• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Food and beverage stuff.

BrettNortje

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This is the industry of producing food and beverages for the populace to purchase. there are many health concerns and major capital requirements for this industry, but, it is still healthy. i know hardly anybody studies agricultural sciences, they instead inherit these skills and the land from their parents usually. this means that they will know first hand how to do what they are taught, but as far as progress in these fields go, they will be at a loss, of course.

Now, i am suggesting that to get all the food healthy, we treat them with antibiotics. then, we treat them with biotic things to taste and be healthy. this idea i got from a friend of mine that developed her own chocolate - she just added the recipe for fudge to the chocolate and then got huge sums of money... bravo dear.

So, you take anything that could be harmful out of the food, and then insert your own concoction of taste and goodness. this will leave you with the ideal foodstuffs, as, they will pass every health code and still taste nice.

Then, there is beverages, why not do the same here?

The thing that gets me is fruit - how do you do this to fruit when the whole thing is biomass? of course, you could simply treat the fruit with white blood cells, cells that are supposed to live in the body, but will live for a short while outside of it, just long enough to fight anything that would fight us from the inside.

This is the industry of producing food and beverages for the populace to purchase. there are many health concerns and major capital requirements for this industry, but, it is still healthy. i know hardly anybody studies agricultural sciences, they instead inherit these skills and the land from their parents usually. this means that they will know first hand how to do what they are taught, but as far as progress in these fields go, they will be at a loss, of course.

Now, i am suggesting that to get all the food healthy, we treat them with antibiotics. then, we treat them with biotic things to taste and be healthy. this idea i got from a friend of mine that developed her own chocolate - she just added the recipe for fudge to the chocolate and then got huge sums of money... bravo dear.

So, you take anything that could be harmful out of the food, and then insert your own concoction of taste and goodness. this will leave you with the ideal foodstuffs, as, they will pass every health code and still taste nice.

Then, there is beverages, why not do the same here?

The thing that gets me is fruit - how do you do this to fruit when the whole thing is biomass? of course, you could simply treat the fruit with white blood cells, cells that are supposed to live in the body, but will live for a short while outside of it, just long enough to fight anything that would fight us from the inside.

We tried that and have found that it does not completely work out. For instance, you breed multi-resistant strains of bacteria that are nasty.

Back
Top Bottom