• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For 2nd Day In A Row, U.S. Sets A Record High In New COVID Cases. Trump Says We Are Turning The Corner. Why Does Anyone Want This Man As President?

Kerry Won Ohio

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
We have a record number of new COVID-19 cases in the U.S., for the second day in a row. Over 77,000 on Thursday. Over 79,000 on Friday. The delusional Trump continues to say that we "are turning the corner" on the virus.

Why does Trump lie like this? How does this possibly help him?

For all of you "conservatives" out there, I simply don't get it -- Why would you all vote to send this dangerous, mentally ill imbecile back to the White House for 4 more years? Seriously, I really want to know.

What were you "conservatives" thinking when you saw Trump go on his creepy, mentally ill joy ride at Walter Reed a few weeks ago, endangering his Secret Service agents?

What were you "conservatives" thinking when you saw Trump walking around at the White House without a mask after contracting COVID, endangering his loyal staff that works hard for him every day? This is a man that LITERALLY cares about no one but himself, not even his most ardent defenders.

I will never understand how you "conservatives" could vote for this man. Are you simply certifiable like he is?

Does your racism and hatred for liberals run so deep that you are willing to watch this country go down in flames if you send this evil, crazy man back to the White House for 4 more years?

Last edited:
We have a record number of new COVID-19 cases in the U.S., for the second day in a row. Over 77,000 on Thursday. Over 79,000 on Friday. The delusional Trump continues to say that we "are turning the corner" on the virus.

For all of you "conservatives" out there, I simply don't get it -- Why would you all vote to send this dangerous, mentally ill imbecile back to the White House for 4 more years? Seriously, I really want to know.

What were you "conservatives" thinking when you saw Trump go on his creepy, mentally ill joy ride at Walter Reed a few weeks ago, endangering his Secret Service agents?

What were you "conservatives" thinking when you saw Trump walking around at the White House without a mask after contracting COVID, endangering his loyal staff that works hard for him every day? This is a man that LITERALLY cares about no one but himself, not even his most ardent defenders.

I will never understand how you "conservatives" could vote for this man. Are you simply certifiable like he is?

Does your racism and hatred for liberals run so deep that you are willing to watch this country go down in flames if you send this evil, crazy man back to the White House for 4 more years?
How many deaths have there been in the last two days? I'm more interested in that.

As I said...in the last two days.

I'll tell you....After you tell me why a "conservative" such as yourself would vote for this evil, incompetent imbecile. He has lied from day one about COVID. And he's too mentally ill to even protect his loyal staff that works hard for him.

How many deaths have there been in the last two days? I'm more interested in that.
I don't believe you. If you were interested in the last two days would have posted the numbers.
From one source.
10/23/2020 925
10/22/2020 828
10/21/2020 1208

So what is your point you are trying to make?

You know the numbers. We're recently pushing four figures. You also know deaths lag infections, and we've recently greatly increased infections with no end in sight.

And I believe your 'interest' is misguided. The hospitals in many states are reaching capacity. That's a lot of human suffering, to say nothing of our ruined economy, kids' educations, and social lives.

I don't believe you. If you were interested in the last two days would have posted the numbers.
From one source.
10/23/2020 925
10/22/2020 828
10/21/2020 1208

As I said, I'm more interested in how many die from the virus.

So...on Friday, 925 people died of COVID...according to you...out of a population of more than 300 million.

Back in April, we were averaging well over 2,000 deaths a day. Looks to me like we are doing a lot better now than then...in spite of continuous new cases of infection. That means that new infections isn't that big of a deal.

Death rate please.

As I said, I'm more interested in how many die from the virus.

So...on Friday, 925 people died of COVID...according to you...out of a population of more than 300 million.

Back in April, we were averaging well over 2,000 deaths a day. Looks to me like we are doing a lot better now than then...in spite of continuous new cases of infection. That means that new infections isn't that big of a deal.

Yes we are lower. Why do you think that is. Let's see, did preventative measures have anything to do with the numbers going down?

From one source.
10/23/2020 925
10/22/2020 828
10/21/2020 1208

He has no point. He'll say anything to deflect from my question -- why do "conservatives" still support an incompetent, mentally ill sociopath like Trump?

Yes we are lower. Why do you think that is. Let's see, did preventative measures have anything to do with the numbers going down?

Of course they did, according to crazy Repugs. They'll have something new to say once 3,000 people per day start dying in a few weeks.

Trump did not invent CV19. Trump did not bring it to America. Trump set up a special group immediately to wage war on the invisible disease. If you want Trump to spread gloom and doom all day like Biden does, vote for Biden. Trump is naturally more optimistic.

Biden wants to hold off on the Vaccine. How many hundreds of thousands will die due to his mistrust of science? We know now of therapies for the patients. Biden seems to hate science. He loves things delayed.

Cue the usual gaggle of morons to request the data that casts Trump in the best light at the moment, or that say, "It's not so bad! 2,000 were dying daily in May! We're winning!" or that say, "But really, what oh what oh what could Trump ever have done?" or who want death rate or who want new cases per day or who want whatever morons want when they have nothing useful to add to any conversation.

Look around. You'll see.

They have nothing else.

Of course they did, according to crazy Repugs. They'll have something new to say once 3,000 people per day start dying in a few weeks.
AZ has had an uptick in deaths and CV19 cases. Pretty much follows the opening of in class teaching and social distancing rules.

We did not invent the disease. Trump and his team saves the lives of tens of thousands, even into the millions.

Take Trump for instance. Trump could have lagged around laying in bed. But he got over it. He turned the corner.

Cue the usual gaggle of morons to request the data that casts Trump in the best light at the moment, or that say, "It's not so bad! 2,000 were dying daily in May! We're winning!" or that say, "But really, what oh what oh what could Trump ever have done?" or who want death rate or who want new cases per day or who want whatever morons want when they have nothing useful to add to any conversation.

Look around. You'll see.

They have nothing else.

Trump is not a doctor. And he is not a Governor either. I notice not one Democrat blames their own governor.

Trump is not responsible for states, opening or shutting down.

We have no blanket order to open up coming from the White House.

Governors not only have their health departments, but can and do work with the Feds.

Also how many recoveries in the last few days. Last I saw out of our 8 million cases about 5.5million had recovered and out of the 2.5 million current cases about 15,000 were considered serious or critical. Oh, and our Case Fatality Rate dropped to 2.7%. All information the Democrat Media Internet Complex strives to hide from us. At least until Biden is elected then a miracle will occur.

Look around. You'll see.

They have nothing else.

For Democrats to win, they suppose their name calling will get them votes. So how about it Democrats, are you content with your name calling or do you think if is the name callers that look bad?

Also how many recoveries in the last few days. Last I saw out of our 8 million cases about 5.5million had recovered and out of the 2.5 million current cases about 15,000 were considered serious or critical. Oh, and our Case Fatality Rate dropped to 2.7%. All information the Democrat Media Internet Complex strives to hide from us. At least until Biden is elected then a miracle will occur.

Biden will not get elected. But you are correct. Suddenly the Media will quit blaming the president and quit working against one. Biden would have his ass kissed all the way to Sunday.

Since the economy tanked and UE is high, those who don't die will have a better chance at finding work. With less Americans to compete.

We did not invent the disease. Trump and his team saves the lives of tens of thousands, even into the millions.

Take Trump for instance. Trump could have lagged around laying in bed. But he got over it. He turned the corner.

Trump didn't save shit. He lied about how deadly COVID-19 was back in Feb and March and he has barely done a ****ing thing since.

You vote for the incompetent mentally ill sociopath ****. I sure as hell am not.

Back
Top Bottom