• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Food for thought U.S. safety

Sand Castle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
If a surgeon you picked to provide a life saving procedure on you or your love one and due to schedule timing, the surgery will not happen for a few months. During the few months that surgeon repeadidly misrepresented facts, outright lied, constantly changed his or her mind, creating a total lack of confidence and trust. Would you still want that surgeon on your case. What next for the U.S. unfortunately we picked someone also in charge of our lives, health and well being. He has done the same as the hypothetical story above. Please do not use the argument that Trump's lies and distortions are the product of MSM. Just watching him on taped live TV over time reveals his deceit. Fox news, along with MSM has easily by displaying facts demonstrated numerous lies that impact all of our lives.

If a surgeon you picked to provide a life saving procedure on you or your love one and due to schedule timing, the surgery will not happen for a few months. During the few months that surgeon repeadidly misrepresented facts, outright lied, constantly changed his or her mind, creating a total lack of confidence and trust. Would you still want that surgeon on your case. What next for the U.S. unfortunately we picked someone also in charge of our lives, health and well being. He has done the same as the hypothetical story above. Please do not use the argument that Trump's lies and distortions are the product of MSM. Just watching him on taped live TV over time reveals his deceit. Fox news, along with MSM has easily by displaying facts demonstrated numerous lies that impact all of our lives.

Wait...Trump is in charge of your life, your health...your well being? Seriously?

I haven't met anyone who is that dependent upon Trump. You are truly a first in my life.

Wow! When did the (lying?) POTUS become in charge of your life, health and well being? It seems that you have a rather serious case of TDS going on in your life.

Wait...Trump is in charge of your life, your health...your well being? Seriously?

I haven't met anyone who is that dependent upon Trump. You are truly a first in my life.

TDS is a very serious condition, indeed. Just being exposed to Trump indirectly, via the news media, can cause this terrible condition. Perhaps he needs to try the "Bird Box" solution to avoid such life threatening exposure to anything Trump.

Thanks, for pointing out my generalization. Although my premise was a bit over the top, I do believe a president that has twisted ideas also has the ability to negatively impact an individual, especially when allowed to run wild, let's call it "Turn a blind eye Trump Syndrome". For example destabilizing of the middle East, threatening to pull aide from California to the Wall, tax cuts that only really help the very wealthy for their trickle done economics, Creating a climate where telling Ball faced lies is ok.

Wow! When did the (lying?)
POTUS become in charge of your life, health and well being? It seems that you have a rather serious case of TDS going on in your life.

Well good to know that Trump is insignificant in my life, my TDS is cured. Although what a waste then having a leader in the White house that doesn't impact people's lives. Not sure that is what the founding fathers had in mind, George Washington for example certainly had an impact.

Well good to know that Trump is insignificant in my life, my TDS is cured. Although what a waste then having a leader in the White house that doesn't impact people's lives. Not sure that is what the founding fathers had in mind, George Washington for example certainly had an impact.

Have you flipped to complaining that Trump lacks significant impact on your life?

TDS is a very serious condition, indeed. Just being exposed to Trump indirectly, via the news media, can cause this terrible condition. Perhaps he needs to try the "Bird Box" solution to avoid such life threatening exposure to anything Trump.

This is true....Trump Disgust Syndrome does come about because of exposure to him.

Have you flipped to complaining that Trump lacks significant impact on your life?
I must have, how fickle someone with TDS is. You right I should rejoice at Trump's crazy policies that are increasingly making him insignificant.

Thanks, for pointing out my generalization. Although my premise was a bit over the top, I do believe a president that has twisted ideas also has the ability to negatively impact an individual, especially when allowed to run wild, let's call it "Turn a blind eye Trump Syndrome". For example destabilizing of the middle East, threatening to pull aide from California to the Wall, tax cuts that only really help the very wealthy for their trickle done economics, Creating a climate where telling Ball faced lies is ok.

Destabilizing the Middle East? What has Trump done in that regard?

Threatening to pull aid...blah, blah, blah. Let me know when he actually does that.

Tax cuts that only really help...blah, blah, blah. Those tax cuts helped everyone who pays taxes. Not just the very wealthy.

Climate...lies??? Now see, this is where being able to have an original though is a good thing. The lies are coming from the Trump hating media, their echo chamber and a whole lot of talking potato heads.

But hey...feel free to give me details on how these three points you brought up have threatened your life, your health or your well being.

Back
Top Bottom