didn't believe her.....

Back
Top Bottom