• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins dies at 50

It's sad news. Rest in peace.

What a bummer. Way too young.
I've got tickets for a Foo Fighter's show in June. I'm not all that pumped, at the moment. RIP

Very sad to hear. Was a huge Foo Fighters fan back in high school and college. Still enjoy some of the old stuff. Don't know yet what happened but the rock and roll lifestyle takes its toll. And the music world just lost Mark Lanegan. :(

I never cared much for the Foo Fighters, you take the worst musician in Nirvana and put him as the lead of Foo Fighters🤷‍♂️

I never cared much for the Foo Fighters, you take the worst musician in Nirvana and put him as the lead of Foo Fighters🤷‍♂️
Feel better getting that off your chest?

The worst musician in Nirvana died back in the 90s.

Another OD?

In all likelihood. I read something where some official in Columbia or wherever it was said he had 10 different drugs in his system, but I have no idea how they would get toxicology results that quickly. maybe there was a blood draw or something. 50 year olds die of natural causes of course. But you have to suspect he partied too hearty.
Lotta coke in that area. REAL coke.

In all likelihood. I read something where some official in Columbia or wherever it was said he had 10 different drugs in his system, but I have no idea how they would get toxicology results that quickly. maybe there was a blood draw or something. 50 year olds die of natural causes of course. But you have to suspect he partied too hearty.
He has a history.

I only ask because he's done it before.
It seems your thought is probably correct.
Just found this. Sad that people with so much talent get caught in such dangerous behavior.

"The report showed he had at least 10 different psychoactive substances in his body including "THX (Marijuana), tricyclic antidepressants, benzodiazepines, and opioids, among others," the Attorney General’s Office in Colombia said in the document shared on Twitter."

It seems your thought is probably correct.
Just found this. Sad that people with so much talent get caught in such dangerous behavior.

"The report showed he had at least 10 different psychoactive substances in his body including "THX (Marijuana), tricyclic antidepressants, benzodiazepines, and opioids, among others," the Attorney General’s Office in Colombia said in the document shared on Twitter."
Sad. Drug addiction has taken much from this world.

Back
Top Bottom