• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Following

Well, I checked my "followers"... all 200+ of 'em, lol... and realized at least half of them are either banned or haven't posted in many years. Apparently the software just took my old "Friends" list and plopped it in two places, "Following" and "Followers". I don't know if there is any way to pare it down by removing those posters who are long gone, but it actually doesn't matter to me personally because I pay little attention to either group. I did like the "friends" list under the old software because it could be kept recent and made a handy way to quickly find a poster to zap a quick PM, or locate on the forum. I don't use it for that any more because, well, I'd have to do it twice and there just too many of 'em!

Well, I checked my "followers"... all 200+ of 'em, lol... and realized at least half of them are either banned or haven't posted in many years. Apparently the software just took my old "Friends" list and plopped it in two places, "Following" and "Followers". I don't know if there is any way to pare it down by removing those posters who are long gone, but it actually doesn't matter to me personally because I pay little attention to either group. I did like the "friends" list under the old software because it could be kept recent and made a handy way to quickly find a poster to zap a quick PM, or locate on the forum. I don't use it for that any more because, well, I'd have to do it twice and there just too many of 'em!
Could be bad luck
Yes go to your list and click Unfollow.

thanks, that answered a question I would have asked-I don't recall affirmatively trying to follow all the people on the list I checked for the first time today. But your explanation makes sense.

Holy shit, people follow me.... I am terribly sorry.

Back
Top Bottom