• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Font size in blue theme

Patriotic Voter

Smarter than trolls
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I noticed something weird when I use the shades of blue theme. The text is one size smaller and spaces are barely visible. I often think I forgot to press the space bar,. For that reason alone I use the default XF 3 now. What causes this?

I noticed something weird when I use the shades of blue theme. The text is one size smaller and spaces are barely visible. I often think I forgot to press the space bar,. For that reason alone I use the default XF 3 now. What causes this?
It's a CSS issue. I've not had/taken the time to fix the other styles. They are on the list... :)

There are updates coming to both "shades" styles.

There are updates coming to both "shades" styles.
On that subject, any chance of another theme, somewhere between the shades and 3.0? Kinda 3.0, but able to read it without needing sunglasses.

On that subject, any chance of another theme, somewhere between the shades and 3.0? Kinda 3.0, but able to read it without needing sunglasses.
I'll take a look at darkening up a version of DP 3.0 but not as dark as the "Shades" styles. Give me a few days.

@Redress Try out DP 3.1 and let me know what you think.

@RedAkston looks really good! Will try it out on desktop when I get home.
I can go a little darker if that isn't dark enough. I just don't want to go too terribly dark.

I can go a little darker if that isn't dark enough. I just don't want to go too terribly dark.
Just got home. A little darker would be nice, but not alot. Really helps my eyes with just even this much darker. Thanks a ton sir!

@RedAkston Yeah, now that I have seen it a bit, a little darker would rule. Thank you much sir!

Back
Top Bottom