• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Flynn Lawyer Sidney Powell stopped her lying and yapping once co-conspirator judge Rao negated

Sand Castle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Sidney Powell believing she had the DC court of appeals in her back pocket, went all over the media spreading lies about Flynn and FBI. Now, with her and Barr's co-conspirator Judge Rao slammed down by her reasonably thinking piers, Sidney Powell- crickets

Trump judge Neomi Rao wrote a panel opinion short-circuiting the normal legal process and ordering D.C. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan to dismiss the criminal case against Michael Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser. In so doing, she enabled the corruption that has infected the Justice Department under Attorney General William Barr. The June 2020 case is In re Flynn.

Trump Judge Rao Tells Lower Court to Obey Trump and Dismiss Charges Against Flynn: Confirmed Judges, Confirmed Fears

Sidney Powell believing she had the DC court of appeals in her back pocket, went all over the media spreading lies about Flynn and FBI. Now, with her and Barr's co-conspirator Judge Rao slammed down by her reasonably thinking piers, Sidney Powell- crickets

Trump judge Neomi Rao wrote a panel opinion short-circuiting the normal legal process and ordering D.C. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan to dismiss the criminal case against Michael Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser. In so doing, she enabled the corruption that has infected the Justice Department under Attorney General William Barr. The June 2020 case is In re Flynn.

Trump Judge Rao Tells Lower Court to Obey Trump and Dismiss Charges Against Flynn: Confirmed Judges, Confirmed Fears

Dude...

This is old news. The issue has moved on since that June 2020 article.

Get up to speed, eh?

Dude...

This is old news. The issue has moved on since that June 2020 article.

Get up to speed, eh?

You miss my point, I'm talking right now and since Rao was shot down for her poor, political ruling. Sidney Powell has gone silent, her cocky b.s. peddled lies to News outlet dead in the water. As the full DC court actually reviews the case by jurisprudence, not by trump sycophant Rao's politics.

You miss my point, I'm talking right now and since Rao was shot down for her poor, political ruling. Sidney Powell has gone silent, her cocky b.s. peddled lies to News outlet dead in the water. As the full DC court actually reviews the case by jurisprudence, not by trump sycophant Rao's politics.

Powell has gone silent because she is waiting for the en banc ruling.

Nothing is "dead in the water".

Powell has gone silent because she is waiting for the en banc ruling.

Nothing is "dead in the water".

Exactly my point, when the 3 judges were ruling, and Powell knowing she had Rao in the bag, she during the wait for that ruling was mouthing off.

Exactly my point, when the 3 judges were ruling, and Powell knowing she had Rao in the bag, she during the wait for that ruling was mouthing off.

And she continued to "mouth off" while she waited to see what Sullivan would do. You know...it took him more than 3 weeks to decide to ask for an en banc ruling.

Back
Top Bottom