• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Flynn is Basically Nuts

Hmm...first he's all in on Pizzagate and now he's all about the "Jew Media."

Trump sure knows how to pick em.

On Twitter, Michael Flynn interacted with alt-right, made controversial comments on Muslims, shared fake news - CNNPolitics.com

I don't know if he's full blown nuts, but he sure concerns me with his recent actions and statements.

On a logical progression of this discussion, but an unrelated point to Flynn, CNN has seemed to change their direction to being the Everything And Only Everything Anti-Trump Including Conspiracy BS Creation And Dissemination Network, which is making MSNBC look moderate and reasonable toward Trump at times. I blame it on the lack of any newly missing Malaysian aircraft or any current race riots for them to focus on.

Last edited:
I don't know if he's full blown nuts, but he sure concerns me with his recent actions and statements.

On a logical progression of this discussion, but an unrelated point to the , CNN has seemed to change their direction to being to being the Everything And Only Everything Anti-Trump Including Conspiracy BS Creation And Dissemination Network, which is MSNBC look moderate and reasonable toward Trump at times. I blame it on the lack of any newly missing Malaysian aircraft or any current race riots for them to focus on.

I bet CNN's still looking for that missing flight.

Just waiting for it to pop out of nowhere.

On a logical progression of this discussion, but an unrelated point to Flynn, CNN has seemed to change their direction to being the Everything And Only Everything Anti-Trump Including Conspiracy BS Creation And Dissemination Network, which is making MSNBC look moderate and reasonable toward Trump at times. I blame it on the lack of any newly missing Malaysian aircraft or any current race riots for them to focus on.

Greetings, Beaudreaux. :2wave:

And CNN is still hoping to win Megyn Kelly away from Fox News? Good luck with that! She likes making millions of dollars a year more than she dislikes Donald Trump, but I could be wrong! :mrgreen: She has a few months to see what the political landscape looks like before she has to decide who she's going to work for, so time will tell.

Hmm...first he's all in on Pizzagate and now he's all about the "Jew Media."

Trump sure knows how to pick em.

On Twitter, Michael Flynn interacted with alt-right, made controversial comments on Muslims, shared fake news - CNNPolitics.com

Flynn knows what Islam is. Being a general he recognizes the enemy. If he is pressed for the facts those facts about Islam might actually come out. I mean the polls that show the support terror groups with the varying degree of devoutness. Things like that should be common knowledge for people that want to make a decision about Islam.

Flynn knows what Islam is. Being a general he recognizes the enemy. If he is pressed for the facts those facts about Islam might actually come out. I mean the polls that show the support terror groups with the varying degree of devoutness. Things like that should be common knowledge for people that want to make a decision about Islam.

He seems to "know" Jews too.

“The corrupt Democratic machine will do and say anything to get #NeverHillary into power. This is a new low,” he tweeted, sharing a link to a tweet from a user named Saint Bibiana (@30PiecesofAG_) who wrote “>Cnn implicated. ‘The USSR is to blame!’ … Not anymore, Jews. Not anymore.

Flynn retweets anti-Semitic remark - POLITICO

This is the first administration to rival Nixon's gaggle of thugs.

A retweet?

They get ya all the time. People hide behind the "I only retweeted it" defense, but we all know they're a ****bag for doing it.

Oh. They'll make Nixon look like a choir boy.

I hope you are wrong. I thought we were ****ed bad enough. If you are right, I must already have ****s in holes I didn't know I have.

Oh. They'll make Nixon look like a choir boy.

The parallels between trump and Nixon are absolutely unmistakable.

Beating up on the press like Agnew--using the phrase "Silent Majority" early on.

Southern Strategy and completely paranoid with Twitter.

Nixon barely wins the popular vote in 1968.

trump has a ways to go before he reaches Nixon's Vietnam treason before the 1968 election that LBJ let slide.

There's no question trump believes he's above the law and larger than life.

Boehner had the gall to compare him to the inspiration of Mt. Rushmore, Theodore Roosevelt.

This is a very incomplete list of comparisons .

I hope you are wrong. I thought we were ****ed bad enough. If you are right, I must already have ****s in holes I didn't know I have.

Nixon didn't have a starry-eyed army of brownshirts and the professional propaganda ministry, from Fox News to Breitbart, like Trumpy has at his disposal.

The parallels between trump and Nixon are absolutely unmistakable.

Beating up on the press like Agnew--using the phrase "Silent Majority" early on.

Southern Strategy and completely paranoid with Twitter.

Nixon barely wins the popular vote in 1968.

trump has a ways to go before he reaches Nixon's Vietnam treason before the 1968 election that LBJ let slide.

There's no question trump believes he's above the law and larger than life.

Boehner had the gall to compare him to the inspiration of Mt. Rushmore, Theodore Roosevelt.

This is a very incomplete list of comparisons .

The biggest difference is that there is not going to be an Elliot Richardson in the Trump Cabinet.

Station that employees former administration official that gave support to idiotic conspiracies goes after person to be in new administration for giving support to idiotic conspiracies, does so with straight face, people lap it up.

It's sad that administrations sometimes bring in people who get stupidly roped into some of this stupid ****, but unfortunately it's becoming somewhat a given with this political climate we're in it seems when so many active on either side are so partisan slanted in more and more significant fashion.

The biggest difference is that there is not going to be an Elliot Richardson in the Trump Cabinet.

Bannon is like a combination of Haldeman and Erlichman.

Pretty scary when we're pulling for Priebus .

I worked for LTG Flynn during his tenure as Director of DIA. He is a smart guy and knows his stuff but I am not optimistic about him and Trump together. Flynn has a mediocre work ethic. Since Trump hasn't been attending his security briefings I know some are hoping the people he surrounds himself with will keep him up to speed with what is most important. Flynn is the type of person to blow those things off as well. I personally had to lie on LTG Flynn's behalf one time to an Ambassador because he wanted to go watch the new Superman movie instead of attending a scheduled meeting with the Ambassador. Maybe I shouldn't have said that but we are both retired from the Army now.

Now, nothing bad happened because of that. It wasn't a matter of national security. We all mostly just thought it was funny at the time. I remember the Colonel saying, "Seriously? He is watching Superman: Man of Steel right now?" But it is typical of the disregard he has for the more tedious parts of the job. The types of things he is going to have to stay on top of because it doesn't look like Trump will. Maybe he will do better since he won't be the boss and will be answering directly to Trump. All I know is at DIA, when Flynn was the boss, it was a cluster ****. But to be fair, it was a cluster **** my entire 15 years at DIA so take that for what it is worth.

Back
Top Bottom