• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Flynn has given "substantial" assistance to the special counsel

i'm thinking they are going to hang their hats on, "Flynn is a liar making up stories."

Yeah, but they have been wrong every step of the way. In their hearts, they know they are wrong.

I think many of you are jumping the gun. Muller could have gotten a ton of information - on someone else within the Trump clan.

Fredo Jr. was setting up meetings with Russian agents. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to win by any means and ended up incriminating himself and half a dozen family members in the process.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

giphy.gif

Yeah, but they have been wrong every step of the way. In their hearts, they know they are wrong.

No not really. We just enjoy coming here to torment the irrational.

And I see the ever hopeful, frothing at the mouth liberals are once again jumping all over an ambiguous press release while dropping to their knees and praying to the high heavans, "Please Lord, just this one time let us be right!".

Honestly, after the way some of you have carried on the for past few years, you should look in the mirror at how ridiculous you look.

What a stupid post.

How many Trump people are in jail or have been found guilty?

The stench of fear is strong on you.

Flynn has given "substantial" assistance to the special counsel

I think many of you are jumping the gun. Muller could have gotten a ton of information - on someone else within the Trump clan.

Fredo Jr. was setting up meetings with Russian agents. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to win by any means and ended up incriminating himself and half a dozen family members in the process.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Not sure one trades no jail for the SON of the big fish.

I mean, it’s nice, but the former NSA head is the guy eho you’d want in jail.

I’ll just mention the obvious here....

ITS THE PEE TAPE, DUDES
19d551d00b6c689cbe060f25bac08ccb.gif

It continues to be the case: Mueller is putting together a collection of convicted perjurers to testify against... what?

I would think it's highly likely Flynn has appeared before Mueller's grand jury to give testimony and now that testimony is locked in and documented for future use. I would also think that he will have an agreement in place that he provide further cooperation to the special counsel's office if the need should arise post sentencing.

What a stupid post.

How many Trump people are in jail or have been found guilty?

The stench of fear is strong on you.

How many Trump people are in jail or have been found guilty of colluding with the Russians.

As usual,...take your time.

Re: Flynn has given "substantial" assistance to the special counsel

Flynn has given "substantial" assistance to the special counsel means zip right now....the lack of transparency and timely justice is criminal at this point.....we the ones in charge know zip.

We are being stonewalled by our alleged servants.

This is BAD BAD BAD....

How many Trump people are in jail or have been found guilty of colluding with the Russians.

As usual,...take your time.

That is why there is an investigation....don't ya think?:lamo

Who said they are going to testify?

Not all witnesses need to testify. They just need to provide information.

If they are going to court, then yes, they need to testify-- if they have information of a conspiracy, how they kniw about and their role in it.

As claimed by whom? Flynn?

Go ahead and read the OP. It says Flynn gave information regarding the Presidential Transition Team and their communications with Russians.

What does that mean to you?

If they are going to court, then yes, they need to testify-- if they have information of a conspiracy, how they kniw about and their role in it.

You're grasping at straws. Something, someone is going down. But. it doesn't look good.

Oh how desperate. :lol:

Ladies and gentleman of the jury: Flynn, PapaD, Cohen were all part of a conspiracy against the USA and they will testify to that. And what else do they have in common?: they are all perjurers.
No prosecutor does that. They confess to their role in the crine.

Go ahead and read the OP. It says Flynn gave information regarding the Presidential Transition Team and their communications with Russians.

That Pence was the head of the transition team?

Ladies and gentleman of the jury: Flynn, PapaD, Cohen were all part of a conspiracy against the USA and they will testify to that. And what else do they have in common?: they are all perjurers.
No prosecutor does that. They confess to their role in the crine.

Like all other trump deflectors on this topic, you are pretending like you have inside information of the Mueller investigation and have found out that he has nothing.

Soooo desperate. :lol:

That is kind of an ambiguous memo. Yes, he cooperated. But we don't know if he actually gave them anything that can be used against Trump.

Don't count your chickens, is my advice.

Not that ambiguous. Clearly Mueller is quite happy with Flynn's level of cooperation. The words "substantial assistance" may not sound like all that much to you and I. But in a court of law those words carry a lot of weight. It means this defendant has given the special counsel what it needed to further it's investigation and had given it to them in a timely fashion.

It said Flynn gave incorrect information to the transition team.

Not that ambiguous. Clearly Mueller is quite happy with Flynn's level of cooperation. The words "substantial assistance" may not sound like all that much to you and I. But in a court of law those words carry a lot of weight. It means this defendant has given the special counsel what it needed to further it's investigation and had given it to them in a timely fashion.

Not to mention that all the blacked out redacted part would be the part that makes it a lot less ambiguous. :lol:

You're grasping at straws. Something, someone is going down. But. it doesn't look good.

In order for someone to "go down" somebody has to testify. That person has to say how he knows what he says he knows.
Y

That is kind of an ambiguous memo. Yes, he cooperated. But we don't know if he actually gave them anything that can be used against Trump.

Don't count your chickens, is my advice.

The SC is not investigating Trump

Back
Top Bottom