• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Food for thot

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Pelosi says that walls dont work and are not needed. Yet when the Angel Moms came to the Capitol Pelosi hid behind the walls of her office so she didnt have to see them. Deep down she knows she has the blood of Americans killed by criminal invaders on her hands.

Pelosi says that walls dont work and are not needed. Yet when the Angel Moms came to the Capitol Pelosi hid behind the walls of her office so she didnt have to see them. Deep down she knows she has the blood of Americans killed by criminal invaders on her hands.

She doesn't care.
She goes home,takes a shower and washes the blood of Americans down the drain. All the more reason to have this wall said and done.

It's hard to take this seriously when you can't even spell "thought" correctly. Spelling is not a liberal plot.

Don't worry, Mexicans are ready ...

Just how dirty are the toilets in the Kremlin right now? Vlad needs to cut off your internet access while you're at work.

It's hard to take this seriously when you can't even spell "thought" correctly. Spelling is not a liberal plot.

Thot is the other janitor. Thot is on his break from emptying the Kremlin wastebaskets and he's looking for a snack.

Food for what?

Well, until you guys can provide valid reasons why we need the wall, its very difficult for us to believe you. LMAO!

26053910-6A6F-4B66-8597-680F29B24A88.jpg

… All the more reason to have this wall said and done.

Really? Is it a "wall" or a fence or a barrier or … what?

Fact is tRump doesn't know what he want's to build … but he's sure it will cost $5.7 Billion dollars. :roll:

Damn but you guys have become drama queens. Blood of Americans killed on her hands? Could you possible be more hyperbolic, more dramatic? I picture conservatives looking up at the sky and wailing, wringing their hands and wailing.

Too much pought, too little thot.

This is the internet. LOL at your reply.

Just how dirty are the toilets in the Kremlin right now? Vlad needs to cut off your internet access while you're at work.

The question is how dirty can Pelosi get???????????????

Well, until you guys can provide valid reasons why we need the wall, its very difficult for us to believe you. LMAO!

How about the BILLIONS we are spending on criminal invaders in this country Keep more of them out.

I never thot that.

Damn but you guys have become drama queens. Blood of Americans killed on her hands? Could you possible be more hyperbolic, more dramatic? I picture conservatives looking up at the sky and wailing, wringing their hands and wailing.

we need to call the waaaambulance for them.

Really cute snotty replies libs. Why not address the cowardly actions of Pelosi?

How about the BILLIONS we are spending on criminal invaders in this country Keep more of them out.

Well, I like to be honest in my beliefs...……..so I compare billions being spent on them with billions that they bring in. But hey, I actually care if my beliefs are correct. Some just don't care. So do you care if your beliefs are accurate???

Really cute snotty replies libs. Why not address the cowardly actions of Pelosi?

Because they are apples to oranges. Why are you not able to understand this? I mean, are you trolling or are you really that dense? I hope you prove you are trolling because the other doesn't make you look good at all. LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom